I want to look more like an adult instead of a too-serious high schooler (I've been out of HS for years)...

I want to look more like an adult instead of a too-serious high schooler (I've been out of HS for years). Please rate give me some advice to dress better than I'm doing now. Advice from both women and men is appreciated.

You look like you spend all day acting like a humorless cunt and then at night you make weird music on your laptop and finally let loose. Also your mom keeps asking when you'll finally get a bf.

Chinese

le intact hymen face

Thumbnail: 8/10
Full size: 6/10
I think as long as you engage people from a distance, you should be fine. Also any female who whines about looking too young is a dumbass, you'll be happy when youre 40 and are only half as wrinkly as your peers

>the replies so far
Uncultured swines.

do you guys really not know that this is bjork

Are you crosseyed?

>you still like me, right, user?

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD

Yes

ew go away no

Stfu

I'll fucking wreck you in the ass, mate

>people ITT actually think this is op
wow

grandma bjork is still cute

>that pic
UUUNNFFF

thats bjork you fuck

>mfw more than half of the people in this thread don't recognize or even know Björk

Smoke a lot, drink a lot, tan a lot, take tons of drugs, eat hamburgers and hotdogs all day and you will look mature, baby girl.

You look smelly.

refer to

for all the retards who doesnt know that is a pic of qt bjork...

damn op you look like you have a fetal alcohol syndrome. what is your ethnicity

>all this bjork hate

Fucking plebs

OP, wear collared shirts, don't wear hoodies, get an adult haircut.

I was gonna say, "Damn, you're almost as pretty as the young Bjork!" Shit, if I had a time machine I'd go back to Iceland thirty years ago and hang out with Bjork listening to weird Icelandic pop records or whatever the hell she was into.

In case anyone's wondering why she looks or looked so distinctive, I've become convinced by my Japanese-Icelandic friend that it's just a very winning genetic combination. At least it is for females, 'cos my friend is also unbelievably cute.

Iceland has tons of Asians (descendants of post-order brides. If you ever bring up Iceland's history with post-order brides with an Icelandian (regardless od their ethnicity) they get REALLY upset).

THEN YOU RING THAT BELL
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's cute as always, but she's not the kind of person that a still picture could ever do justice to. Something about her spirit in motion, and the overall effect of her whole self is really why she's so lovable. A photo just doesn't capture that kind of thing, it's more about her energy and sense of life

I've met her parents and they seem pretty cool, but they've lived in the U.S. since before she was born, and I've only heard snippets of their past. They're kind of these bohemian-types who've lived and travelled all over the fucking place. All I know for sure is that their house is super relaxed and chill; they're pretty normal and not uptight about smoking weed and stuff like that.

so is this a björk thread now?

i'd get one of those over-sized Icelandic wool sweaters if I knew where to cop a quality used one, or a new one if it was inexpensive

sweaters seem to last me longer than any other single item of clothing

isn't that just a mohair sweater

yes

this beautiful creature... this innocent little girl...

is F U C K I N G A N I G G E R.

anyone know where to get notebooks like that?

With rings?

Reminder that grandma Bjork is more effay than you will ever be

yeah speciically that size paper, a5 i think? but with lots of pages its always 200 pages max..

well i think he's pretty close tho

mommy user want milkies giv milkies to user now

you guys haven't even posted all the good bork pictures yet

What a qt

Why alan rickman tho

Learn make up, especially eyes and eventually dye your hair you will look super great

Oh my fucking god dont you retards read threads before posting?

THE TRIUMPH OF A HEART
THAT GIVES ALL
THAT GIVES ALL
MWAKASIKAWAKAMWAKMWAKASHIKAWAKA

If this thread proves anything, it's that this board is full of useless retards who don't even read what thread they're posting in. Or maybe they don't care. People should just stop asking for advice here, it's just a waste of time and energy.

wat

bitch björk might be 89 i'll still consider her gilf

are you bjork?

^This guy has it right