Veeky Forums makeup looks?

haven't seen a thread about this before. post inspo for everyday/wearable makeup

pic obviously unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBEK_qpItK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Classic Hollywood makeup.

That's a pretty good everyday look.

bump

I've always like this heroin chic look, not skinny enough to pull it off myself though (yet)

Minimal makeup is best.

That's more makeup than you think.

you donut

You're correct but that isn't minimal makeup

>Minimal

>spend 30 minutes - 1 hour a day putting on makeup
>still fat

She is wearing:
>mascara
>eyeliner
>eyeshadow
>blush
>bronzer
>concealer
>foundation
>nude lipstick
>brow gel
>highlighter

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't consider that minimal.

>can barely wake up half an hour earlier to eat breakfast in the morning
>women wake up 2 hours before leave just to apply makeup and do their hair every single day

How do you thots do it?

wow, she looks like a man

Don't ever reply to me with those words again.

i want to have sex with this barbie doll

this. roasties are pathetic and disgusting. feels good to be a 8+ male that doesn't have to do anything

Sure, shes pretty but in what world is old Hollywood a good everyday make up look.

I'm guessing he phrased it wrong and meant minimalist looking rather than minimal in product use, because to be fair it is a neutral looking face despite how many products she has on.

I mean I agree it is ridiculous when guys try to suggest make up looks are no make up but this seems like a lot of responses for a pretty innocuous post.
It is a nice neutral, natural looking "minimal" look. Doesn't mean the application is "minimal", just that the effect is. No one aspect is calling for attention and it doesn't have an overly fussy looking finish.

Yes. Educate them.

Soneone need to reccomend me good low end eyebrow stuff.

>8+
Objectively false, guys cap at 5.

When Chad's dick is on the line they'll go to any length.

I mean, with the amount of people I see eveyday that wear that hideous fucking instagram/tumblr face-cake makeup, she might as well be going wearing nothing at all.

First of all, i don't have breakfast. Ever.
Second of all, i only take half an hour. Maybe one if it isn't an everyday look because i'm slow.
Sage for responding bait

I only very rarely see it in real life, only ever a couple of teenaged girls at festivals or whatever.

Is it more common in the US?

Not that user, but Americans apparently wear heavier makeup on average, especially on a daily basis. I've been told by non-Americans that local women wear makeup that is definitely more "minimal" and go for that clean look.
youtube.com/watch?v=OBEK_qpItK8

I'm in Europe and I'd say women wear little to none make up compared with what I've heard for the states. I've seen the ''instagram brow'' about 3 or 4 times since it became a thing and from what I know chicks in America rock it on daily basis.

It takes me less than five minutes to do my makeup.
My go-to is eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. Lipstick and mascara are easy as fuck to apply, I know some people have trouble with eyeliner but they make some retard-proof pens now.

This
It takes less than ten minutes for me to slap some liquids on my face and still look presentable
Only thotcore Instagram girls hoard makeup products and spend hours getting ready

Visible makeup is uneffay.

Having good skincare with a touch of concealer, setting powder and eyebrow pencil is the way to go.

Wow, she looks like a man.

What is this, ugly girls who think they're pretty? She's shit tier desu

>Balding
>4.5head
>Bulbous deformed nose
> Uneven, rough skin
>Bitch look on her face
>Dull, flat hair
>Chaffed, dry skin on body
>Weird, huge man neck but longer

You're not looking properly user, don't fall into the trap of this kind of girl

acting like they pretty =|= being pretty

You can't neg a picture it's not going to work

Holy shit her shoulders look comically tiny in the fourth pic

Wow, you only spend ten minutes painting yourself like a whore instead of thirty minutes! You're so much better than those slutty Instagram thots! Kill yourself.

implying that the ugly landwhales here know how to use makeup

>My favorite look is natural