TFW almost 22 years old and STILL living with my parents

>TFW almost 22 years old and STILL living with my parents

Who else here fell for the fucking "don't move out until you're 30" meme? Worst fucking idea ever, the pitiful money you save is not worth it.

22 is not that old to be living with your folks, but if you don't like it, move out.

are you working full time and saving as much as you can so that you can move out and find an apartment?

I live with my parents and work full time, Unless your parents are insufferable, living with them is the smarter choice. Majority of people your age that move out are barely scraping by.

try r9k

ALL THE MONEY SAVED IS NOT WORTH THIS.

I'D RATHER BE SCRAPING BY!

The only meme about this topic that needs to die is 'if you don't have a place of your own by 18 you're a miserable failure'. That is the outlook of a previous generation. Now it's "if you DID manage to move out at eighteen you are extraordinarily fortunate".

Specifically WHY are you still staying with your folks? Are you not financially secure enough to maintain your own place? Then thank your lucky stars you have supportive parents, and help them out some time with the cleaning or washing or cooking or whatever! If you can't afford a place by yourself but are almost there consider searching for a roommate and a flat. You don't need to be friends with them so long as you can establish boundaries and stick to them.

If you ARE financially secure enough to have your own place but aren't moving out then that is a different question. Is it a confidence thing? Because there is help for that.

Is it just one guy posting this or several?

Totally worth it. I'm getting hosed in rent admittingly, but beats dealing with the rents. Plus my GF doesn't have to be quiet anymore when we are banging

Totally worth it.

Can you not read IDs?

how the fuck do i clean toilets nigger. Cause holy shit my parents don't clean it. I do dishes, cook dinner and do yard work. I still don't wanna scrub the grime of the tub and shit around the toilet. FUCK. And how do I mop efficiently. FUUUUUUCK

This isn't /r9k/

This guy has valid life experience.

So why do you read the thread and reply then? Hide it and move on

but it's the mentality. I don't want to clean toilets. But if I can reliably clean the toilet. It's a mark of maturity. r-right?

Try being 25 with a full-time underpaid job in a city where the average house price $1.4 million dollars. Obviously I'm not going to buy a house, but a 500 sq foot box is going for over 450k in my city. I can't even afford or find rent. Time to deport all foreigners.

i was the same, 22, thinking how fucked up i still dont own my fucking space. turns out i was out by choice before 23. shit will get better, in the meantime, enjoy the free ride

>Time to deport all foreigners

How many centuries has your family been inhabiting that land?

>the pitiful money you save is not worth it

Not if you earn a decent salary you fucking dweeb.

>living with your parents
>22

Time to leave :^)

There's nothing wrong with a family home. Nothing wrong with multiple generations under one roof. The rest of the world has been doing this forever, Americans were doing it prior to the worst generation, time to get back to basics.

>There's nothing wrong with a family home

My parents are degenerates and are holding me back.

>Nothing wrong with multiple generations under one roof. The rest of the world has been doing this forever

That's because people weren't capable of moving out, it simply wasn't a thing.

You say that now, but when you're scraping by you won't be.

If anything, just spend more time outside of your house. The money you don't spend on rent, could be used for travel/going out to eat with friends etc...

Your quality of life is only enhanced by living with your parents if you do it in a appropriate manner.

I trade futures and live with my parents. I couldn't imagine having to spend 70% of my money and worrying about losing my shit after a bad month.

>I couldn't imagine having to spend 70% of my money

How little money do you make where your living expenses are 70% of your income?

I left at 23, you're fine.

>Who else here fell for the fucking "don't move out until you're 30" meme?

Me. I'm buying second home, but still not moving out. Someone who makes 4x that my parents make should be calling the shots and not them.

Saving 700 a month is worth it for me.

Id only drop this if i got accepted into a uni with good connections

>Because there is help for that.
Tell me about this.

20 and living with my parents. I work at one joint but I'll honestly probably kill myself before I make enough to move out.

If you make more than your parents and still live with them rent free you are a fucking leech and you should kill yourself

This. I live with my cousin and his sister. Although it gets stupid, each time I consider leaving, the thought of going back to my parents makes me stay.

Save me user

I don't want to keep living with them, no fucking savings are worth this. Seriously.

How much did you save?

Why is this even a post? Ive seen it more than once

Literally go sign a lease and move out

The anonymous internet business community doesnt give a fuck

I think the mark of maturity is doing the things you don't want to do because they need to get done anyways.

Millenials ladies and gentlemens

yep that's me. Good luck getting your ass wiped grandpa

>If you make more than your parents and still live with them rent free you are a fucking leech and you should kill yourself

I pay for the apartment, for the maintenance costs and pretty much for all major purchases.

I'm buying my mom a 50k small cottage in countryside.

Who is the leech here exactly?