White patriarchy

I want to raise a white family with many white children. What STEM degree should I get to find a job with a good balance of time and money

Mormon Engineering at BYU?

You could become Amish and live in an Amish community. You'd have a white wife with many white children and you wouldn't need to go to school for it.

>Become Amish

Goodluckwiththat

leftist, libertardian faggots.
kys, fucking niggers

>>>/stormfront/
>>>/reddit/

If you are in America, you can forget it. We aren't white since we imported Africans, and the future is even more mixed. So it doesn't make a difference if you want a "white" family since it won't be white in two generations.

Also for Europeans that give a shit about "muh white european heritage" and all that, Americans will never be considered white.

Whatever you do make sure your wife is a full time mother if you want to raise them right.

>Imported Africans

You mean brought them over as slaves, right? Maybe you should've stayed in your own countries instead of ruining others'. Kind of ironic that's what's happening now

>You mean brought them over as slaves, right?
Everyone of those Africans had a better life and has a better life than the free Africans in Africa ever had or will have. So I don't understand your argument, if it is because of slavery that is correct, but their function in the society still doesn't diminish the fact that they had it better of in America as slaves than as tribal slaves in Africa as which they were purchased (which had and still have a far more brutal slave culture than we ever did).

Ask one Afro-American now if he would rather live in Nigeria or Congo, because if we hadn't purchased his ancestor as a slave and brought him here, he would be right there fighting in some child-army in DRC and raping women and children like the rest of them, or being raped and killed himself.

Yeah they have a better life but you can't claim they didn't come because of your own accord.

You can't have both slavery and then wonder how they got into your country, doesn't really work like that.

Africana Studies at Loyola

>>>/reddit/

Engineering
Interesting work (if you are in to that), good consistent hours oppose to finance stuff where you need to do all nighters every now and again
Good stable pay and secure job (granted you pick a safe engineering like electrical, electronic, civil etc)

Well here's the thing. The slaves that were actually purchased from warlords likely had better lives, but their children definitely had shitty lives compared to those that weren't slaves.

shitheel, dumbfuck loser
>>>/reddit/
back you go, teenager

So you don't really have any arguments?

Remind me how Africans got to America, did they swim over?

Who the fuck are you?
Unless your mouth is attached to the anus of the user I replied to, you should probably just shut your pie hole.

Tough guy detected

engineering is easier in amish communities too it's all woodworking.
lel, brother

pussy detected

i'll hook u right in the gabber m8 i'll knock u clean out i bench 425lbs

post a picture of your cock let's see if i'll suck it, u down pussy cunt?

farming with free labor is great but the real returns are in breeding them.

And I don't know about you, but im pretty sure everyone appreciates lighter nigresses right? Mix a little cream in there hot. you're welcome.

>i'll hook u right in the gabber m8
speak English, you backwoods kangaroo fucker

i'll shoot u m8 i'll blast u with my gat nigga

by falling for obvious b8 i see that it's you who's the underage here.

>balance of time and money
Don't expect that until you are in upper level management. Even then, you'll be working 60 hours a week instead of 80 if you want to get anywhere.

Fuck off, shitskin.