Alternative to Raf's Ozweego's

So i've been wanting these Ozweego's for almost a year now but i didn't really want to pay ~300 dollars for shoes that will probably be in for a year and be a meme the next year. Everybody in my friend group has one of these and it sucks that everyone has them now because they used to be really special

So i want an alternative sneaker like this, i like the "ugly" design of it and i really need a bulky shoe in my wardrobe.

I've been looking around the internet and i only found the Nike air maxes from 95' to 99' and also the air griffey max 1 wich i have never seen IRL

You guys have any suggestions?

Fila disruptor II

At least 3 thots I know have this shoe. Everybody is a fucking hipster

Air monarchs are you stupid. Those shoes are just a rip off of monarchs

Honestly nothing, just get Ozweegos but in a rare cw.

They are too weird and expensive to ever become full-blown meme, I admit that those idolized nigger rappers have ruined them for me as well, but I think they are still a great shoe if you know how to wear them which luckily most people who buy it just for ''dont touch my rafs XD" don't.

raf simons response trail

where do you live?

>raf simons response trail
Not OP, but they are just as hyped as ozweegos.

It's basically the go-to for people who can't afford ozweegos but still wanna jump on the Raf bandwagon

skechers senpai

what model exactly?

>inb4 the skechers game shoe model that is made in kids' sizes only

Antwerp

The one that Ian Connor whore are not that bad actually.

>getting response trails
>not getting superior response 2s
stay plebs

true, but they aren't really similar to Ozweegos

not colourful, not that bulky etc

>response 2s
never liked them, idk why

they look like ozweego baby to me

Those are the white dad meme shoes, I don't get it why they have so much hate. I might buy them but they are probably too edgy.

I fucking love mine. $60. Can't beat that.

Yeah but what's the M I N D S E T when you wear these, do you wear them ironically?

I just wear them because I like white shoes and they were the cheapest white sneaker I could get? I wear them with my 90s laid back baggy fits. Like white t-shirt light blue jeans kinda shit. Stop being a faggot my man.

That's fucking dope. Hope I could score them in an outlet for even cheaper before Kanye, Ian Connor or rocky wear them

not him but responses are ozweegos big brother. maybe you're autistic

>Everybody in my friend group has one of these
w2c cool friends

friends that all have shitty rafs are the worst autists.

get some archival autist friends instead. much more respect

20% of my friends are drug addicts but somehowe they can afford raf's van noten and stone island clothes

DADDY/MOMMY's money fuccboi

Can we just stop with this memery already? Muh rick n Raf was stale 3 years ago. This stuff is horrible looking

The drug addicts come from poor family's that can't even pay for their own food, they prob sell drugs and have a vacation job. The only other thing they do is skate and vandalise bus stops.

That's why i want something else than Raf cuz i don't want to pay alot for just a meme shoe.

M O N A R C H S
M Y
M A N

They're already considered a meme. Who cares though? It's an amazing shoe, buy it if you want it.

Reebok instapumps. They got some pretty cool colourways as well

990v4, the patrician choice

yeahbutitsexpensive

Don't really like grey shoes, i don't feel like they go with alot.

Literally the only thing that fits this broke faggots autistic criteria

shit shoes, bad for cold weather

and got money, just don't want to spend 300 dollars

>gray shoes don't go with a lot

gtfo of my thread

They dont go with alot gray is a shit colour.

gray is the single most versatile color out there

>how do i steal

i have a friend who wears super expensive clothes and affords it by csgo trading
Veeky Forums as fuck

I made 1730€ trough betting csgo skins, I started from 20€, it took me alot of research on teams, time and luck.

When valve announced that betting is going to get shut down i cashed everything out

What where and how can they steal? The only things that you can steal are candy bars at nightshops

What's the best colorway on the IIIs right now? The Breds or yellow/cream?

trading is on it's way out now as well i think, alot of the big traders are cashing out

>tfw I can get this colorway for 150$ but not sure what to wear it with
I love the shoes, but would they suit a slacker / slav style, or would I have to go for something more minimalist?

Holy fuck where

trustworthy online shop in my second world country, but I'm not telling which one since they probably only have a few in stock

> second world country

it's fake

can anyone here id asap rocky's sneakers?

Asos

most designer brands are doing clunky sneakers

i.e. fw17 balenciaga or ss18 valentino

>will probably be in for a year and be a meme the next year
wut
rafadidas have been 'in' for years and have also always been a meme

that doesn't mean they're bad though, just copped pic related colourway a little while back for 200 and feel fine about it

yeah not for shoes dickhead
uhhh but i read it on the sticky uhhhhhh

ASOS is ok but these shoes are fucking trash

Wow, i've never seen these before. They look fucking sick

it was meant to be a joke

how?

please leave newfag

Speaking of ozweegos, where can I find some quality reps?

Coming from an owner of an authentic pair, I've never seen so many subtle details on a shoe. No rep is going to come close to looking like the real deal.

what about the original Adidas Ozweegos or Response Trails?

I don't really mind if it's only 90% correct

Air max 95/97, Nike TNs

>Everybody in my firends group has one
Damn OP how do i find a firends group like this

fucking skaters and hipsters

Godverdomse kutimmigranten.

En om je probleem op te lossen: koop deze.

Do you think that someone will sell super cheap a desirable item?Of course not.
But if you live in a perfect world, buy them and resell.

it's just not that desireable over here
the store is legit, they probably overstocked and had trouble selling it at full price

>Ozweegos
>skaters

this but ironically

yeah, first release ozweegos from years ago, the best ones. I could have copped for 70 :((( pray for me

formula 1s are really nice, you might not like the loud colors of them though. eytys jet combos are nice too and always the air monarchs

can someone give me good inspo for these
i always just wear a super basic outfit, always some sort of black joggers with a plain colored sweatshirt

>hij koopt niet Ann the Mule Master botinnen recht uit haar boetiek

Air max 97,98, plus

word

Dit..Kanker Op

bought a pair of these bc i cant afford ozweegos as a college student and they are legitimately in my rotation. people give me funny looks which is part of the fun. same reaction as if you wore ozweegos and they cost $50. plus they're comfy. they look really cool in retro fits, dadcore fits or with well tailored/skinnier silhouettes.

Get the terrex if you have to cop some Adirafs
I've got a pair of ozweego2s sitting in the closet collecting dust. But they're really nice to look at