Fashion On a Budget

Alrighty Veeky Forums

Fucking newbie and finally decided to fix up the way I look and taking any advice I can get. I don't have much to work with since im a poor college student working part-time so really need to work slowly on a wardrobe change.

I'm a 5'4 skinny manlet with fucking glasses, what you got for me Veeky Forums?

Become a trap.

read the sticky

>I'm a 5'4 skinny manlet with fucking glasses
oh shit. well in that case, read the fucking sticky.

5'4? Jesus that's pretty bad although I can't talk shit when I'm a 5'7 skinny Manlet.

What this user said

>5'4 skinny manlet with fucking glasses, what you got for me Veeky Forums?

A noose. Rope is pretty cheap.

Post boipucci.

>Rope is pretty cheap
mazbe if you're satisfied with pleb rope, poorfag

first of all stop wearing anything even a little over sized
you look nothing like your "le funni clumsy xd" anime characters.

But isn't this going to make him look too skinny? Tighter trousers and footwear that isn't chunky is understandable but I feel like tight tees or sweaters look retarded on someone that's skinny. Not saying he should oversize but maybe a little bit of extra material wouldn't be so bad for certain things like sweaters

Sometimes I forget that 5'4 men actually exist

This is the best advice you'll ever receive OP. Use it wisely.

Think about it, by the time they find out your credit card info is stolen you'll be dead.

Wear all black.
It's going to teach you all about textures, and fit of clothes.
This way if you decide to wear colour later you wont do some retarded stuff.
Also depending on your penis size and weight (under 100 punds and 5 inches.) becoming a trap may not be the worst idea.

>5'4 skinny manlet with fucking glasses
This is literally me.
Btw, don't read the sticky, it's outdated and was never good to begin with.

My best advice is to go for minimalism. Minimalism lasts long, as it's literally just basics, and looks appealing too.
A cheap version could be black pants, som basic top like black sweatshirt, and some adidas shoes, ultra boost or gazelle, etc.
A expensive version could be a fit with Acne Studios. They also fit pretty well for skinny manlets if you buy it in XXS or XS. I prefer XXS for sweatshirts.
Japanese brands also has great stuff for skinny manlets. Undercover is one of the more expensive brands but it fits great and looks great, though not minimalism.

Glasses just get some Oliver Peoples or something that has good thin metal frames. Or some really bold glossy black frames.
Just don't get something gimmicky.

Can't help you that much with cheap stuff as you have to try it on first and search locally usually.

Also shop for quality, it is better to have less stuff,
than stuff that looks like shit.
End of the season and other big sales are your friends.
And as stated japanese fashion is something you should look into.
(beside the trap part ) are both great advices.

Wearing all black will make you look smaller, FYI. It's why fatasses wear black. Avoid patterns though, because you probably don't know what you're doing and most patterns will make you look shorter. Like other user was saying minimalist basics. They don't have to be that expensive. If they fit right (try shit on, look up how stuff is supposed to fit on short guys) you'll be ahead of 8/10 college kids.

what's your budget

Just work out you fag
You won't have to feel like you have to hide your disgusting body

fuck off disgusting Veeky Forums fuck.
Being heavily underweight is the only way to Veeky Forums.

I have read the sticky friend, its the first thing I did when I visited the board but figured I would ask you Veeky Forums anons as well seeing as you guys live and breathe this stuff, I've never really put much thought into my appearance until now

I feel like I would slip out of the noose friend, i would just slip through and fail you, im sorry

We do, its called getting a double whammy with mexican genes that also have a good amount of asian genes mixed in, oddly enough im one of the taller people in my family

I will consider Undercover, most of my clothes are from asian shops to begin with seeing as they always have clothes that fit and feel more comfortable to my body type and I will look into minimalism then. As for glasses I sadly cant consider getting new ones seeing as mine are prescription and I really cant justify throwing more money for that atm. Pic related (The Model/Color)

I plan to eventually shop on quality, at the moment I rather start small since I have no clue when it comes to real life fashion.

Got no problem looking smaller, I'm small in pretty much all my group or gatherings, at best I get a girl around my size for the next shortest person.

At the moment I plan to have around $250-350 by Mid-Aug to work with

I guess you could try uniqlo for basics, but care not to become a retard that spends most of his funds on fast fashion clothes, instead of investing into wardrobe that will last.
Look into other threads here for inspo n stuff, also maybe helpfull in some ways.

Noted. I do wear UNIQLO a fair amount before even asking this board seeing as how it was a decent budget option for clothing that I feel fits me pretty damn well but yes I do eventually want something better in quality. I will check the thread out, have been doing so since responding and noting things down to figure out what my "style" is to begin with.

Sorry friends, I dont desire to be a trap which would sadly work considering I take more after my mom in appearance which doesnt pair up badly with my size but who knows I could be lying!

// LL BEAN //

Remember that clothes are not everything, fragrance is important too.
And don't overdress it's cringy.

I assume this is a store or brand?

Im a bit too casual to overdress friend, generally go for a plain shirt and some skinny/form fitting jeans and thats it. Even my "formal" attire that I keep is a tad casual. Not a fan of proper dress suits and all.

Don't listen to these haters man. Just start squinting. If you come off as part Asian then people might overlook your height.

What climate do you live in ?