20 year old, no drivers license, highschool dropout, living with my parents with only 3k USD to my name. From Sweden

20 year old, no drivers license, highschool dropout, living with my parents with only 3k USD to my name. From Sweden.
What should I do to get my life on track? I'm feeling very lost and don't want to wither away in my room.

Get a drivers license. Do you have a job? If not. Apply for one. If you are going to study, find something that you love plus you can make a good career out of it and work towards it. Before you do that however you should work to form good study habits. Self-study something or take a short online course.

When I was youre age I had no money and raging alcoholism although I did have a GED

Youre doing better than many

Only 3k to my name..
Top fucking kek.

Start with just getting a driver's license, it opens up jobs for you, and it's fairly cheap.

Stop by the local college or employment centre and ask what jobs seem in demand. Find an online course or evening class that gives you some easy employable skill. Some courses have no highschool requirement, so don't give up. Companies might advertise at the work centre and maybe you'll just need a safety course to get your foot in the door.

I used my driver's license at 18 years old to be a furniture delivery guy, then a early morning bakery delivery to the restaurants, a cab driver, and a trucker's helper. Almost became a trucker, but went to college.

I didn't care about doing "something I loved", I just wanted to make more than minimum wage to save up, keep my car running, and work on college. I took a maintenance course found a cozy union job fixing heating systems in a university complex.
It was not incredibly fun, but I am now out of the danger zone, and can think about taking another trade, or starting a business of my own. Moved back in with my parents after my old place flooded, but save piles of cash now.

I hope you can find something in this ramble that might help you out.

Take the 3k and buy ethereum

Can you get a drivers license with 3k in sweden? It's like 2k here in austria and another ~1k for the stuff you have to do after you got it(driving safety training, etc.).
anyway, getting your license is most likely the way to go.

Become a Viking and make Sweden great again.

Its either 1k full plan with books/lessons/practicals or 350 practicals only. Getting drivera licence is my current plan

I know people start with less I just don't know where to put the money for my benefit. It seems to only cover basic needs as I won't be able to afford any assets with that much.

Sorry not interested in cryptos, I'm not interested in continuing sitting in my room hoping for some imaginary currencies to net me couple of cents.

DON'T get a driver's license (yet).
It's too expensive and, depending on your situation, not worth it. I have one, but it's totally useless, I have a car but barely need it.
Try to study and get a side job.
Living with your parents below 25 is absolutely fine.

If you wanna hop on the investment train: don't waste too much, as you WILL eventually lose it as a beginner.

Sälj saker på flugsvamp om du bor i en storstad. Läs Alexandrus-FUPen för säkerhetstips.

Get a tan, claim to be 14

MILITARY

>Sorry not interested in cryptos, I'm not interested in continuing sitting in my room hoping for some imaginary currencies to net me couple of cents.

Truer words have rarely ever been spoken. Pay attention, kids.

That's weird, why you don't complete your HS. You are in developed country. What is you excuses.

I'm saying this because, I did know someone from Sweden who dropped from HS, but I didn't want to bring it and ask him for the reason.

>What is your excuse.
IB diploma programme, nonexistent study habits and general lazyness. Ended up not doing my assignments on time, choked and failed few subjects.

I don't get the joke.

Är du jag

Är i samma situation... bortsett från att jag är 22...

Vart bor du nånstans?

Get your fucking shit together.

Get the Swede GED, sign up for college (it's free you lucky Swedecuck), and get a part time job. Wear business casual, lie about your work experience. Start studying and start socializing. Start building up confidence by talking to people at school and in your job. Talk to girls, get to know them. Confidence is key to everything, jobs and girls included.

You will be swimming in Swedish pussy two years from now if you follow my advice. Thank me later.

Norrland
Vadå då?