Abrabahamic General: Ramadan Edition

Let us discuss our piety and faith in the one true God.

We are now on day 4 of Ramadan. How's that fast holding up?

an hour to go whew im so hungry and feel like throwing up a little but otherwise okay. It's just hard to get work done when you're fasting

do you like amos yee?

I want to eat and I need to wait until 9:47. It´s not that hard actually but I just want to eat ;..;

God is with us :-)

>tfw I can't fast for medical reasons

its okay

I've never fasted all 30 but In Sha Allah, this year I will fast them all, it's going well so far.

Also the Earth is Flat.

I did that last year but this year I'm in yurop this year and it's gonna be harder but I feel close to god

Yeah I'm in England it's like 18hrs

>only sunup to sundown
>calling it a fast

At least it's better than Christian "fasting" where they give up a favorite food or some nonsense, but it's still lame.

You know why Rainbow Dash loves Ramadan?

Because she gets to go FAST!

>pretending to be muslim
Ramadan Mubarak I guess, you faggots.
Why is the Islamic world so far behind, guys?

Wew lad

Slow internet

Mental illness doesn't count user

Fasting is quite bearable but avoiding sexual thoughts and masturbation is getting harder (no pun intended) each day.

Christianity and Judaism should be classified alongside Islam as triplet alien religions contrary to everything that made the Europe great.

Do it at night

PAKIS
A
K
I
S
OUT
U
T

As a test...

I don't know if it's allowed. I'm a Quranist and whether or not masturbation is allowed is debatable.

I'm a Muslim and I think Christianity made Europe great. The whole tradition of Christian thoughts - from St Augustine to Simone Weile - is admirable. Too bad Muslims got corrupted by obscurantist hadiths.

Yeah it is not allowed, but if you're going to commit a sin then better do it after the fast.

I'm a Muslim.

The Earth is flat.

NASA CGI bullshit always shows the Earth as a sphere not an Egg like Zakir Naik claims.

Every translation says something along the lines of

Surah Taha (20:53):
Who has made Earth for you like a bed (spread out); and has opened roads (ways and paths etc.) for you therein; and has sent down water (rain) from the sky. And We have brought forth with it various kinds of vegetation.

I've seen 30ish translations of that passage and not one said anything about an Egg.

>quranist

I'm Black :)

But my preferred translations says otherwise, I claim your statement as a false on this basis.

so?

>Quranist

Do you even know how to pray?

What's your preferred translation please?

Muhammad Asad: And after that, the Earth: wide has He spread its expanse,
M. M. Pickthall: And after that He spread the Earth,
Shakir: And the Earth, He expanded it after that.
Yusuf Ali (Saudi Rev. 1985): And the Earth, moreover, hath He extended (to a wide expanse);
Yusuf Ali (Orig. 1938): And the Earth, moreover, hath He extended (to a wide expanse);
Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar: And, after that, He spread out the Earth.
Wahiduddin Khan: and the Earth which He spread out,
T.B.Irving: and the Earth has He spread out besides,
[Al-Muntakhab]: and the Earth did He prepare for life at a later date.*
[The Monotheist Group] (2011 Edition): And the land after that He spread out.
Abdel Haleem: and the Earth, too, He spread out,
Abdul Majid Daryabad:i And the Earth!- thereafter He stretched it out.
Ahmed Ali: And afterwards spread out the Earth.
Aisha Bewley: After that He smoothed out the Earth
Ali Quli Qara'i: and after that He spread out the Earth,
Hamid S. Aziz: And after that He expanded (spread) the Earth.
Muhammad Mahmoud Ghali: And the Earth, after that He flattened it (for life).
Muhammad Sarwar: After this, He spread out the Earth,
Muhammad Taqi Usmani: and, after that, He spread out the Earth.
Umm Muhammad (Sahih International): And after that He spread the Earth.
Farook Malik: After that He spread out the Earth,
Dr. Munir Munshey: And after that, He spread out the Earth.
Dr. Mohammad Tahir-ul-Qadri: And He is the One Who, later, (after the creation of the planet sun) separated (from it) the Earth, flung it with centrifugal force (and spread its expanse to make it inhabitable).
Dr. Kamal Omar: And the Earth, after this stage, He gave it an oval form.
Talal A. Itani (new translation): And the Earth after that He spread.
Bilal Muhammad (2013 Edition): And the Earth, moreover, has He extended.
Maududi: and thereafter spread out the Earth,
[The Monotheist Group] (2013 Edition): And the land after that He spread out.

