Post some modern, not cringey prep

>Ralph Lauren
>Southern Tide
>Vineyard Vines
>Lacoste

Stop dressing like it's the 60s

Twed blazer*

You get the point

Let's face it. You dress like a fucking basic ass white frat boy. Vineyard Vines is for fucking plebs, tools, manchildren, idiots, and campus rapists.

Boat shoes went out of style in 2009 you fuccboi.

t. Geed

Let's face it: Pairing a branded long sleeve tee with chino shorts and Nikes is not prep

literally my wardrobe

>Listing Lacoste as a good prep brand in the year 2017

m8, their quality has gone to complete shit.

Ban on poverty minorities when?

>timeless
>going out of style

Well played

Does anyone else get annoyed af when they see tryhard Pajeets, spics, nogs, etc. dressing preppy?

>wealthy
>white
>well-connected
>well-dressed
>patriotic
>that's bad
Just because you're jealous doesn't make it a bad thing senpai

>tfw only a quarter Native American so I can pass as a tan white person

VV and the brands in OP are for middle-class, suburban white guys who want to seem like the top 1%. It's so unbelievably over-saturated that it is essentially Hollister and Hurley tier level. People who dress like this clearly never went to prep school (but I did) and are basically crying for acceptance.

>3/4 white
>most likely grew up entirely around white people
>presumably doesn't identify with the 1/4 much at all
>if OP, understands our culture, values, and standards

It's not ideal, but in this day and age it's acceptable. I'm on the same page

I know people who went to prep schools and still wear VV and Polo. Hell, I know a guy at an Ivy League school rn who wears Polo. The Southern brands are a little tryhard, but they'll only get better with time.

September

God that vineyard vines logo looks so fucking corny

It's endearing

>fratshit
No thanks, i'll stick to classic prep style.

I don't get this weird idea that cause you go to a prep school or ivy league you will dress well.

It saddens me that they don't. but they don't.

i don't know why i love it so much

i actually sort of want to start a collection of the long sleeves after i got my first one, it's so comfy and fits very well and the big whale logo on the back is nice

>wellies
gross

tfw look fucking amazing in modern prep and traditional mens.

tfw can't get over my autistic self with loving lunarcore and other retarded shit.

i should really just face the music and buy normal clothes that look good.

also what length shorts are the best 7 or 9

No, they are making an attempt to be civilized. I see them as succumbing to the white man

I like preppy clothes but I don't want my wardrobe to scream "I'M A BOY! I'M A LITTLE BOY WHO WEARS PINK SHORT SHORTS!!!"

Must be embarrassing.

Prepfags gtfo

being an user from Long Island, NY. I see this style all the time and IMO view it as a vanilla. "I also aesthetically mismatch with prep-core."

Depends on if you are a manlet or not.

9" might be too long for most.

5" or you're a pussy

if you're above 6' (you should be) wear 9" shorts

manlets get 5" or 7"

Insecure
Get 5" and show off those legs. If you aren't muscular then -
Wear 5" anyways pussy

>wearing 5" and having skelly legs
no fucking thanks
god that'd be gross to see

So is your fucking haircut but you don't wear hats all the time
Prep is for fags anyways. I doubt anybody on the face of Planet earth has worn a vineyard vines shirt more than 5 times

mah nigga

Enjoy high school fags

All three of your statements were wrong.

Damn Columbo, how'd you figure it out!
I'm slow in the dome, see, so I don't get how pale green shorts made in Bangladesh and bought at a midwestern strip mall could possibly end up on a forum made to discuss fashion
But I've discovered that the forum is actually just full of teenagers and phoneposters who are just trying to get themselves laid

what a bunch of cunts

You'll look like a tool wearing that

pathetic existence, no personality

Its weird how fratcore looks more faggy then fagcore.

are you self deprecating or bragging?

im sorry WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THIS SHITS THE FUCKING WORST GET THAT VINEYARD VINES SHIT OUTTA HERE EVERYONE ON CAMPUS HAS THESE FUCKING THINGS AND I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A SEXUAL PREDATOR OR A KEK FRAT BITCH DONT DO THIS GET IT OUT NOW

this

>SPERGY

does ANYONE have that picture of all the prep kids at the party wearing the exact same shitty blue shirts and shitty blue shorts? any idea of what im talking about

this board has really gone to shit

not the image you're describing but it's along the same lines

looks great

Is this thread fucking serious?

Yes. How is this any different compared to all the meme styles/waves?

>implying I'd wear nike over newbies or sperrys

You're right, it's frat

Loacoste = God-tier. They invented the polo for God's sake

Polo = classic Americana

Vineyard Vines = fratboy try hard clothing sized for fatasses

Southern Tide = founded in 2006. Kill yourself.

May I remind you that prep originated in Spain, England, and Italy? Scandifags need not apply
t. Anglo

this. Daily reminder that anything East of the Berlin Wall isn't worthy of prep and has never originated there

>wont wear something without a label

Definition of a prole. You have peasant taste and should kys. I dont care if you had money, your dad made it through HVAC.

You just outed yourself as not knowing shit.

Lacoste is complete crap. They have a few "Made in France" items that are of acceptable quality. However, most of them are ugly,

Everything else is made in Peru, Honduras, China, or El Salvador. They are all complete shit. El Salvador is the worst.

Their Peru stuff used to actually be decet, but not it is shit.

If you still buy Lacoste you are a fucking brand whore who will buy something because of the fucking logo. People bought Lacoste because it was iconic AND well made.

No longer.

Vineyard Vines also has plenty of slim fit clothing. I would never buy anything from them, but your post is clearly wrong. It also goes to show you don't understand prep at all. A lot of the traditional prep brands seem to mostly make things sized for fat people, which slimmer fitting items being less common

All he said was that Lacoste invented the polo which is true.

I agree Lacoste is crap, but so is PRL, VV, and Southern. All of them fit like shit. Unless you wear Brooks Brothers, J Crew, J Press, or Gitman you pretty much know nothing when it comes to fit or quality.

He referred to it as God tier.

Also,
>j crew
>quality

Hahaha. Those brands have tons of different fits and a fairly large range of quality as well.

DUDE FUCK WHITE PPL LMAO

>tfw prep

Time this is the only nearly good fit in the thread

>this is the only nearly good fit in the thread
>literal cancer
this prep shit should be banned from fa

Lelwut boat shoes never went out of style.

Also, I live in the DC/Baltimore area and I'm pretty sure that shit like Sperrys reached maximum meme status in like 2010/2011, not 2009. Highschoolers and randoms ass kids weren't wearing boat shoes in like 2007 or 2008, but by 2009/2010 they were, and their popularity seemed to steadily grow for awhile.