New tattoo thread

designed this the other day, thoughts ?

based off of this black marble cover

Got this done last friday, it's still healing

>getting a tattoo of an album with 2 good songs
portland U and iron heart do not a good album make

I like every song on the album, except for interdiction, but thats just a stupid intro track.

you need better taste then pal
do not get a tat of an album that larps as a band from the 80's and uses so much reverb it sounds like it was filmed in a cave

hey man sorry we have different opinions, but take your elitist shit somewhere else

This is fucking dope, who's the artist?

What do you think about people getting the same tattoo? And what do you think about people contacting the tattoo artist and asking for a design for them to create?

I'm also sorry you have shit taste and can't accept it
Go back to wherever you came from

sure guy whatever helps you sleep at night

Repost from the old one.
It's the date i got my first tattoo.

Don't get a couples tattoo, seriously I made that mistake.
Best friend ink, sure.

Yes, most of the time they'll draw up stuff for you.

I think his name is Quibe

Thicker border maybe.

ha thats pretty funny if it's your first tattoo

why

This looks better than I tought

posting from mobile so going to be rotated or some dumb shit

You bleed a lot.

I have a lot of blood in me.

What you guys toughts on colorful tattoos?

If you get a tattoo just to get cool designs on your body then that's fucking dumb.

>drawing a thing in your body just because that means something for you

At least we are honests

>Implying there's a better reason to do anything

>Don't get a couples tattoo, seriously I made that mistake.
Oh I meant getting that kind of tattoo a lot of people have, like a triforce or soemthing yet unoriginal

Such a shitty album... just why fucking kill me now

Things don't always have to have deep meaning, sometimes you just like the way they look.

thinking in getting the first eye in the illustration

If you put it in a simmetrical way, like this pewdiepie's tattoo, will look nice

Gonna get this on my upper arm next week

a gay friend of mine has this one

in 10 years that will look fucking ugly

Yeah but so will I

Replica > everything he did before Replica > R Plus Seven > Dog shit > Garden of Delete
FACT

did you fuck him

Garden of Delete = Replica > Russian Mind > all the other shit > literal shit >>>>>>>>> your opinion

Literal shit > you

I'm kinda a faggot so that's why I got it, I'm straight though.

I dunno man, it's a very special album for me.

>I'm kinda a faggot so that's why I got it, I'm straight though.
wat even

Greek Philosopher

Faggot as in emotional and just very close to my feelings

>very special album
explain

it's not boring shitty drivel like his other albums

I first heard it at a very bad time in my life, and it kind of got me through it. Pretty cliche, I know

artist went too deep with the ink

If it was meaning to you go for it, don't let someone tell you otherwise

why did he get such a stupid design?

iktf

My last name is Campbell. Im thinking about getting a small black outlined 2" x 2" square of the Campbell tartan on my back.

Thoughts?

Kind of a novel idea, but I can't see it working very well as a straight up square. Either break up the border somehow or have it in a creative shape, like a castle outline or the shape of Argyll with the tartan in it or something.

is this the hot new meme tat?

And you always have.

If you're talking about the other thread, I'm the same guy

If this is bassed on the ariana grande album i would kek even harder

stop now you filthy yank!

people like you coming other here shuffling into our pubs and playing on our golf courses need to fucking kill yourselves. I don't give a flying fuck what your last name is or which 'clan' you belong to, as you talk to me as though you are my equal,which you are not you mixed-race mutt. If you ever come to Scotland or any other fat, overly friendly, boring cunt from those nigger-infested lands, I will personally invite you to explore your 'heritage' as I dunk your fat wrinkly head in a massive vat of whiskey, rape your chubby half-filipino brats of daughters and through your whole fat-nosed family off the walls of edinburgh castle and sing 'auld lang syne' sarcastically at you as get in the taxi to the english border.

Tomorrow I'll be making sure to go to one of those novelty tourist shops that yanks seem to trotter towards like a pig to a troff and buy a cheap, nasty Campbell tartan scarf and furiously wank off with with it until its stiff with my dried cum.

Who?

My friend is giving me a stick and poke on Sunday and I'm having a hard time choosing exactly what I want. I've pretty much decided on a skull, but I'm having a hard time coming up with how I want it to look while keeping it simple. Got a few inspo pics coming in too

How is he doing the stencil?

Wtf, it's new and lines are shitty already

This is my favorite of the skulls that I've found.

Um idk, he's a decent artist so he might just freehand it. I'm fine with that because I quite like the homemade aesthetic. He's never done a tattoo before so we're just doing it for the hell of it.

I mean he's going to freehand the stencil, not the tattoo

Freehand tattoo artists have to be bloody good. I mean I got my eel by Gakkin. Is he at least gonna trace something?

It's the cream making it glossy and also is scabbing

As I said before, idk. If he freehands the stencil and it's ass I'm gonna tell him no and have him trace it. So I'll just see what he has planned and move from there.

do you know any good ways to make a stencil at home?

What do you guys think?

The stencil paper isn't that expensive, but you need the machine. I've just looked up guides to ghetto tattoo stencils and it seems pretty easy with tracing paper and a pen.

Is that tattoo from yes-style?

something similar to this

What? I don't know what that is

lurk more. also it looks kimda bad, the pupil has no depth

i dont know, i think a tattoo of some tomato soup would look much better

People would think it was an Andy Warhol tribute.

Andy Wharhol?

>12639615
Switch one color of the can for the tartan pattern

it would be interesting if making a point about consumerism or something, but the topics been done to death.

i agree with this even though my Scottish heritage is so far removed. now that i think about it its always been part of my identity (being scottish). i wonder about my proper genetic breakdown

Are you sure that's how it's spelt?

Another pic here

Samefag, the left one look half decent and right straight up like shit, but just shitty concept for inspo

lmao, this is pretty cool

I think they only look good if they're covering a lot of skin, like a full sleeve or something.
Like Ed Sheeran's tattoos in the Shape of You music video, they look pretty cool from a distance.

Why is the bible so effay?

kekistan is the new anonymous and maga hats are the new fedora

prove me wrong

dude i fucking love this album, i've never seen anyone on here talk about it

also the tattoo looks tight, would cop

I've always wanted this cover art tattooed on me, just the art not text obv... but i've yet to find a reference for just the art

by on here do you mean on Veeky Forums? Cos really music is more of a /mu/ thing, just so you know.
fucking phenomenal album tho.

just on Veeky Forums in general, actually

but i don't browse as much as i used to, so i might have missed every post about it. apple music suggested the album to me, and i was so overwhelmed by it that i expected to see it frequently on here

Obedece a lo petry

Same here. It's a masterpiece, strangely few people seem to know about it. I kinda flipped out when I saw it just now haha

Tat is quality. Concept is fucking dumb. Tattoo art in general is fucking dumb. Is there any other art form where technique trumps originality, style, and context? Just cuz it's hard to do doesn't make it good. Now you look like a resident evil monster for the rest of your life.

God forbid your economy makes a bunch of money off stupid American tourists.

>european date style

no youre right lol

Reposting from previous thread.

Calf piece I had done about 10 years ago. It's faded some, but not too bad.

What about this mask piece. Not sure where but small