The Islamic golden age inspired the European Renaissance. All the knowledge of the Greeks and Romans would have been lost if not for the Muslims, and Europeans also gained the knowledge of the Persians and Indians.

Modern Europe is what the Muslim world use to be like.

it's allowed to ease your frustrations and prevent worse sins, but it's not allowed while fasting.

ITT: despicable primitive filth posing as humans

Classical Arabic is not the same as modern English. Please don't start a translation argument unless you are a classical Arabic linguist.

I took a history of Arabic class and how many words in the Quran have multiple meanings are crazy. You can spend your whole life studying them to find them all.

All abrahamic religions should be persecuted out of existence.

All of that shit would have happened without you goatfuckers.

>All the knowledge of the Greeks and Romans would have been lost if not for the Muslims
meme history, monks throughout Europe were already preserving texts

>Modern Europe is what the Muslim world use to be like.
they had sky-scrapers and rockets in the "Muslim World"?
literal we wuz

Bijan Moeinian: Look at the Earth which He has spread.
Faridul Haque: And after it spread out the Earth.
Hasan Al-Fatih Qaribullah: And the Earth He extended after that;
Maulana Muhammad: Ali And the Earth, He cast it after that.
Muhammad Ahmed - Samira: And the Earth/Planet Earth after that He blew and stretched/spread it.
Sher Ali: And the Earth, along with it, HE has spread forth.
Ahmed Raza Khan (Barelvi): And after that, he spread out the Earth.
Amatul Rahman Omar: And along with it He hurled the Earth away (from a bigger mass) and spread it forth.
Muhsin Khan & Muhammad al-Hilali: And after that He spread the Earth;
Arthur John Arberry: and the Earth-after that He spread it out,
Edward Henry Palmer: and the Earth after that He did stretch out.
George Sale: After this, He stretched out the Earth,
John Medows Rodwell: And afterwards stretched forth the Earth,
N J Dawood: After that He spread the Earth,
Sayyid Qutb: After that He spread out the Earth.
Torres Al Haneef: And the Earth -- after that He spread it out.
Sayyed Abbas Sadr-Ameli: And the Earth, after that He spread it out;
Mir Aneesuddin: And He stretched out the Earth (drifting the continents apart), after that,
Mohammad Shafi: And the Earth thereafter ¬ He spread it out.

By whom?

Why don't you do something about it instead of crying on Veeky Forums.

>Muslim world used to be like Modern Europe
So not Muslim then?

Nice try attempt though. 2/10 made me reply.

greeks and romans were shit

>Taking anothing other than the Holy Quran as a valid source for the deen

Stay ignorant and superstitious, brother.

I'm not a muslim but am trying to lose weight. It's been going quite well actually. Go on the odd binge, but better than it was.

he probably doesn't. We are so fractured these days

Yeah, maybe it wouldve sorta started like...last week. The catholic Church burned all Roman and Greek texts.

They were preserving them, but it was in secret, and on a small scale. and most of them were imported from...you guessed it, Muslims.

No, they had a union of regions allied under a common theme, free expression and ability to study, focus on education and knowledge, and liberty.

yes truly the teachings of allah through the prophet (pbuh) such as
>dont piss on yourself
>dont bum eachother
are of much more value

return to the sand my friend

Everything is in the Quran, Google it if you're too lazy.

so you don't pray?

If you want to loose weight it's mainly calories in/calories out.

Try to do cardio as well.

>greeks and romans were the shit
FTFY

that guy is christian. Anyway get out of this thread, we're trying to discuss our own stuff

It's ok to be wrong and shitpost.

I mean, it's sad. but it's ok. Someday you'll be an adult and look back in shame at your stupidity.

>euros bum each other
>cry that they are being overrun by muslims

pottery

Get out of the internet, a qafir invention. Use your own Muslim technology, such as flying carpets, for comunication.

I feel really full after I break the fast and can't move for about an hour after, does anybody else have this problem?

>and most of them were imported from...you guessed it, Muslims.
cite a few sources for that, didn't know Irish monks had such a thorough understanding of Arabic that they could translate it accurately to Latin

>No, they had a union of regions allied under a common theme, free expression and ability to study, focus on education and knowledge, and liberty.
and monks were sponsored by Kings specifically for the preservation of the texts

rather not have you lads sodomizing our goats and children to be quite frank

Why would I do anything about it when the US military has been killing you fuckers by the truckload for the past 15 years?

>>The catholic Church burned all Roman and Greek texts.
lol no. I don't even like the catholic church but this is still bullshit.

