Was it the most disgusting type of aesthetic you can think of? Pic related for me

Was it the most disgusting type of aesthetic you can think of? Pic related for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/11/a_generational_pathology.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vaporvave

Much maligned and a conventional choice, but juggalo

there's like 20 people in my school who are like this I actually want to fucking knock the fuck out of all of them

t.

>manlet
>mommy issues
>basic alt-normalfag
>just a faggot in general, really.

t. "sad girl"

I'm a dude, I can't understand how any other (straight) dude can find that shit not gross. massive walking red flag.

It's just that the ones you know are ugly.

If they were cute / your type, you'd be all over that shit.

this might just be a scandinavian thing

doesn't matter if they're ugly or cute. it's still a massive red flag. plus, looks aside, they tend to be kinda boring in personality and once you've met one you've met them all.

Steampunk

>t. hippie

This for sure. I laugh at any gag I see on the street that looks as unoriginal as this

Delete this

what's the difference between cool and interesting ? because those hipster mamacitas sure are cool, and looking at their gang, i sure wish i belong to those kind of people. they have these cool vocabularies and cool obscure jokes and they always make references to obscure cool sounding stuffs that no normal people understand. i never really socialize with them (i never really socialize with anyone, basically), but i sure do want to be like them.

i really feel intimidated by them, that when they talk to me or i talk to them, i feel really nervous. i don't want to fail to impress them, i don't want to disgust them with my plebeianism.

i would be so nervous if they ask me about my favourite film or music. like, fuck, i have been so into underoath and deftones, should i tell them that ? i definitely shouldn't. it's also getting exhausting being in /mu/, trying to get into something i wish i could like. something i wish i could tell them when they ask me about my favourite album.

i'm already 24, i wish i can let this go and move on to do and think about stuffs that people of my age do. fuck.

just listen to /mu/ core or 80s new wave and watch some entry level films by stanley kubrick or david lynch (also twin peaks) and there thats their whole entire *obscure* conversation

okay i will but i watched requiem of a dream and trainspotting the other day and idk if there's any film that bores me more than those films. when i watch film, i want to be able to paste myself in that film, right ? but idk, these indie kind of films, they have the kind of lifestyle i can't relate to, nor something i want to happen in my life. the reason i want to start watching game of thrones is because i really wish i could live in medieval age western world. but i definitely can't say that in real life, that i want to watch game of thrones. i can't say that, it would ruin my persona. it would ruin the image that i want people to have in mind about me.

man, i'm so broken

haha so accurate

What's with that canned rape? You can get it fresh on the streets of Göteborg, why would you need it canned?

i feel u i watch game of thrones too cause im a pleb and a normie just don't tell the indie kids you watch it

if u want to add extra points to your indie persona become vegan and get really into coffee , start a record collection maybe buy a vintage bike also start a band that will get your alot of tumblr girls

>become vegan and get really into coffee , start a record collection maybe buy a vintage bike also start a band that will get your alot of tumblr girls
ok that kind of indie is lame now. being ultracarnivore and liking tea is pretty indie and contrarian now, so i should probably be like that. but still, it feels pretty sad that i'm really doing this. but i can't help it. nothing else is meaningful.

damn maybe you are right and all the indie kids I know are fucking lame? where are you from? is it a relevant city?
> it feels pretty sad that i'm really doing this.
appearance means everything and if you want to find cool people you have to keep up the persona or else you will stuck hang out with other losers

what kind of indie do u think is cool?

those kids at DIY shows that skateboard and give each other stick n poke tats?

Needs to be gin, instead of rum.

kek

>girls
the mom jeans and striped tee and choppy bangs and windbreaker

>guys
the minimal cuck

GOOD TIMES, FOR A CHANGE

how the fuck is carrying a knife a trend

Game of thrones is shit and you should kill yourself you bland loser

dunno man. theyre so fucking boring. mostly because alot of them are literal talentless hacks that can't create shit and can only namedrop.

even then, its ALWAYS either 80s shit, "indieshit", anything with "post" in the genre name. anything ~aesthetic~. trust me. there is absolutely nothing interesting about these people.

>sherpa
too real lamo

Sounds like you've got a bad case of being a high inhibition beta cuck. Stop lying about your tastes m8 and i promise you you will be so much happier.

I'm not 100% sure if this genuine or if you're just trying to prove a point but good friends will not look down on you for the art you enjoy.

how are black pants a trend?

yeah this

i fell for the art school meme and these types of people are genuinely the least interesting. some of them are talented and creative but alot of them are not, a great example is the band diiv, alot of those types that put alot of effort into an 'aesthetic' but in the ways that matter are total talentless hacks that cant do shit. so lame

This is one of the most sheltered things I've ever read. KYS ASAP.

techie scum?

Anyone got more Veeky Forums or """"indie""" starter packs?

I already got picked up a local just wanted your thoughts.

>daddy bought me a bimma-core

>wearing jeans in current year

When will the
>you can't wear skate shoes if you don't skate
meme die?
Are skaters really so offended at the cultural appropriation of their cheap, fashionable, and comfy shoes that they have to go around calling people posers for over 10 years straight?

This one.

>tfw exactly like that
fug

>swedish hockey fag core
Same. See people like this every day

t. finfag

It hurts, right?

Fuck dude I skate and if you're offended by someone who can't skate enjoying skate shoes then you should probably stop being so uptight.

