Veeky Forums Anime Characters

every one of these characters look like someone's gay fantasy

nothing wrong with having gay fantasies

absolutely not, but I'd just like to get the guys in the closet out of the way first

Hey man some of these gay fantasies are girls

coming through, fags

The
1. guys
2. closet
assumptions are both rather hasty, as is to a lesser extent the (3.) gay one, but let's not let those traditional values cockblock this discussion.

EVERYONE on Sailor Moon was either Veeky Forums as dick or high fashion as hell. The sense of fashion given to the red one is especially relevant today, but note that this show IS from the 90s and "all's that old" or not will come of as unique I'd unedited. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Bara doesn't tend to actually have more than halfway decent fashion imo and i don't think their fits would look good irl on literally 99.95% of the population and wouldn't look nice the same way on the rest, but I mean

Fashionable gay anime men that are left ambiguously between twinkle and muscle aesthetics are usually on point, but usually fall short of spectacular imo.

Unless this is an interest piece discussion ("which fictional characters would totally use Veeky Forums") I think we're ultimately just going to end up sharing anime designers we think have good fashion sense.

Where my boy Jonathan at? Pauldrons are gonna be effay in 2018

those elbow guards are fire

Never read it, but something about this art is very appealing.

Johann Liebert desu

Sorry, but I don't watch anime.

mr diva himself

this is legitimately effay

+Veeky Forums as fuck :)

A lot of Sailor Moon outfits are copied directly from contemporary high-end fashion.

fuck yung lean, make way for the OG sadboy

literally a crybaby boy

Fugo's outfit is fucking stupid

oblig

Sleazecore inspo

those lips, is he canadian?

whoa ! i didnt know the fifth element had a manga

what a fucking great movie.

Your Veeky Forums neighbourhood gay couple.

whats the anime called?

The Bleach outfits. Totally forgot about them

Gundam Wing. I've never watched a single episode but this cast is embedded in my brain

Japanese. Why would he be Canadian?

Akira

anime/manga name?

mushishi