What if "flying carpet" is just a metaphor for the internet?

The internet is made up of wires which spread across the planet like a blanket... or a carpet, if you prefer?

>sending my brothers to their virgins before me

thank you :)

all that ass kicking and we're still overruning europe just by birth rate alone

TAKBIR!

>Let us discuss our piety and faith in the one true God.

Ba'al is not God, no matter how many people think he is, or how many people they're willing to kill who say otherwise.

Tell more about, the muslim golden age...

>"truck load"
>Muslims now overtake Catholics in population

I know we like to fit more that 5 people in a vehicle but not even half of us can fit in a truck

Allahu Akbar

Ba'al is a wasteman like you

What the shit where's AETIST to ruin this thread for everyone
Am I in bizzaro world

nice trips and who's aetist?

He's allah.

You just said Ba'al is great.

Aelian, an ubercatholic(although anti Francis) tripfag that posts anti islam copypastas everytime there is discussion about the religion

how long will it take us to overrun europe using peace instead of violence??

Yuros are already chimping out it's not feasible

>maybe if Catholics spent less time on Veeky Forums and more time propagating their religion they wouldn't have gotten outnumbered by Islam

>Chimping out

Euros are cowards

Who are you quoting?

you underestimate how thoroughly populists can transform public opinion
Once upon a time euros were different you know, they can change their mentality again

didn't mean to greentext it

I've been waiting for like 5 years as I'm sick of the eastern euros but it's not happening.

Not even slightly worried tbqhfam.

Pussies.

Faggots.

>be absolute majority
>absolutely BTFO by one tiny little state every single time
Pests have only their numbers to brag about, but are worth shit. Even if Europe was the size of Belgium it would still BTFO the entire kebab world.

The flow of refugees has already ground to a halt
Do you read the news? The truth is that europeans nowadays only take action when they really fear that the situation is changing against their favor. Anytime something like this will happen they WILL chimp out

;(

So as a non-muslim, why is being a quranist bad? Do they not pray? I thought that one of the universal fundamentals of Islam was that the Quran is God's word, why would anything else be needed? Genuinely curious, not trying to start a religious shit storm here.

what are they gonna do when they chimp out?
kill/imprison us and then nuke the middle east?

Hadiths are """"""reported"""""" claims that were used for political means and are nothing but dogmatic practices. Lots of them contradict the Quran.

everything is mentioned in the quran but not explained e.g. how to pray/fast when to pray and fast

The hadiths are way more bullshit than the Quran, and the Quran is more obvious fan fiction than the Bible is lmao

Depends how one construes numbers
Funnily enough the various sunni militant groups only number say around 300k from a population of around 5mil usable males. In contrast, the alawites have sent all the boys they've got, and they've lost nearly half of em. They're in it to the last man.

This is arab nationalism and the ottoman empire on repeat: turns out the amount of people that give a shit is way less than anyone wants to portray it as.

They already have, what they will do is make it impossible for their governments to continue doing the thing they are mad about(since they fear losing voters) and in this case it means stopping the flow of refugees
If it hasn't calmed down by a new election they might elect right wing parties who will enact anti muslim policies

quranists skip alot of stuff just because it isn't elaborated upon so they behave very loosely

that's pretty much happening here in denmark the "danish people's party" calling itself the anti-muslim party is the second biggest party in the country and still growing.

Redpill me on this guy islamofags.

He tried to say Isreal is Gog and Magog because they were drying up this river that Gog and Magog were predicted to dry up...

It's now back to normal level. LOL

He seems alright to me though.

I've been fasting since Tuesday evening on accident. Plain ol' forgot to eat.

Does that count?

The jews are reading every message I type on this shit hole, if I'm not scared of them what makes me think I'm scared of white bois?

Why would you be scared of JIDF? Are you paranoid?

All talk and no action.

>some khawarij that were predicted to get btfo are getting btfo
>meanwhile in europe, easy sailing for all

there aren't enough jews in the world to read all your niggardry I reckon

well it should count. But how can you forget? don't you get hungry?

Actions have no value without intention.

If you saved the whole world by accident you wouldn't get a reward for it.

If you made your best effort to save the whole world you would be rewarded for it In Sha Allah.

that's why they pay you to shill for them

>JIDF

Is that slang for Jews?

>>meanwhile in europe, easy sailing for all
only if they get help

niggers can't into swimming

>tfw they don't send their women over in sturdier ships titanic-style
>tfw no harems of qts to convert
you faggots just leave them at home