Whats the most Veeky Forums eye color?

Other urls found in this thread:

issoutv.com/view.php?v=580d1fad6429e
stromamedical.com/pages/faq/
blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/brown-eyes-deemed-more-trustworthy-but-thats-not-the-whole-story/
neweyeslaser.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly? A light blue/teal

GREEN
G
R
E
E
N

this

Light blue.

I have blue eyes, but I think dramatic dark eyes on a white person looks the best.

Blue/green, if the person is white. Any other color on a white person and it's subhuman monkey genetics - NOT effay.

For brown/lightskin people it's usually either blue or hazel that looks good.

this

greens or blues with a very prominent limbal ring

gray eyes are best and go with Veeky Forums black clothes best.
second runner up is blue.

oh great another racist thread

blue eyes go well with brown and blonde hair, grey with black

found the nigger

Not a nigger I have brown eyes and they are always hated in these threads

Blue eyes, blonde hair, 6 ft, and Aryan.

>brown eyes
>white

You have to go back

I'm all of these except eastern European and black hair, do you still accept me

See Brown eyes in white people are a sign of shitskin genes. Brown eyes on lightskin or black is good tho

>eastern european
>wants acceptance from aryan
>hitler thought they were niggers

being this retarded

Violet

Its true. There's a reason when you see someone with brown eyes they're usually short, have skin defects, bad faxisl structure compared to good looking people usually having blue or green eyes

you are totally right my fellow kekistani!
praise kek!

Blue eyes, blonde hair, 6'3", "nordic" features and not only 100% German, but nearly 100% one specific tribe.

Slavs are obviously Aryan (indo-European) even according to the very strict/inaccurate Nazi classification. They were considered inferior by the NS ideology because of their culture, not their genetics.

If you're anything but white brown eyes are fine. But its definitely not effay if you're white.

And what is white to you?

Show me your 23 and me and I shall deliver your sentence.
t. (((White))) Anarcho-somethingist
Nice, 4th Reich soon brother.

>Nice, 4th Reich soon brother.

All the chicks I've fucked in my life so far have been brown and I'm a European type social liberal. Get memed on brother.

I often get compliments by random people for my eye-color, especially by south/central europeans. I'm Swedish/Greek. My eyes are like a green brown orange weird mix

I wish there was an autofilter on any post with the word "genetics" in it on Veeky Forums because no one here understands how they work.
I think Liquid Snake had a better grasp on genetics than you retards.

nah dude youre full of shit

brown eyes are the physical manifestation of your genetic inferiority, like how stands are the physical manifestation of your psyche.

>Fucking women

GREY
R
E
Y

>stands

>limbal ring
Like dark rings or what?

If you're a twink with a nice ass and you can get me into bed and through sex without me ever finding out you have a dick then too can receive the Aryan super sperm.

tfw that me but still no gf

this

I prefer brown than blue. Blue give often a cold look. Like a reptile.. :(

Brown is always warm and more deep for me. More charming.

I really like green too.

Love her eyes.

And her eyes (that everybody loves and she seems to consider it for her charm bonus) are FUCKING CREEPY and disgusting for me.. :(

issoutv.com/view.php?v=580d1fad6429e

Listen to the enlightened at Veeky Forums: it's the jews

The black ring around your pupil is called the limbal ring, prominent limbal rings are considered attractive in men and women

Very light blue, preferably with a darker/Mediterranean complexion.

my guys know whats good
>tfw dark green and not VERY light green
JUST

1/10 made me reply

Not sure if this is an effay meme like Veeky Forums's jee tee arr or you are a fucking illiterate yokel.
If it's the latter, damn you're so retarded that even a /pol/ aryan supporter would distance itself from this level of ignorance

stromamedical.com/pages/faq/

I've got a gift for you Veeky Forumsggots. There's a company called stroma, which has developed a laser procedure which will burn off the pigmented layer of your iris, thus turning them from brown to green or blue.

You can even request they leave a bit of dark pigment around the outer edge, to create a limbal ring.

The procedure is currently projected at 3,000$. Is it even worth it to you people?

Red and violet eye colors.
Only albinos have red and violet eye colors. Although people with extremely light blue eyes can sometimes appear to have violet eye color.

Can women please stop trying to look like this, preferably now??

I assume you mean the ring around the iris.

Post. You can crop, just post an eyeball

imagine being this autistic

>People With Brown Eyes Appear More Trustworthy

blogs.scientificamerican.com/science-sushi/brown-eyes-deemed-more-trustworthy-but-thats-not-the-whole-story/

yes

it's never gonna get FDA approval and it's been talked about since like 2007 man

neweyeslaser.com

this shit's already available in barcelona but they haven't developed a good laser for people with dark brown (i'm half asian) eyes, so i'm still waiting

sucks though, the longer i wait and the more people i meet, the harder it's going to be to justify why i surgically changed my eye colour. i may just have to stick with buccal fat reduction and chin widening and call it weight loss