Veeky Forums car interiors

They all look like gaming battle station tier. Soccer mom fashion tier.

The most disgusting thing is contemporary shit made a-la vintage. Pottery Barn tier. Kill it with fire.

mr222222222

only nice ones.

everything else is tacky as fuck or is a ugly product of "luxury"

This is fucking gross

Daily reminder that your car interior is instantly denigrated if you drive in automatic :^)

jesus christ that's horrible

bmw interiors used to be GOAT what the fuck happened

kek looks like a fucking wing commander cockpit

pure sex

ITT: Veeky Forumsgs posting any random interior

Ford GTs have shitty plastic interiors. I know this because my friend had one. True story: the plastic trim panel on the door once fell into his lap upon flooring it. Not saying it's a bad design necessarily but goddamn were the materials shit

>here's your controller bro

It looks like shit, the original looks much better

not a single bently posted

not effay, not prep, streetwear hypebeasts detected ITT

cars aren't effay
go ride a bike you skinnyfat fucks

How the duck is that comfy at all?

The comfiest effay car I ever been in was my friends 08 Volvo hatchback something. Interior felt like I was in a 75k car

Yeah I'll just ride my bike on an interstate highway to get to work everyday great idea

what cars?

there's always that one biker snowflake.....

The Nissan Cue X dash would be my favorite but given it's a concept car that never was produced, have the Mitsubishi Starion interior instead

Bonus pic of the digital dash

>hating on the huayra
this is how I know you're all plebs, for a board that jerks off over avant garde designers i would've thought you wouldn't be so dismissive toward any car that doesn't look like an 80s japanese car or a mid-90's german luxury car

Veeky Forums

Nothing like old Citroen.

move to an urban area where you can do your daily commute by bike, foot,or public transport
suburbs are uneffay

this is an incredibly distasteful design. It's like the media player skins you would get in early 00s. I can tell you are an american

fuck off to

i could make a thread about other topic on Veeky Forums just by asking if it's effay

this is not fashion

volvo 240

damn it actually bothered him enough to reply to everyone lmao

that just looks old, at least the old japanese cars posted here have a pretty unique aesthetic

>faux retro Ferd plastic
>effay

No

Girl I had a crush on in school's mom had on of these back when they were only $90,000. Drove it everyday

Glorified mid engine mustang

Mom's ex bf had one, never knew because he always rode a Yamaha R1

Paganis are fucking crazy

art deco interior was bound to be divisive, bc's interior is much better.

Eurofags pls go

>he doesn't have a unbent iron hanger hanging off of the door