Http://www.strawpoll.me/10407759/

Is Veeky Forums the most religious board?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/jerry-messing?utm_term=.jaJjZyw2n#.ur9KL83nG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no agnostic option

You're an atheist.

>thinking there needs to be a separate symbol amongst religious iconography for a non-religious school of thought that boils down to "Durrr, I dunno!"

How's high school treating you, snowflake?

No, I don't not believe in a higher deity.

I was talking about the pool, you nincompoop.

?

I'm not religious, but I grew up religious, have a sizeable theological library, and at one point in my youth was considering going to seminary. I've got to have somewhere to unload all this useless information.

*tips*

This. There's no Omnism option on the poll either, or any form of Satanism, or Suitheism.

edgy

No, Veeky Forums isn't very religious at all. The majority is definitely irreligious. For some reason though, the atheists/agnostics on Veeky Forums are quiet while the Christians are obnoxious and loud; basically the opposite of the rest of the internet.

>no Omnism option on the poll either, or any form of Satanism, or Suitheism
All memetier

No, there's no god. How stupid do you have to be to think there's some sky creature watching over you, telling you to not masturbate?

And no, no one on Veeky Forums is religious, they're just memeing. Most everyone here is atheist or agnostic

So how many little boys have you molested as an amateur?

No but its the board with the sharpest decline in quality of posts

>For some reason though, the atheists/agnostics on Veeky Forums are quiet while the Christians are obnoxious and loud; basically the opposite of the rest of the internet.
You basically just proved my point.

tbqh. I want /x/, /pol/ abd /int/ to leave.

You missed one.
"""""Just interested and agreeing to spiritualism that seems correct. Christianity is mainly strong as cultural/ local."""""

Such a compelling statement this is.

stop being triggered, you get the idea. I could right now slightly alter, say, jewish doctrine, creating a new religion and then what, I get to bitch that its not being represented like, say, catholicism?

Dude if you post another fedora meme too fast your trilby might fall of be careful

The christians on this board ARE loud and obnoxious. and the loud and obnoxious ones tend to have beliefs closer to some kind of fanatical baptist evangelicalism typical of southern US tele-evangalists. to prove or "win" their arguments they eventually provide links to youtube of some madman raving

>No neo-pagan option

Can confirm, I do meme as a theist frequently in religious threads even though I'm an enlightened atheist.

Turn your speakers down.

That fat guy you are posting is religious and rants on Facebook about how other fat religious people try and pretend he is an atheist.

buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/jerry-messing?utm_term=.jaJjZyw2n#.ur9KL83nG

All Christians are loud and obnoxious.

They can't help themselves.