NEW HAIR GENERAL

NEW HAIR GENERAL
Questions, haircuts, tips, suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116252&styleid=5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck do I fix this

That's probably just your hairline, gotta learn to live with it, if you notice further significant thinning and, see a doctor.

Are female buzzcuts fah?

hi kyle

Lmao I'm not kyle
Also would any of you know where to get this outfit or anything similar

Any advice on what I should do with my hair? Yes I'm a poo

Forgot to post pic because I'm dumb

Another one. Ignore my spot(s)

One more. I'm a guy if it wasn't obvious enough

Going to a nice stylist today and dont know what haircut to ask for, was thinking on cutting the sides n.4 and just trimming a bit on top.

I would like to try long hair but my hair is too thick and grows up instead of falling. Anyone with too much and thick hair?

Suggestions for haircuts please!

I asked them to go short, but there's something about it that just seems off to me.

what the fuck can i do with puffy frizzy dark blonde hair, looks shitty 2 days after i wash it

A pic would be helpful

Yes

So I have very thick and dense hair, it's about 4 inches all around. Whenever I wash it and it dries out it tends to stand almost straight out (without any product). How can I keep it down without gel, clay, sprays, ect?

Im and have the same exact problem, used wax but it's not strong enough, pomade neither. I dont like more control heavy products because of the texture.
;-;

I'm trying to grow my hair out but it always seems unmanageable.

Shampoo and it becomes a poofy mess for a couple of days.

Go no-poo and it becomes curly at the ends and clumps together and generally has a very greasy appearance.

I tried taking a picture but my phone's camera doesn't do it justice (I have black hair so it doesn't show up very well).

Anyone with experience with my type of hair that would recommend any products or routine I would be very appreciative.

Desperately need a cut before college, not sure what to do, suggestions? I have a front cowlick as pictured so a lot of shit doesn't work right.

I'm
Hair length? Your shampoo might not be the right type for your hair. Do you oil it or use any product in it excluding shampoo/conditioner? I haven't tried the no poo method myself. Around day 5 my hair gets a very greasy appearance so I wouldn't bother with it

How badly did I fuck up. Just got a haircut and shave.

You look a shitton better keep doing what you did

I undercut around 2-3 inches around the back and sides and keep the top around the same length, my fringe reaches just below my mouth and the sides reach the top of the ear lobes (obviously this varies based on my face/head structure but I hope you get the general idea).

I've never tried oil, I've always been afraid it would make my hair look even greasier and feel disgusting, any you recommend?

My shampoo is the toni&guy deep clean.

Based on how rigid I want my hair to look/feel I use either silhouette mousse or a styling wax, otherwise I don't use any product in my hair.

Thanks man, mildly self conscious about it as this is the shortest I've gone with my hair

wash your hair every two days then?

Iv decided to wear my hair natural unless for an occasion. I'm trying to find leave in condioners that actually work but, don't have ingredients such as coaco butter oil, or anything coconut. I know not to over wash my hair or to towel dry it.

face shape?

You look very good, bud. Keep that look, it suits you. Don't grow facial hair and shape up your eye brows better

Both are awful but the bangs one is worse. Grow it out a little and get a real hair stylist. No more Supercuts

if you shaped your eyebrows you'd be a fucking model

You actually have fairly long hair then. As for the oils, there are loads that you can try out but they all have their uses. Coconut, Argan,castor, jojoba, all have their perks. You might have to try a few out to see what works for you. Before you wash it just oil the ends and it should sort out the poofy problem or atleast make it a bit better.

I use the label m diamond dust from Toni & guy which is really good. Before this I used kerastase which was also decent but both are quite expensive but they last long. I haven't really used wax in my hair. Right now I just use a leave in conditioner from Toni &a guy which takes my hair. I use Arian oil for when my hair gets poofy.

Also have you ever done a hair type test? If not, you should consider doing one. It sounds like your hair is long enough for it. The point of the hair type test is to see what type of hair you have (pretty obvious). The result will determine what products should work for your hair.

forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=116252&styleid=5

You should join the long hair community forum. A lot of members there that can help you. Helped me on my journey to long hair

Thanks guys. Seems eyebrows are next on my list, should I do them on my own or find someone for it?

Too short for my large forehead?

thanks my dude this is all really useful advice I'll give it a crack and hopefully my shit wont fall out

Is there anything I can do while growing out to make it look less awful or do I just have to bear with it? Also, my face is oblong, right?

Only if you're slim and already Veeky Forums.

Getting my haircut in 30 min. Give suggestions. Red hair, angular/tall face, Philo major

I'm a girl with very fine, densely spaced, porous 2c hair in a lob. My natural color is between a 4 and a 6 brown, and my face shape is oval. What cut should I get?

Does this look decent.

