You guys know what to do

you guys know what to do

Yep that's pretty accurate, are you me OP?

yes

got sad and fat at 16.
19 now fixing everything.
stopped because im bad at drawing

You look like Ariel pink

except i look like shit

Get off my board uglyboi

hope life gets cool again mate

pink is an under rated color

Age 10: Trying to fit in an upper middle class town with an uber-religious, helicopter mother and a passive cuck father. Personality and behavior issues, didn't get along with anyone. Only friends were sympathetic people.

Age 13: Transferred to a tiny, isolated, redneck Christian school.

Age 16: Trying to fit in with the cultureless hicks and fundy faggots by wearing American Eagle, Abercrombie, etc. Started cutting and dropped out a year later.

Now (age 21): Mostly outgrown my issues, but still numb and insecure from a lifetime of being a misfit plus a dropout now. Ahead in college somehow. Trying to rip off the frat look without looking like a tryhard. Seriously considering killing myself.

I just started wearing what I wanted now because I was afraid of what other people would say (I always hated girly stuff and never tied my hair) but I guess I don't care so much anymore.

Jesus Christ is this the youngest board? That would explain a lot

awesome drawings. rooting for you my dude
good work losing the w8 m8

Sure my dude

Skipped 10 and 13 because I barely even remember that now. I'm sure I was just a little dweeb like most kids.

America's a hell of a drug.

Forgot pic.

sure

Fucked anything you could pay for more like

Her problem wasn't being religious it was her being overbearing

I like how you listed your beard as part of your outfit

Seeing this makes me want to marry you and give you a pretty life where you can afford whatever clothes you want. I've been in that second-hand clothing hell. Stay stronk

Shitty blogposting included

chad
i've known some girls who look cute in non-skinny jeans, its an underrated look
i love daniel johnston, you seem like a cool guy to hang out with
edward scissorhands
i bet that accent really helped you get laid

I love you, twat, keep it up

Nah, she was a tongue-talker of the never-cuts-hair variety. Nothing against religiosity, just retarded shit that only screws people up.

What brands do you thrift for?

would wife/10

>suede pirate boots
my fucking dick

how the fuck are you a conspiracy theorist at 10

I'll take what I like regardless of brand usually. I've found some good deals on things like Coach though.
>Dubs
New husband.
They were the cheapest pieces of shit I've ever owned. I even colored the soles with marker and paint when it started to wear.
Didn't make my own conspiracy theories, but rather bought into dumb shit like the 2012 apocalypse and Walt Disney's secret paedophile empire or whatever.
I was a small Catholic that liked the Internet too much.

gross

probably, so many '18' year olds, we all know they aren't of age to post on this board

It's really fun seeing all the pictures people post, it's like a mini lifestory.
Aw, that's nice, but it also makes me feel kind of sad, like you're going to end up in an unhappy marriage with a golddigger one day. Maybe i'm just too bitter

posted in a previous a while ago but here u go
good style, probably qt
confusing, you seem to dress like a 14 year old still
balding or just shaved?
you got a ways to go, kid

Chinstraps are so bad bro, I'm sorry I know it hurts. Literally no one likes them accept metal heads. Please connect it, grow the stache

I'll make a more detailed one next time one of these threads pops up.

also i posted that last fit in fuccboi general a few days ago if you wanna compare my attempt to draw it

it's growing man, finalizing that full beard once and for all soon.

kms

Still struggling to make friends, I mostly just sit at home, watch ghost hunting shows and read manga.

But at least I don't look like an absolute nightmare anymore.

I too really liked dragons when I was 10, I'll be your friend

well

can't be fucking serious

Hope this is banter

why