XGTI

XGTI

>bought at .26

JUST

do I need to be an RHfag for this?
cause unfortunately I am not (yuroshit)

is worth investing now and keeping it for 2-3 weeks? What news made it rise so fast now?

someone answer please.

ER tonight and Gov contract. I wouldnt hold my breath for 2 weeks not worth it
.No you can buy it with your euro brokers

No. No news. It's a manipulated, cyclical pump and dump.

Wait until it drops again then buy.

ER was positive and it has govt contracts. do your own DD

PR for govt contracts might bring it up to 1$+

ER isn't as bad as they say with 2 patents and 59 percent revenue increase. Might dip before going up or mightve lost momentum. I think it'll go whichever way PM goes desu

the ER is really good. The thing is the short sellers caused panic on weak hands and bad longs. Chances are this stock hits .34 eod tomorrow and continues to climb this week.

Like I said - Pump and Dump. The numbers don't lie.

So what does a company do to make their stock jump 3000% in 3 days ?

Post profitable earnings?
Duh

Conference call showed good guidance and huge contracts throughout Q2 and Q3

Supplying to not just US but also all of NATO soon (may mean preparing for war?).

Will be used for NHL Stanley Cup next week for ref cams during championship leading to more sports usage

Also no debt and almost doubled revenue

I see the rocket moving up soon

“alternative uptick rule.” in effect all should be good tomorrow highly suggest you guys buy in. IE no shorting.

what about cash flow

Joseph pls

looking good, they said alot of contracts in talks for Q2 and Q3. Not just military but to compete against GoPro (sports, athletes and entertainment). I think drones as well.

Testing done and they're awarded sole supplier of US. Was 42k for 4 testing antennas. Now cover all of US and you have a shit load of money. Cover NATO and you have even more

so this isn't a pump and dump?

from the looks of it think I should buy in for $100?

good for long term hold

they do have a board meeting though for R/S in a few weeks though if stock doesnt go over 1$. A hold of 1000 shares wouldn't really hurt you (only 200$ for that huge potential).

I'm tracking on stocktwits, reading the echochamber commentary and it seems like those with 20-50k were buying in the low-teens and selling at roughly twice that which made me question the longevity of the investment.

I'll see what it opens at and purchase a few shares then. thanks for clarification user

Made a few bucks of xgti already. Abandoned stock. Saw all the chatter last night (stocktwits had over 10k people monitoring that chat last night after closing, cc) bought 500 more shares at .18 this morning. Going to hold to .50 I think they're due for a big turnaround in a couple months.

Set a limit buy for 0.18
Please not be a pump n dump

What?

I have $150 to blow on this. WHat should I buy in at?

I'd set a limit buy at .18. Maybe half at .17 ...doesn't seem to be taking off today like I thought

BUY THE DIP
U
Y

T
H
E

D
I
P

Only had like enough left in the for 41 shares at .185.

>.15 closing

HAHAHAHAHAHA

In it till the bitter end at .18

I'd dump this asap it's gonna be .08 end tomorrow and .05 eow

and when it hits that pps, I'll be a buyer. XGTI and PTX are my current ATM's.

Well?

$REXX to the moon boys. Sell when it hits $2 to be safe

Buy the dip or miss out. Can sell at $1 if you're playing it safe. We're already up 20%

why is it going up today?

>XGTI and PTX are my current ATM's.

are you me? we gone be rich!

I have .19 and .16

putting this bag in the closet.

Sold my LSK at .0062 too

WHAT A WORLD

Possibly a dollar today, but I think realistically prolly .86 maybe .89 by close. But this is the start... it's just following the rise of oil prices. $XCO looks good as well and not as many dips there if you'd rather. Or go in on both for some security