LISK

So when exactly is it launching? What time? I am a wageslave and need to know when to run home from work to dump all I have. btw I got 4500. Did I do good?

Other urls found in this thread:

login.lisk.io/
lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-docs/BinaryInstall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everyone is dumping one the first day it hits the exchanges.

Are there gonna be any exchanges carrying it tomorrow? How do we dump our Lisk? halp

>he doesn't know about the Chinese delegates

>So when exactly is it launching
nobody knows..

You made a couple of million dollars!
I read on bizz it is 30 K a lisk.
What will you buy with all that money?

>Lisk will launch on May 24, 2016 at 8pm UTC

Pretty sure it's going to be live on c cex and bittrex along with yobit and a few other small potatoes exchanges. Polo and the big boys probably won't be far behind. They'll want in on that sweet fee gravy train.

Muh body is ready...
Rev up those shilling engines

LISK is old news, SRND is the future

I don't understand. Why do people dump their *coins whenever a "news" came in?

They don't, its a meme put about to make noobs lose money

Ah, getting rid of the weak hands

Yes Bill Gates buying LISK
Yes Facebook implements LISK
Yes CNN FOX Bloomberg
>Yes LISK moon LISK rich

Get em while they are hot!

I got front row seats for this trainwreck. I'm sure we'll all be thoroughly entertained at how this goes down.

Right.

So does anyone here have any solid information on which exchances Lisk is going to trade?

And I mean solid factual info, not 'Well I think...' or 'LISK TO DA MOON'.

Please we all want to make money, let's stay sort of logical.

Yobit C-cex at the moment and announced it will also be traded on Kraken Poloniex Bitfinex Bittrex

Nice thanks, do you maybe have a source regarding Polo and Kraken?

Yes, my ass

Go fuck yourself

Polo just tweeted they are.

Even though i own 4000lisk i am excited for the trainwreck.

If lisk fails ethereum will shoot up to all time high and beyond

>LSK will be available for trading on Poloniex later today. We will announce when the #Lisk market is open for deposits.

GET READY

GET FUCKING READY

what is your plan? are you selling? what price are you going to start selling at?

i will sell a few to break even. i have a table of potential profit levels. i'll see how it looks as it happens.

it's going to be on polo. It's currently mooning on yobit and bloom at ~$6. THE ICO PRICE WAS 8 CENT.

WE GOING TO BE RICH

to buy lisk or are you telling the early adopters to be ready to sell??? lol

Of course it's going to get dump.

Eth launch. It rise 30x then it dump to hell.
So up to join when you want to jump in the fun

How are people getting lisk?

yobit is offline? :(

Hmm, so LISK is going to be very expensive on launch and plummet, right?

Huh. System update. what. a. surprise.

Yes. Like all shit coins. I don't have the chart but all ICO coins will have a pump the dump. You should buy after the dump is over. Or ride the pump then dump with them.

i want to ride the pump. question is wether there will still be a sucker (like myself) fueled pumping after launch, or wether it'll plummet instantly. right?

i have to admit i know absolutely nothing about lisk. i did a fuckton of research on ethereum and feel comfortable holding it even throughout bear valleys, but lisk is a complete mistery to me. i'm tempted to buy some though because almost all coins have a significant peak immediately after launch. and i suspect a lot of people feel the same way, so there will be gains to be made.

that lisk will instantly drop post launch seems hard to believe to me, but i've heard a lot of people claim that (here on biz as well as on reddit) so i'm really unsure about what to do.

Which market is the best market?

It looks like it's being traded on yobit, but those graphs aren't what I'm used to.

I'm selling, but I'm planning to rebuy after it inevitably crashes.

I have no specific price to sell at, since I'm already 99.99% sure I will profit. But once it's on Poloniex, I'm not leaving my laptop unattended for even a minute.

40 MINUTES UNTIL LSK IS LIVE

Don't do yobit. That site is shit. It's using bots to inflate the price so all ico lisk owners will first send their coin to that site to sell. It's a dump exit scam.

Your best bet is polonix

Got it.

Now if I could just figure out how to put money in there.

Who's buying? Nobody. It's just you guys, trading to each other. Who's gonna pay you 80 times the ico for 5000-10000 coins? Nobody.

>polonix
So I have to have crypto to trade crypto.

They don't take USD?

wut.

i have the IOULisk on yobit. i don't know what will happen to them once it goes live. it says the withdrawal is under Maintenance atm. hopefully it changes on the hour. i'll split my holding between that and polo to see what the prices are.
the withdraw fee on yobit is 0.2Lisk.

rip. you don't eve have btc yet. you won't be able to ride the pump. You can catch the dump. The thing about ICO coins is Lisk have 14000 btc at ico so there are whales there. So it'll pump once a while like ETH.

No one sane is getting 80x. Everyone is hoping for 5x to 30x. ETH got 30x at launch.

Can you think of a coin of the top of your head that's is low-valued at the moment that poloniex can take?

I'm researching and asking simultaneously.

if they take usd like that. Then they'll have to report to u.s government and anti money launder and know your customer laws.

