"surgery is stupi--"

>"surgery is stupi--"

Who said this?

Veeky Forumsggots who think it's deceptive and therefore unacceptable

If I wasn't so fucking poor i would already have gotten surgery. I don't understand why people are so against it, if you have the money to have top notch surgery improve your appearance significantly, why would you refuse?

Surgery is cool

Those "top 10 worst cases of plastic surgery ever!" types of shit are usually:

Illegal surgeries, self surgeries, or non-certified surgeons in shit tier countries.

Also, getting too much will always be shit no matter how good the surgeon is

Cosmetic surgery is stupid unless it's fixing a deformity like in OP's picture.

In my opinion cosmetic surgeons are worse people morally than heroin dealers.

Usually makes you look worse for one.

People go to thailand and get el cheapo surgery in the third world and expect to look as good as celebrities who wen't to the most expensive surgeons in hollywood.

Only Allah can be perfect, brother.

>implying selling heroin is immoral

Is having a surgery to fix my slight outie belly button (it doesn't poke out of the hole, but you can tell it's an outie) and pectus excavatum stupid

>cosmetic surgeons are worse people morally than heroin dealers.

uglycells kek

Anyone have more of pics like this?

Pretty interesting if you ask me

yeah sure they look better and feel better about themselves.. Although, if i find out my significant other had surgery to fix their face, I'm leaving.
I'm not going to stay around to have a mutated, deformed ass born child with that person.

Nobody has ever said it is stupid.

For the ugly ass nigga who's getting it, it's awesome.

For their potential future partner it's deceptive and wrong (only if they're gonna have kids).

If you're sterile or won't have kids no problem involved.

Just learn how to save your fucking money. Unless you're redoing your entire face it's not that expensive.

Is getting your teeth fixed considered to be a deceitful form of a cosmetic surgery or procedure? Am I missing something, did she get more than that done?

Do you guys not understand how genetics work or something?

thats fucced

Guess you're gonna pay surgery for your ugly kids. Disgusting behavior, uglycels.

ameen

Fixing your belly button seems a little weird but if you have bad PE then it can start to effect your health. Nuss procedure is fine.

Every time I read posts against plastic surgery I assume they're written by people who are so ugly not even plastic surgery can help them.

Damn from a 2 to a 5

Is it ok to turn my penis into a vagina?

no

But that doesn't...make sense.