Are these still ok

are these still ok

Sambas will always be inferior to gats for fashion.

sambas are fine honestly. gats are fine too, a bit more of a contrarian choice but still decent.

i'll try both. where can you buy some of those?

Not these ones since the tongue is absurd, but yes, Sambas are great

It's literally the opposite, unless you're talking specifically about paint-splattered MMM gats. Even standard MMM gats are inferior to Sambas

regular gats are dogshit
if you are broke sambas are as good as it gets

>regular gats are dogshit
so, how long until gats become cool to like on the internet again?

it's true that gats are a better and more versatile shoe because they have the same profile without all the branding. but if you want a streetwear fit you may prefer the branding.

>some high schooler walking to the bus stop in his sambas actually believes this

>he bought MMM gats that weren't hand-painted by paint-splatter artisans

Embarrassing. Sambas vs standard MMM gats has nothing to do with cost. We're talking about fashion, and if you can't understand that, you deserve your meme shoes. Next time cop the paint-splattered version if you want to wear gats so badly, otherwise buy a dozen pairs of Sambas.

no

Black sambas >>> white sambas

>meme shoes
plaint splatter gats are the epitome of meme shoes

Wasn't Adidas going to re release the OGs? Or was that Europe only?

Yeah they released a retail version of their gats in white and black colorways earlier this year in Europe/UK. The thing is with shipping they're not that much cheaper than secondhand mmm gats.

Sorry, getting a cheap pair of sambas and beating them up and not being afraid to get them dirty will always be cooler than spending daddie's money on designer gats and freaking out all the time when a speck of dirt gets on them

Only if you're black yourself lmao

Do people actually believe this?

i got white samba millenniums and the hoes compliment me all the time for what it's worth

No.

Standard MM gats not being worth the money? Absolutely. MMM paint-splatter gats are a work of art - literally. They're worth every single penny, unlike the standard MMM gats, which have no identity of their own and are inferior to even a cheap throwaway shoe like the Samba.

>MMM paint-splatter gats are a work of art - literally.

if thots compliment you for such basic shit then you must be good looking yourself, not the shoes. congrats i guess m8.

>MMM paint-splatter gats are a work of art - literally
must be b8

So, hate to say it but has summer not ended in the states yet?

You understand that every single pair is individually and painstakingly hand-painted by a paint-splatter artisan, right?

Buying standard MMM gats is like flushing your money down the toilet for an unattractive shoe.

I am going to start referring to bukkake actors as cum-splatter artisans.

nope
Yes, GOAT Adidas shoe

>painstakingly hand-painted by a paint-splatter artisan
nice b8

I've been eyeballing these as a summer shoe for a while now, but I've been kind of off-put by the slim silhouette. If anyone of you has bought white Sambas, how versatile are they with summer fits and do they pair well with shorts?
Also, I tend to wear my sneakers year-round, so I'll probably wear them when it rains too. I know the light-brown part is suede, but how messed up will it get from rain?

I don't have the sambas but I have these in Busenitz and they're great. Really versatile and look better when they're a bit worn in. I try to avoid wearing them in wet weather because of the suede, but that said it hasn't really affected them much so far. I'm sure they'd look good with shorts

I think they go really well with shorts since the silhouette is quite slim. My white sambas have been through hell and the suede is looking surprisingly ok. I do like the worn in look better though.

a full year behind,,.. still a favorite though

ive been thinking about copping the mmm gats 2nd hand, so around the 200-250 price range
i like how the suede extends to the side
was wondering if the leather quality is worth the extra cash, I've tried regular bundeswehr gats and they weren't terribly comfortable. also while I don't mind creasing, mine creased within the first month or two in a lot of areas

both colorways are available on ASOS with no shipping destination restriction, so americucks can get them too, free shipping, 85 brexits or just 81, if you switch to the Spanish site (pay in GBP, it will be cheaper)

Harder to rock and less verisitile but they can definitely look much better

Thanks, guys! How's the quality and comfiness on them? I've seen some bad reviews about them squeaking, too, so is that a big deal with them?

>quality
good, they're tanks.
>comfiness
eh, i mean it's a solid gum outsole so no impact protection. but after you wear them a few months and break them in it's p comfy imo, but you gotta give your feet time to put their mark in the rubber
>squeaking
hit the tongue with some clear shoe polish and you're done

it's not worse than other "leather" shoes that released 20+ years ago in regards to squeakiness

again, I've got the Busenitz so I can't really comment on the Sambas, but they're the comfiest shoe I own. Need to wear them in a bit first tho

busenitz are really underrated, i wore a new pair on a trip to hong kong and they were comfy as fuck the whole time and still looked brand new after a week of constant walking.

Is this thread a joke?bait? A trainer thats been around around 50 years.an absolute classic and you are asking if its still ok

yeah they're great, they're really comfortable and flexible too. Pic related is what I've got, I actually prefer how they look to the Sambas t b h

Sambas, gazelles, superstars they are all fucking shit

>a full year behind,,.. still a favorite though
normie be gone.

Thanks, guys. I'll def consider them next desu

Not to be a hypebeast faggot or anything, but I really like the look of adidas x palace collab shoes, specifically these indoors.

I'm thinking about copping them second hand since their out of stock, thoughts?

no, get these instead