/Cop or Not/ General

Last one 300

Other urls found in this thread:

m.asos.com/us/asos/asos-chelsea-boots-in-black-faux-suede/prd/7327367?affid=14180&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=2&ppcadref=753857711|38363054326|pla-284215251503&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnubLBRC_ARIsAASsNNncown5MQhVM2HeXpbaF3ZaMwcCgOWRY882PQLQ7zTN3fOVtQTP-UgaAhW3EALw_wcB
dadhatlife.com/collections/best-sellers
theculture.ca/products/a1-6g-phone-case
m.asos.com/dr-martens/dr-martens-6-eye-fusion-shoes/prd/5561242?affid=14179&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=1&ppcadref=761030383|39786911403|aud-326348767124:pla-95460308931&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwevLBRCGARIsAKnAJvd72_1JYctlBHV4-v5gdBO2fecZdIpMOhGoa7vgDQEUiPkDzax_0qYaAu6wEALw_wcB
matchesfashion.com/us/products/Raf-Simons-X-Adidas-Ozweego-III-low-top-leather-trainers-1175497
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cringe

C/N?
Alpha industries J-4 fishtail parka. Getting it for $200 Ausbux (so like $10USD). leaning towards getting it hard right now, would appreciate a warning if there is something similar but better under $300 Ausbux.
Also, you guys know how these things fit? I have heard they are a little large. I want it a little baggy but not like blanket mode. I basically want it to fit like on this guy. I'm 6'2" skelly.

Nah dude.

This or black stans

The highs speak to me more so than the lows.

which one?

$40 ASOS Chelsea Boots?

m.asos.com/us/asos/asos-chelsea-boots-in-black-faux-suede/prd/7327367?affid=14180&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=2&ppcadref=753857711|38363054326|pla-284215251503&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnubLBRC_ARIsAASsNNncown5MQhVM2HeXpbaF3ZaMwcCgOWRY882PQLQ7zTN3fOVtQTP-UgaAhW3EALw_wcB

Epic political statement piece my dude! Drumpf btfo!

Y/N?

Keep in mind that everyone has these.
Left.
No.

left for sure. this is super pretty

At least spend the extra $16 and get the real suede

Dad Hats comin' thru

Really want these Margiela boots, just having trouble pulling the trigger for 1200...

I'm looking to get one of AI's parkas, either the Altitude, N-3B, or the N-3B slim fit.
Any of you anons have any experience with their stuff?
I haven't been able to find good pics of the jackets on people so I'm not sure how they fit, but I want something that can work into a top heavy silhouette.
Also something that's warm, so I've been leaning toward the altitude jacket.

I'll post the n-3b variants in the next posts

Should i?

nice elf boots

Don't be a pussy

Looking for a casual driving loafer to wear

N-3B regular

thanks boys
thought the logo on the right one was a bit gaudy but needed more opinions
i have a rose iphone 7, so should look good

And the N-3B slim fit

wayyy too long dnc
if it cut off just above the knees this would be a really nice coat tho

Not worth full price. Wait until one if them gets a listing on Massdrop for at least half price. Quality jackets, just not $200 quality.

I mean if you wanted to look like one of the akatsuki from Naruto then yeah go ahead

dad hats need to die, normies ruined it the second they found about its existence

They were on sale a week ago for 30% off but I missed it.
Now my best deal is 20%

Eh I copped

It might look better short I guess I can always yolo cut it

Perfect because my aesthetic is Naruto villaincore

Guess price

$3

left or right or neither

On the fence if I should get this

Right

Right if any, unless you're concerned about dirt

tod's or bust

I would say neither, but with left you can go for the '90 aesthetic since it has that retro feeling

What are those

Eh dont really like the colors. Get it if you really want to

nah

W2C?

dadhatlife.com/collections/best-sellers

Thoughts please...

personally, i wouldn't get that. alpha industries are good for their bombers but that's about it.

Those for sure, they have charactet

i mean it looks good, nobody is really going to dislike it its a staple

>Chelsea Boots?

>Keep in mind that everyone has these
those are the highs tho, most people have the mids or lows

pls respond

Am I retarded for wanting this?

theculture.ca/products/a1-6g-phone-case

Any particular brands that would be better for that price?

>kyc vintage tier
dnc

Cop only if you can still pay the bills & if they complement your style in a way nothing else will.

Early Gorka jacket.

no

yes you are

what brand is that

do it now

the culture is just blatantly ripping off designs with little to no input. don't cop, don't give them money.

cop or not?
i fuck with workwear

"Sleepy Sailor Moon" hoodie, from SoAesthetic, cop or not? I worry about import duties.
Was thinking of pairing it with stonewash jeans and beige Vans for palewave in the colder months.

no

not

cop

Y-3

Learn to reverse Google image search

nah, cba mate

m.asos.com/dr-martens/dr-martens-6-eye-fusion-shoes/prd/5561242?affid=14179&channelref=product search&mk=abc¤cyid=1&ppcadref=761030383|39786911403|aud-326348767124:pla-95460308931&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwevLBRCGARIsAKnAJvd72_1JYctlBHV4-v5gdBO2fecZdIpMOhGoa7vgDQEUiPkDzax_0qYaAu6wEALw_wcB

worn ass levis cord sherpa $35 shipped

yay or nay?

would def cop for cheaper at goodwill but $35

Cop

$42 shipped

vtg levis sherpa made in usa

Nice

HEY WHOA, my dad has that jacket, sick, it's comfy and pretty neat looking if your going for an outdoorsy worker vibe so yeah.

Cop

None, you hypebeast twat

I got this one in beige for 5$ at a thrift shop. I love it but sadly it's too big and doesn't fit me that nicely. Great jacket imo.

not a hypebeast of any caliber, just like off-white and think these cases are pretty

Should i get it or has it become a meme?

Need a good quality sweater, any recommendations?

Find high quality stuff from taobao. They have some shops that have really nice materials.

cop

Cop Champion reverse weave sweatshirt

Need some good allover print stuff

Not sure about the pockets

C/N
They're on sale

Really like this guys stuff. Think it'd look good?

I like them, w2c?

Do I get this? It is £55 with shipping however...

Other C/N seems pretty dead, posting it here again. It's 30€ btw

I would. Comfy shoes.

matchesfashion.com/us/products/Raf-Simons-X-Adidas-Ozweego-III-low-top-leather-trainers-1175497

New Ozweego colorways for $305 shipped to the US lads. The white ones are clean, not sure how I feel about the red ones.

Looks cool

No you don't.