WAYWT

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/asos/asos-oversized-stripe-t-shirt/prd/7997001?iid=7997001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

those cuffs give me herpes

since I'm living in the middle of fucking nowhere, know nobody my age, and don't have anything to do, probably whatever I'm going to wear to work tonight.

it's fucking depressing. I need uni to start up again soon

Are you me? What uni?

fellow chilenos

I don't even want to wear anything half-decent to work since I'll just have to change to my uniform once there.

fits

I've never posted on effay before

and you were doing so good too

I can tell by your misuse of "effay".

what do you regular folk call it? i vaguely remember it being called effay back in like 2014

Theres already a waywt thread, nook. Now show us your socks big boy

I've always viewed 'effay' as an adjective and 'Veeky Forums' as a noun.

can spot those ugly ass inward cuffs from a mile away

either hem or outward cuff

Thanks friend

this is good for a first timer. i like it :)

though the jeans would be much better if they were rolled up like one more time (so that they sit just above the top of the boot) and if they didn't have that knee rip. but otherwise pretty good fit

Thanks!
I agree, thanks for the feedback

what jeans are those ?

I got them in like 2013 from river island i think

hum pretty hard to find now i guess
nice fit mate

unlike some TWITS here that don't leave the house, I do have to look
-PRESENTABLE
-PROFESSIONAL
-PENIS

s u m m e r

:)

I checked the top
it's not patterned

w2c dat jacket

t. A literal fashion pleb.

I've only just started making an effort to dress better. I'm sure it's still shitty, but it's a learning process. How am I doing so far?

how tall are you

Looks fine, albeit very basic. But I would change the graphic tee to a plain colored white tee and lace your chucks normally.

it's CDG homme

what the h*ck my heart emoji didn't show up

look like the obligatory ""diverse"" character in an american movie post 2010

That room is legit tiny. I'm only 6'1".

You don't like the lacing? It happens to be my favorite way to lace shoes, though I don't do it on very many of them.

I'm having a hard time seeing how my outfit is reminiscent of that.

Ditch the meme t shirt, just get a solid color white.

What pants are those?

racist fuck kys

My outfit is inherently racist?

w2c that sweater?

not all julius, just shirt and pants. shoes are acne

wth you're a cutie

Nice fit too

(you)

was on mr porter sale. dries

sorry about my face and oof pic, the shirts has small black stripes

nice

did not know wilguen still posted here

Shirt?

can't believe u still dress like an absolute fuccboi

some people never change

ID on jacket?

Should I swap the boots for black sneakers?

Which sneakers?

I meant tennis.

Shoes are fake all black Yeezys. Will rate in a bit

tuck your pants in the boots

I like the tigers. I'd say cuff you jeans if your gonna be wearing boots or, yeah, sneakers. Either way its aight tho.

button your shirt you shaved chest retard

I need some alternative shoes. Sk8 his are all I have. Willing to discuss if anyone wants

Tried techy lunarcore.

Weather cooled off today so I experimented with a different fit

derbies

this is very bad

I have some brogues that I bought for my prom suit, but more casual than formal. Probably would look shite though

asos.com/asos/asos-oversized-stripe-t-shirt/prd/7997001?iid=7997001

>those inward cuffs

Jesus. Just hem them or get someone to do it for like 5 bucks.

Please leave this site, not being rude, being helpful

These chumps know barely anything except an autist's perspective on vapid trends.

You have excellent proportions, a wide masculine head, great looking skin, thick wrists and forearms, thick hair. Enjoy dressing in literally anything you want for the rest of your adolescence, and when you finally look "old" (which will be a while if you stay healthy and don't waste your prime browsing this shitheap) you'll slide effortlessly into menswear.

DO NOT follow anything these morons tell you to do beyond basic tenets like colour theory. You can get a lot of pussy and seem like a creative, original guy just by wearing what you think looks good. You'll see Veeky Forumsshionable kids, but notice - they're always miserable and posing, and very often have quite small cliques, and most people who don't know them don't pay any attention to their autistic microtrends.

Keep working out, keep getting enough sleep, read widely, do a physical sport and you will be more 'effay' than any of these people - all male fashion icons have something else going for them that makes them look cool, for instance James Dean was a handsome filmstar with a penchant for fast cars, Rick Owens (inb4 meme) is popular because he is an artistic, passionate unique character amongst all the endless faceless fashion designers.

