Which one is the most /effay/?

Which one is the most /effay/?

round, obviously

Shouldn't be a question. Round btw.

Elf mode mothafucka

depends what you do, and where you're from.

Used to wear round and square a lot about 7 years ago -- point and snip would be lol irl

Yes and it was non stop compliments on the shoes because they are pleb "nice"

Salvatore Ferragamo

your feet look like carrots

Round for normal humans
Point for italian dbags
Snip for farmers
Square for dads

Avoid Point and Square at all costs
Round is goat
t. RMRS

disgusting. nice walmart tier bicycle/square toe

This isnt like more effay and less effay, this is one normal and acceptable and three trash

throw on white adidas socks and some blue jeans and it’s p gud normcore

Was this a subtle bait thread to expose retards?

You get caught on the ranch wearing round-toe cowboy boots and you're going to have to find a new job, you'll never live it down.

Elaborate pls

rhys?

>caught on the ranch
well everyone there is retarded, anyway, so no harm done

Round if you're on a horse, square for anything off a horse. Square toes are considered walking boots. Pic related are my hunting and camping boots.

t. from the Wild West.

You can't fit square toes into stirrups.

Anything I can use to get the ends to look less fried? I shampoo every 3-4 days, use leave in conditioner, and condition every day. It's come a pretty long way from where I was a few months ago, but it's seemed to stop. Would a cream help?

christ, this isn't hair general...

Try taking your vitamins and minerals, if you're in the US get a bottle of Centrum.

Try getting some oils like pic related and put a couple drops in your shampoo and conditioner and some in your hair after you shower.

Try taking some cold showers.

Hope these help.

Saint Laurent santiag boots are good snip toes

I lived on a ranch for 20 years and this is bullshit

God every time I read an unironic comment like this from a cityslicker I remember that air headed girl from new York in my English class at university, whomst said she "didn't know that hunting was, like, actually a thing."

How hard have you been hitting the fluoride, boy? You don't see the value in actually having skills, being able to live of the land as God intended. Everything wrong in the world that causes you anxiety is inherently part of the same system promoted by your kind of lifestyle

everyone at my school wears boots all the time. i never did, but i since im headed to university soon im thinking about picking up a pair since everyone wheres them there too.

t. texan

The round one is pointed enough for me. The others I don't care for.

all of the above are unacceptable

Thanks! I'll give the oils a shot, I bet that would help quite a bit.

I'll check into the centrum too. I take a few already but probably not the right ones for hair.

Thanks again.

Trivalero god tier

Very ugly ones!

lmao

The thumbnail of OP's pic on the front page looked like he was asking what shape is most Veeky Forums for your dick head.

We know it

I thought it was penis foreskin covering the head from the thumbnail lol (laugh out loud)

How do you wear these without tripping?

He said which is the most /effay/. Square Toe boots aren't effay they're very unfashionable.

>God intended
Work on your shitposting, this made it obvious.

was just going to say this. God tier.

Kekd hard