not allowed
>Joji
>H3h3
>Reviewbrah
>Politcal youtubers

>Joji not allowed

Why?

normies btfo

OP is it hard to type with that Jake Paul dick in your mouth?

Ironic considering you're just re-regurgitating h3h3s sour yid opinions like the little pathetic Jewish lap dog you are

B A S E D J A K E

>inb4 mods delete the thread again
they should, and i hope they do, this toxic thread has nothing to do with Veeky Forums, at all

Nice try ethan you fat little jewish worm

>starts a effay youtuber thread
>only posts two photos of the same fucking youtuber
>doesn't allow political youtubers
>calls everyone a jew
OP confirmed a faggot

take this cancerous discussion back to /b/

Why is it this guy suddenly started showing up and being posted everywhere I turn? Fuck off already.

jake paul is obvs a faggot

but i used to like h3 before his jake vids

acting like a fucking narc

this cunt and his brother suddenly popped out of nowhere and both look like faggots, did they have daddys moneyz or something?

kys op, also pic not related because fuck nose rings

is reviewbrah merch effay?

god if i had the chance to kick his teeth in i would

if i had the chance i would skin and gut every african on planet earth

rage is a fucking godess bet she tight as fucc down there

envious poorbois

h8ers gon h8

i doubt a little faggot like you would even dare to talk shit to jake irl

>Following youtubers

Why?

>not following disney XD b-celebrities
Why?

get this thread the fuck outta my face

without makeup she'd be hideous

idubbbz

get that balding fucko outta here

>not allowed
>Reviewbrah
>Jake Paul pic
This website is 18+ please go play in the reddit kiddy pool

All Jake would do is dab and then throw a fit.
He's only remotely okay-looking in modeling gigs.
Any other time, it looks like he bought clothes because "pretty color" and then his mom dressed him.

Jake paul is literally a man child he deserves a fucking disability check and the fact that you're defending a youtuber meant for braindead 9 year olds only proves to the fact that you're disabled

Legitimately handsome without being a tryhard.
Far more effay than Chad Paul.

H3H3 isn't good enough to be in the same room as half the people he mocks. The Bradberry's may be cringe, but they're effay af as well

Saying people are controlled by Jews if they hate Jake is a shit argument.
If you like the way he acts, then you're a nigger sympathizer and are appropriating nigger culture.
He's an unruly neighbor and tries to appeal to the lowest common denominator, which are white girls and boys. How does he do that? By acting like a fucking chimp (literally climbing on top of shit and jumping off), setting shit on fire, being as loud and obnoxious as possible, etc.
If you're truly red-pilled, you'd want him to quit acting like a nigger and marry an attractive white woman and have kids.

why the fuck is this thread allowed lmfao, fucking off baiter this isn't your board
>hurr durr h3h3 dick hurr durr suck it

"wahhhh a house full of 20 year old boys annoyed their neighbours and climbed up the ladder of a new trucks. they are literally hitler"

stay beta rabbi

stay beta dude

sauce

>be Jewish
>make a career out of bitching and moaning on the internet
>take situations out of context to fit your own agenda
>steal other comedians videos then when you get called out on it add a little shout out in the description box
>convince millions of your loyal lap dogs to harass the people you make videos about completely destroying peoples careers and lives over half truths and over exaggerations
>when people come back at you for punching them in the back of the head play the victim card and set up patreon accounts so all your loyal little goys can pay for your legal fees

Has there ever been a more stereotypical Jew in all of history?

Biggest scumbag on the internet

dab on them haters amirite bro