Leave man, get your fashion inspiration from esoteric sources, not this autistic unoriginal board. You can save yourself, you can enjoy your prime. Look at Theodore (tumblr: mallnutrition), he was the king of Veeky Forums, amazing fits, but now he is just bored of this place and finds it unbearably tiring and autistic, and for all the time he spent making his fits, he craves a normal, interesting, happy life and chilling with his friends more than courting attention from these autists

Save yourself. You have the genetics of a man. Don't dress like an autistic effeminate tumblr teenager.

I threw on the socks very quickly and I feel like they throw the fit off a lot

Can't believe you gushed over some random user

He triggered my pedagogical instincts with his classical youthful proportions and naive attitude

>naive attitude
he posted 6 words.

Though I do agree with you user, this board's fashion is a depressing subculture circlejerk

there's a lot more wrong than just the socks

Fuckin what?

Where'd you get the shoes?

re feet

kek

lmao thanks for the advice dude, cant say i was expecting a response like this.

It's not even that, it's like the unpopular kid trying to describe the 'cool kids' from the outside.

Modern fashion is largely cancer anyway. "cutting edge" designers all appear to genderqueer bullshit, referencing communist militaria, deconstructing the last vestiges of Western masculinity (like Gosha going after the Russian gopnik/soviet sportswear and prison culture) and emasculating men.
It does the same for masculine cultures as Brokeback Mountain did for cowboys.

Unironically Bee yourself. Cultivate an aesthetic eye and wear whatever you want, experiment, fuck around, don't follow a single trend. You should only keep abreast of trends to avoid looking like you're an autist trying to follow them. Be assertive that means being unafraid to just be yourself without 'is this effay' or checking the latest fits in iD magazine. Jesus fuck it's such a signal that you're insecure and lacking in backbone and interesting personality. Any genuinely interesting and intelligent girl will be able to sniff out your insecurity and sheep mentality a mile away, even if you're a really edgy and ironic underground sheep. Wear something unique to you that displays your aesthetic IQ level and says a little about your personality and they'll be all over you for being a genuinely independent guy.

Read the Veeky Forums wiki then come back to this board

ID on those shoes?

Everything in this photo is spot on though I would find pants with an inseam at least 2 - 4" short to accentuate your thin ankles. I feel that your ankles are being hidden by those longs pants.

Ebay lol
I live in Denver and have never seen a real pair, but I've gotten compliments on them

I have never seen a more autistic sense of fashion than what has been shown in this thread. I sincerely mean it: every single one of you looks like a complete fucking imbecile.

The only decent outfit is the one posted by the negro and the word decent in this context is used mainly in relation to what I perceive an average Redditor to look like (as evidenced by his faggot Ghostbusters shirt. What are you 12 years old dude? For fucks sake).

This has truly been mind blowing.

Nice cameltoe

Trust me I'm putting effort, I dropped 30 lbs in the past year, I'm hoping to lose another 20

Stop posting this girl please. She looks just like the one I couldn't impress

I dig it. ID on the pants?

How old/tall are you?
You look like you're 16 and live in a third world country. You shouldn't take photos like that w/ knock knees,

Omg are you Malcolm1466 ?

Tiny dick
Disgusting hair
Faggy ironic baggy clothes
Shitty cropped legs and bad posture
Probably bad skin and awful body too
Posts ironic nihilist statuses and uses memes in place of personality

100% Bug man, sort yourself out

Shut up, jelly guy

wear bulkier shoes my senpai other than that pretty good

6'3" 220 lbs I was 250 lbs a year ago
I'm American though

in which thread should i post
i like these:

blah blah blah

Post fit, loser.

>>let masculinity
>>talking about the insecurity of the enemy

M8 you're a mess.

Ghostbusters is one of the most popular movies of all time. How exactly would wearing a shirt from an extremely popular movie be considered childish?

Assuming you're not trolling, this is perhaps the most retarded comment I have ever read.

Damn user, now I feel like a twig. I'm 6'2" and 155-160 lbs. Keep up the weight loss though, good for you.

You sound very bitter, as if your life didn't pan out the way you hoped. Be honest, how many people would actually miss you if you croaked right now? Would you even get a proper burial?

date me already. pls

No woman i can impress, howboutthat :(

why do you do that ? It's uncontrollable why do you even bother pointing that out ?

wit tha foreign

w2c dog poster?

Levi's suede trucker, not sure if they still sell it because I got it on clearance from UO website

thank

I like your fit too

owo noticed me
fair point though, pants aren't the best fit. waist is too big

thanks for the input

heard this before, I will next time.

thankyou, I like yours too