Crypto is good because it is unregulated. You don't want your 100x earning to be reported to the IRS, do you

>Who's buying?
A lot of people. Anyone who believes LSK will be even half as valuable as ETH will want it now.

If LSK peaks at $5, $4, or even $1 before it crashes, I will make a substantial profit. Now imagine if you had another chance to buy ETH the day it was released for $5. Wouldn't you buy it?

And we don't even know how high it will go. If people see it's already at $5 and looks like it will keep going, people will buy. The moment there's a massive sell-off, people will sell in droves. It's psychology.

So yes, many people want LSK.

Most likely what will happen is LSK will peak, quickly crash, and then stay at a low level until we hear about some new developments of LSK dapps. At that point, it will rise just as ETH did.

Don't forget that ETH was under 0.004 BTC for months before it started to rise again early this year.

realistically, what do you consider a good price? right now it is around 0.016btc/$7per. do you see it above $10? i wasn't around to see what happened with ETH

Ok, here's what I'm thinking.

ETH is going to be dumped into LISK. ETH will drop. I'll buy ETH. I'll catch the crash and ride it while ETH stabilizes.

So how the hell do i get my ico lisk over to polo?

im so fucking confused guys

When it's below 8 cent is a good price. I won't buy back in till it's in 10 cent range. Like all coins, ITS SHIT. DON't FALL FOR >MUY FUNDAMENTAL

What do you mean low value? You can just buy like 50 dollar or 10 dollar btc then trade that for lisk.

At 1p.m. pst the lisk mainnet will be active. Log in and send your coin to polo/bittrex

Same.

Trying to figure out where to get ETH and how to deposit into polioski or whatever.

you mean when the countdown ends, I'll be able to transfer my lisk directly from the website? or will i have to download a client or something?

>When it's below 8 cent is a good price. I won't buy back in till it's in 10 cent range
i was meaning, what do you consider a good sell price? how high do you think it will go in the first 4 hours?

My fucking 400 dollar webcam isn't working with coinbase.

Fucking wow.

There's a local clien and web client. log in web client. login.lisk.io/

No idea. I'll be selling some at 40cent that's 5x of the ico(8cent price). I'll sell when I want to take a profit.

So everyone knows how it's going to to plummet immediately, and yet all you guys are going to still be able to sell all your 5k coins.

yes, 4 min O M G

Like how everyone knows ETH will plummet and they are still able to sell their 10k coins at launch?

The world is a bigger place than your echo chamber.

login website is down and the downloads don't do shit, panic! what do

wtf? you don't need to download anything. See where it said testnet. I think at 1p.m. it'll have mainnet there to replace it. You can log in. DONT DOWNLOAD SHIT

completely different situation and you know.

This.

Cant download shit, hope it works when it launches in 2 min

Well I cannot log in as well. Log in page is down for me. And you can actually download a wallet instead of an online one.

bad gateway lol

Yep

Excuse me I need to go make some popcorn for this.

So what happens now? can anyone log in? just getting 502 bad gateway

to polo? yeah.

how do I download the client?

IT'S UP

What does the client do?

Apparently I mine as a slave to someone or something?

lel tons of buy order on POLO for ~$17 EACH
HYPEBOYS

I need to pay rent tomorrow, why can't I login

lmao

>{"success":false,"error":"Blockchain is loading"}

FUCK

What does this mean?

447.00000000 0.00011573 0.05173131 0.05173131

Are they asking 447 BTC for .00011573 LSK?

447 BTC is most likely the volume.

447 BTC per lisk / 0.00011573 Amount of lisk asked / 0.05173131 Amount of BTC offered

No one can sell yet so they are just fucking around with a tiny amount of BTC

Yes. For shits and giggles. They know no one has the lisk yet.

It's all just fun and games, I'm sure..

I don't get it.

I thought people had thousands of lisk already?

Obviously the lisk client not working

We have it, but the website is under heavy load so hardly anyone can access it yet.

What does this client do? It says to use the Docker image, but it just redirects to the download page.

By hardly anyone you mean no one, otherwise it would be on the exchanges.

Where did you all get Lisk from, the ico?

>We have it,
How exactly?

It seems that developers get LISK and it isn't mined? I'm watching the videos but this is pretty confusing.

I'm a 14 year JS veteran btw. Actually full stack.

if lisk ico was 8 cents per lisk, that's about .00012 bitcoins. Could it dump back there or even past?

Doubtful.

>It seems that developers get LISK and it isn't mined?

Anyone who participated in the ICO already has their key and LISK.

LET MY PEOPLE GOOOOO

Linux client works, send 500 to Polo, has 79 confirmations now, fucking Polo won't show it, reeeee

In other news: Lambo dealers overwhelmed by a wave of order cancellations.

If you have Linux, you can try installing the binary this way:
lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-docs/BinaryInstall

I'm trying it now.

There, I even send a wooping 14 lisk from one wallet to the other and it worked instantly

I'm begging for lisk on the internet, please don't spit on my face

10886215428773822429L

Same.

Having a good few issues.

How'd you get a wallet?

Generated an address on polo