Thoughts?

i'm a blonde guy with an undercut, should i color my hair red like in the pic? google has 0 men with red undercuts...
not neon red, blood red

and im using this pic because i can't find any other

it looks okay, but i'm gonna guess by your jaw that you're a chubster.

i personally would want to die looking that hideous, but i guess a paper bag would work

looks greasy, needs volume. you have a huge forehead.

depends on what your complexion's like. do you normally look good in red? is red compatible with your whole wardrobe?
if the answers are yes, find out which reds work on you and match them with your hair dye.

yee rite dude u just gay lmao

what product do you use and would you say your hair is fine or thick?

NAh desu that's perfect you got like a gosling thing going on like

70% of my wardrobe is red
the camera is shit, i'm a dark blonde and my main concern is that the blonde side hair is gonna clash with the red
and people tell me i look good in red (no, not my mom or loser friends, the people who's opinions i respect)

>a blonde guy
>should i color my hair
>google has 0 men with red undercuts
>picture of a woman

I think its thick, but I dont exactly have a reference to compare it to. And I use Baxter of California Clay Pomade

Op here

it looks medium-fine but high follicle density

Wicked. Hopefully that isnt bad. What can I do with this info?

I'm back. How would you recommend applying coconut oil (or any oil) to the hair?

I watched one video on youtube that said to heat it up in the microwave for 20 seconds, and then the very next video said that is the worst thing you can do.

Any tips?

that's neither a question nor advice. stop fishing for compliments whore

were you in an acid attack?

>rewrite his exact story in this fancy greentext thing i heard so much about
>fucking got him!

just means that you can use a wide variety of styling products and your hair's probably pretty soft. you might have issues getting enough volume in humidity or if your hair thins

All of that is pretty accurate. You seem pretty knowledgeable about hair and such, any hair product you would recommend?

you have almost no hair and now you're cutting it?

Unless you're a fag why would you want a woman's haircut?

your face looks like a smartphone

kek

are you actually retarded? an undercut you idiot
i want to color my hair red with the similar lenght and color as in that pic

how bad is it Veeky Forums. growing it out at the moment

Unless you're a fag why would you color your hair like a woman?

women can color their hair in any color just like men
unless youre a fagg, why have hair at all?????

Hair is masculine. Coloring your hair is feminine.

I'm asking for good leave in conditioners for my hair type you ass hat

For light moisture, try Jamaican Mango and Lime Cactus Leave-In Moisturizer. Stuff by DevaCurl also works, but it can be a bit pricey. You also could go with a mousse for cohesive curls that don't frizz or get weighed down.
If you don't already co-wash, try it. Why the coconut aversion?

I'm allergic sadly. Hence asking for adivce here. Everyone in real life only seems to know ones with those ingredients.

weird question but do you think you could take a picture of the side of your head?

Anyway for hair to grow faster? Even tho i love my haircut, i still need 2-3 inches more.

10/10 whopland

Is it possible to get this look with quite fine dirty blonde hair? if so what cut and products would I need. The main thing I like about it is the natural looking slick back withought much volume and the sides don't look drawn in like most cuts you see these days.

what hair type would you say this is? fine or nah?

A little curious why, but sure

If you want something more moisturizing and can deal with Shea butter, Shea Moisture had a Raw Shea Butter line that's great for hydration and damage.
Scalp massage, biotin, and hair oil.
Semi-fine, dense, porous, and straight.

thanks. Just wondering if your hair looked bald when you went short on the sides. Cus I find with blonde hair you can run that risk. Also did you use any product in your first pic with long hair?

u dah bestest

Ah I see, I don't think the sides look that bad but a lot shorter than I was expecting.

It's been a bit since I took it, but most likely there is a little bit in there

Just a wandering seagull, user

Do you think it would be possible to go for a look like that if I grew my hair out or should I not bother seeing as Tom's hair looks a lot thicker than mine?

Yeah nah man I think it looks smart. Thanks for the help.

Sorry, but your hair seems way too straight for that cut; his is wavy, even at the temples. You might want to experiment with length and products, though.

Are there any flattering short haircuts for women with round faces? or am i doomed to always look fat with them

Thanks. Which products do you think I should try out or which one's do you think are used in his hair? I'm not too bothered about the waves desu or do you think the waves are pretty crucial to pull off that look. I just like how it's a slick back while still looking natural and it keeps the length on the sides.

Try gel or pomade. Your hair looks pretty stubborn, so mousse and spray probably won't have enough hold. Pomades are pretty popular right now.
There are, but "short hair" ain't shit to work with.

Really appreciate the help man. thanks a bunch

Are you a fucking meme?

Getting haircut tomorrow, how should I cut it?

Like a shaggy pixie cut type thing, similar to pic related
i've just been told all my life that people with round faces can't pull that off

Just get a fade on the sides and in the neck, and keep the hair on top as it is.
Anything shorter will look like you are 5 years old.

Well, prove them wrong. If you get a little less volume on the sides it'll slim your face a bit.

Cmon guys

Are the people on this board literally insane? The left is clearly superior

Was thinking of something along those lines.

I was thinking of bleaching my hair, just like the top part though. You think that would look good?

I would love to sink a big fat fist into your family jewels

Somebody wants me to play Wonderwall

Hey that looks cool and kind of the kind of cut I'm working on. You got another photo?