>Hugo Boss
>Luxury

Stop samefagging m8.

>Boss
>Hugo
>Luxury

Wew

I bet that's you, samefagging user.

Yeah I do this but I don't consider it wasting the salespersons time in the same way that I shop online to look at products that might interest me. I am pretty picky and also don't like to frivolously waste money, so if I buy something luxury it has to be thought out or it needs to be something I love, sales help too.

I don't really buy much anymore except the occasional pair of shoe, usually on sale. But my wife loves taking me to these stores to look for things herself. She usually wears expensive handbags and shoes. I just wear designer shoes and cheap basics.

>Hugo Boss
>Luxury

How do you deal with salespeople who ask you if you are buying anything and constantly look at you as though they're pressuring you to purchase something? It triggers my anxiety every time man. So bad to the point where I do 90% of my clothes shopping online.

I have that too but eventually learned not to give a shit anymore. I just tell them: then fucking sue me or kick me out. I don't care. I don't give a shit.

>Hugo Boss
>Luxury

I go to stores a lot ranging from H&M to Weekday and Cos. Also some high end malls with better brands.
Whenever a sakesperson comes to me and says "did you find something you like?"
I say "nope, still looking. But I'll let you know when I do. Thanks for asking."
Thats usually it.
They smile like a fake bitch and walk away.
If they say "can i help you?"
I say "thanks but no"

You gotta learn how to grow some balls.

I've never been asked if I am buying anything. They ask what I think about items or if I need any help. Just be honest mostly, its not like you need to tell them it is too much money, just say you are thinking about it or you are not convinced or there is something that bothers you about the item. It helps to be picky.

just to join in

>hugo boss
>luxury

>thinks it's samefagging
>doesn't know how to check number of unique repliers in a thread
>thinks bobo guss is luxury

Hugo Boss has a made to measure line that costs as much as labels like Prada, Gucci, etc.

But since the only time you autists had to wear a suit in your life was to your bar mitzvah, you wouldn't know of course.

are you implying this retard went to a Hugo Boss with an in house tailor supposedly at a mall and spoke to him before leaving?
yes?
shut up idiot.

walk in confidently and look unapproachable, answer "nah just looking around" if asked, that's it?

>expensive
>must be luxury

>15 posters
>24 replies
sure reeks of samefagging in here

vetements costs as much as prada and gucci, doesn't make it luxury

every time i see some fuckboy on twitter or instagram trying to flex with vetements i just laugh at them getting cucked by Demma

>Yugo Boie
>looksairy

I do this all the time in New York. Just ask the salespeople a ton of questions because they're usually into fashion themselves which is why they're working retail. Most of them are very chatty and friendly and you can learn a lot of stuff, just treat them like a peer.

I usually don't buy shit also. Store prices are exorbitantly overpriced, you can often go on their current website in the store and see it lower there (especially New York City store prices) - and the store clerks know that.

As for the employees who pressure you to buy or look down on you, that's bullshit. They're working fucking retail, $15-25 an hour. Maybe they're a manager so 35 an hour lol shrug. They're stunting on you.

>Hugo Boss
>luxury

meme pic
never happened

Did someone summon the Gandy?

Do you live in New York user?

Lol. alt-fags think they are wearing literal nazi stuff when they buy hugo boss.

U are fucken stoopid

>Hugo Boss
>Luxury

Are you some fucking moron from /v/? If so there's better ways to shitpost mate

Yeah I do it all the time. Nothing really inherently wrong with it.

post a fit...

flyover cuck