Making weight loss progress

>making weight loss progress
>just bought all new wardrobe of skinny jeans and threw away my current too big pairs
>go over moms for the weekend
>overfeeds me because "i'm too skinny"
>within 2 days gain 15lbs
>can't even fit into my jeans right now
>had to call out of work the whole week

were you doing water fasting ?

No. I don't drink water, all I drink is diet sprite and coffee.

Cum on her pillow

This is your fault, dont blame your mom

you could have stopped eating at any time. If you dont live at home, just stop -- she cant make you eat.

Honestly, all I did when my mom tried to do the same thing is tell her that I was trying to lose weight. She stopped.

This. You have the power to say no.

Also I am calling bullshit on 15 pounds in two days. You have to overeat a ton just to gain a solid pound in a day.

you're probably just bloated from overeating. your pants will probably fit again once you shit it all out

>eating 52500~ kcal in 2 days
im having a hard time believing this

guess youve nevr had a mom loser lmao

Your a fucking idiot

your mom sounds like she's ready to be a grandmother.

>15 pounds
>2 days

>Trying to bait THIS HARD

say this to your mom: "fuck off you're a fed"

>implying this fat virgin could get a gf

>15 pounds
>2 days

NOT possible

How about just don't eat you fat fuck I eat like one meal a day and I'm fine.

Have found it strangely easy to not eat. I'm really impulsive and pretty much addicted to sweets so it's been a nice surprise.

Had two days of nothing at the start of the week and felt like I could continue forever but in the interests of not dying I've started eating one meal of something like steak and asparagus and one meal of nuts and stuff. Don't have any scales so will just keep it up too I look great and then slowly introduce a bit more food.

this kind of shit works for a few weeks but youll be much better off learning to eat right

>>within 2 days gain 15lbs
H-how?

you can't gain 15 pounds in 2 days you fat fuck