Normal guys look weird with long hair

>normal guys look weird with long hair
>model guys become 11/10 with long hair
Explain this.

because they're attractive and anything looks good on them

This

Its about he face. You need to have a BF% of

yeah, even ugly clothes from thrift stores and places where poor people buy

This, I grew out my hair and now I look like a greek god, now I'm actively pursuing ancient ideals. First thing to do is get off this shit board

Do you wear a chiton and exercise in armor? Cause if not then youre not doing it right

Where did you buy your gladius?

he still needs to wash his fingernails

d-do I look weird with long hair? please respond

Looks good on you user, that's the kind of hair I want to have one day and the guitar has always been something I've wanted to try as well.

you would look better with short hair, trust me

buzz it nigger

Fuck, need to loose more weight if I wanna keep this hair

All. About. Face.

Why do you think normal looking guys get ridiculed for trying to dress nice?

Because they don't have the F A C E to match.

Your hair looks good, I just think it would be better if you didn't comb it to reveal your forehead and just let it drape around your face (sorry, I don't know how to explain it better) you should try that and see if you like it

How's mine?

like your nose

I have 5% body fat and my cheek gout only became really nice during wrestling season when I was 3%

Guarantee you aren't even below 8%

Is this acceptable?

you look like a girl

That guy is definitely way above 10% body fat. In fact, most of them are. The only male model you consistently see in shredded shape is gandhi

Both of you are androgenless betas so you won't look good no matter what you do.

Fair for that angle.

why does hair grow if it's not supposed to be long

Being this delusional, mate standing on stage for 1 day at 5% is almost impossible, just shut the fuck up.

They both look great tho you insecure autist.

>name of model

Miles McMillan
You're in luck he's really gay.

you look godly with long hair and that small beard

let it flow brother

Damn, i don't think i've ever been that jealous

shut the fuck up lmao, google andreas munzer widely considered to be the leanest bodybuilder ever and the compounds he took turned his liver to polystyrene after suffering major multiple organ failure, 100% you are not below 10% post a pic or dont bother replying

btw andreas was around 4-5% bf on stage and if you know anything that isnt maintainable

what happened to miles I don't see him around anymore

I'm wondering if anyone knows what this particular or style in general is called? I've grown my hair out for a while now and it's time for it to be cut, I'm looking for something not too short but not too long and this is pretty appealing.

Sex symbol

i think you might be retarded

its literally called a young leo

hahaha pathetic

no

"young leo", becoming very prevalent. i mean it is timeless so...

I guess this is a long hair thread now. Curly is better than straight.

not when it looks like that.

Nothing worse than someone with long hair and a patchy scraggly nasty looking beard. Fucking shave you look like you don't give a shit.

lmao at your insecurities

so how's your programming going? already finished that gentoo-thing you talked about?

I'd suck you. No homo.

Dude are you me? Your hair is almost exactly like mine, but with less volume. What do you use on it?

W2C that jacket?

underrated as fuck, so many lanky awkward linux enthusiasts with long hair in ponytails

but that dude doesnt even have ponytail
if anything he looks like some hipster faggot that uses computers only for facebook and instagram

Isaac?

compliments bitte bitte schnell

Did you get highlights? It looks nice.

all natural

Dont listen to this jealous balding fag

superior