What kind of businesses have low start-up costs?

What kind of businesses have low start-up costs?

How do you define low?

Costs for website host.

>kneepads
>$3
>mouthwash
>$1

Doesn't get much cheaper

There are plenty
You'll have to find one you, as an individual, can do

in other words, you don't know, and supplied nothing to the conversation

>mouthwash

look at mr. fancy schmany pants over here. mouth wash lmao, what a luxury. ditch it and you save 25% on costs. the operating leverage would be I N S A N E!!!

Dick sucking

Open up a pizza place

as long as you can handle the taste, you don't need it IMO. no one will want face-suck action and the ones who do will enjoy the taste anyway

dick sucking

I guess a yard care company. Pay for the tools and a lawn mower and bam you got it.

I see this same thread all the time and I know people irl who say things like
> "I want to start a small business someday"
> Me: "what type of business?"
> "Dunno yet .."

I think people with that sort of logic are retarded. You work some odd jobs, get experience get inspired by something, learn the field then start your own. You don't just ask random people on the Internet what sort of business you should start it makes no sense we don't know you or your skills or experience.

My answer to you is just no. You shouldn't start a small business. You're not qualified or experienced. You don't even have experience in a field you don't even have a field in mind so I'm sure you don't have experience.

a business thats funded through loans or mutual funds investors hedge funds if you have a good idea get a loan for it or have someone help you invest OP

The nutrients help you save on food bills as well. Keep your quota up and it's pretty much all you need.

This. You think anyone told Bill Gates to get into the computer business?

No, he saw an opportunity and he took it.

>What kind of business have low start up costs?

Illegal ones

Websites and apps were super easy and low cost.

Use those skills for passive income. I started out paying 5 a month and 15 a year. Your costs scale with your traffic but earning potential is pretty unlimited.

consulting

drop shipping

eauthor

- these all require the same skills of a personality, some intelligence & dedication

This is pure speculation but I bet costs of starting a food truck are relatively low.

website (business) buyer / seller advocate

freelance talent agency. recruit from odesk

Facebook ad management

email marketing management

everything requires a grind to get into