"sneaker head"

moto sweats on scoop bottom long tees

It's the fucking eyebrows man
I want to cut them off when I see them

Any look that involves fatties/normies squeezing into skinny jeans

THOSE AREN'T YOURS, FATBOY. TAKE THEM OFF

don't tell them too weird shit. seriously. if i'm talking to someone new or a mutual friend and they ask me about music, i'll compromise and say something i like but that is at least somewhat normal. something like animal collective, or radiohead. not my absolute favorite bands but are much more palatable than saying GYBE or Red House Painters. they'd think you're weird or just pretentious

it's not that they look down at you, but will probably think you're pretentious, and would express this in both a joking and serious way. i hate the "they don't get it", but it legitimately applies when the subject of music comes up. and in fashion, i generally wear minimalist clothing, whereas one friend has a shirt with le wacky 90s cup design on it. things like that.

wearing graphic t shirts tucked into chinos doesn't make you /fa it makes you an idiot.

>wearing chinos in current year

holy shit

>compensating judgmental/self defense mechanism manlet detected

wool trousers or gtfo

Rachel Dolezal does not belong there lol

>got picked up a local
Speak English you cuck.

tired of this shitty meme

black/grey pants that basically look exactly like chinos but with a slightly different texture aren't any more interesting or cool

bet you also wear chelseas, faggot. spread that boipussy wide for me fucking numale

>texture
>doesn't understand texture as it relates to fashion
read the tuxbell sticky you jelly-jiggling, fist-fucking, ball-bearing, titty-twatting, sac-sickling, crispity-crunchity, peanut-buttery Butterfinger

anyone with the name parker or bryant

I don't think sucking in your cheeks is effay

Veeky Forums is objectively the worst board on Veeky Forums.

>in my school

18+

>man I'm so broken
nah you're just a narcissist
get to work
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/11/a_generational_pathology.html

Are you a fucking retard who never went to college?

Good save.

18+

any nihilistic art bro who
>still wears skinny jeans and jean jackets
>drinks shitty beer
>crys and takes pics of themselves doing it
>listens to shitty indie rock and thrash rap
>unironically like "the catcher in the rye" and "perks of being a wallflower"

Well i never watched it so idk how bland it is. But i will know.

But how else are you gonna be interesting if you're not enthusiastic about something ?

I know i am. And i'm still struggling to accept who i am. There's so many stuffs that i wish i could do, that i end up fantasize doing. Even conversations, i often do imaginary conversations i wish i could have.

But i want certain kind of friends

Idk man explain sheltered

>don't tell them too weird shit. seriously. if i'm talking to someone new or a mutual friend and they ask me about music, i'll compromise and say something i like but that is at least somewhat normal
How is this acceptable ? Shouldn't we just tell the truth ?

Yeah i know i am. Gonna check that link later

Being into tea has been and always will be for the most contrarian faggot tryhard turds

this is the worst insult i've ever seen on all of Veeky Forums. how long did you work on that?

>granite countertop
Mediocrity detected, know that I really do hope you get cancer.

Stop. Take your fingers off the keyboard. Breathe. Don't type anything ever again until you develop a backbone.

glöm inte pissbärs på typ Hellströms lol

helvete

Does this mean I have to stop parting my hair in the middle

How do i develop a backbone ? What should i do ? Without the internet, i would probably only play my guitar or listen to music or trying to read the meme books i wish i could finish (1984, etc.) so that if ppl ask me, i can be proud when answering. Or idk maybe i should force myself to get into patrician nonfictions like psychology, politics, and philosophy ? I believe it would mature my thinking plus i can acquire better vocabulary or i will sound different and more interesting when ppl talk to me. I wish it can impress the girls i wish i could impress for once.

I mean yeah i would be proud of my taste if i can tell ppl i've read stuffs whose titles only can impress them and be like "whoa, you're that kind of person. I'm below you."

he called you a butterfinger
kek

This

My best friend has this exact aesthetic but I'm really sick of it.

>Nigger detected

>tried to date this exact girl

>rejected this girl bc she was this girl

>have never rejected a girl

hey that's me XD

god i hate docs. either go all out or GTFO with that gay shit m8.

chick fil a is amazing

The smiths are fucking gr8 yo don't label it part of the sad pack :L

how the fuck is doing your eyebrows wanting to be black? black people have no eyebrows

i dont see how anyone could have any strong opinions on the smiths. theyre like what you would play when you dont know someone and are trying to put something as inoffensive and bland as possible on to keep it neutral until you know the person better.

The Smiths are for personal listening. It would be awkward asf to play it around people.For the second point the top spotify charts are for keeping it neutral, unfortunately.

This series of posts can't be real. If this is real you're a sad mess. Ever think maybe your attraction to tv/film where you can pretend to be in some fantasy world and inability to empathize with less savory lifestyles says a lot about you. Not a lot of self worth and no ability to see beyond the superficial elements of fiction.

>black people have no eyebrows
Huh

the smiths are still like the drying wallpaper of music, so boring and bland, impossible to feel strongly about

>Trust fund kid anally blasted

pure blacks don't

>ywn have that beard

>impossible to feel strongly about
that is clearly untrue regardless of how you personally feel about them

>let me cherrypick this one ethnicity

ok show me a pure west african with eyebrows, this is literally the 3rd image from google when i search for "west african people"