FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/jvUjw16e

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/9cHDRqnH

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

>tfw haven't added anything to my thinspo folder in ages

Mines pretty stale too. I snatched this the other day, might not be thin enough for /thinspo/ but I liked her body.

I'm not sure actually on the exchange thing. I kinda joined the site impulsively and got caught up in the technicalities. Paxum is a free online service though so there might be a fee.

>What do you snack on?
Crap to be honest. I have 1 snack a day so I usually treat myself as long as it's under 150. Had popcorn today, that was decent for the calories and size. Fibre One bars are good, still processed shit but at least they're only ~90 calories and taste like proper cakes. Or those nakd wholefood bars, but they're kinda just sugar.

If you care about macros then protein bars, nuts, rice cakes, yogurt, or fruit and peanut butter are good options. Roasted chickpeas make a great snack too, I like them with paprika and garlic powder, or a bit of teriyaki or sweet chilli sauce. I believe you can buy them packaged now too.

Thanks. I wish I didn't get so hungry, you seem to be able to struggle more to eat than to not eat.

I'm going to try more cheese, nuts, and I'll look for roasted chickpeas at the store. I'm try to avoid sugar and carbs I guess, although I'm not going for ketosis.

godly legs

>You seem to be able to struggle more to eat than not to eat
Yeah. I try to keep myself to eating 3 meals a day but it gets harder when no ones around and I frequently have some random junk instead of a proper meal because of it. I don't really get hungry until my blood sugars drop.

Good luck with your search! I hope you can find some nice stuff :^) I'm a believer that fructose isn't as bad as refined sugar but go by whatever diet choices work for you!

So what's everyones height/weight/goal weight?

Currently 120 at 5'3. Goal weight is anywhere between 90-100 lbs.

S T I C C

Do you have cheat days?

saved for the splooge

when i try to not eat at 4pm i get really hungry at 6pm..
I'm weak.............

nice tits

that looks like a dick
homo

why did you crop the face? this img is old af u fag

Got money to get the methylphenidate from my prescriptions again. So back on track now.

That's just a fat pussy lad.

yeah, but my cheat days have me clocking in calories near or around my BMR for my height and weight. you gotta have em to survive a long-term cut (I've been on reduced calories for almost nine months now)

5'11, 152lbs, 130lbs is the goal as it's right at the underweight threshold but it really depends on how my body looks. It doesn't seem like I'll ever completely lose my belly, thigh, and upper arm fat, but I guess it's possible those last 20lbs will make the difference

Absolutely not. Cheat days is what makes your habits never change.

What bmi is this, it's prime /thinspo/

Only when you have a cute face does being skinny look good

>skinnyfat because skinny and a slight belly
>huge upper legs and an immense bubble butt from doing gym
how the fuck do I get rid off fat off my upper legs and especially my bubble butt?

Dancing hard for 7 hours straight should cancel out this McDonalds salad I'm eating, right?

i begin maintenance as per team's begging, plus because clothes don't even fccn fit :(

vanity sizing has never bothered me before but i'm swimming in a few of UO's 24 waist jeans.

how frustrating!

dancing hard for 7 hours straight will cancel out most meals bro thats like 2000 kcals + exercise

damn I need to go to day shows more often

i wanna marry that clavicle

Yes, vanity sizing is extremely irritating. Sizes have become a suggestion rather than a tool.

whatd you do to his arm

Gained a couple of kilos, now at this point again. Trying to lose about five more.

10/10 tummy imo. What do you want to look like? Is there a reference photo or something you have in mind?

Dancing for 7 hours will not only cancel out the salad but prevent it from ever having existed in the first place

She's wearing a pushup bra but regardless, nice face too

Thread seems pretty quiet today.

5'10''
185lbs
GW is 120-140lbs, depending on how I look.

This board has kind of funny traffic patterns.

I'm 5'9 and currently at 155. shooting for 130. I'll probably hit it around January.
I started frequenting /thinspo/ last July at 175 and got down to 143. I stopped tracking my intake last semester because I hardly had time to eat
/weigh anyway.
...but then I ballooned after finals. :(
Thankfully, once I hit 155 it stabilized. Super glad I didn't go all the way back up to 175.

Thinspo helps me muster up the discipline to be present enough in my body to recognize when I'm overeating.

God I wish I didn't binge and not care about my weight for 5 years.

I'm slowly getting back on track, losertown predicts I'll reach my midway point at the end of 2017 and thinspo point in the middle of 2018, but that's probably being too optimistic. Anyone here lost a significant amount of weight (40+kg) in about a year?

If you lose 40kg in 12 months you will end up with plenty of loose skin m8

>get sent back home to Japan to see ailing grandfather
>holy shit these people eat nothing but carb, mitigated by a few vegetable slices
>how is my family not fat
what the actual fuck

also been pigging out on crackers so there goes my low bodyfat !

I feel ya, user. Sometimes I feel like I'm at war with the me of the past, and even if I DO improve, the me of tomorrow could easily mess it all up just by not paying attention. Scary and frustrating

Well that's bad news. I'm hoping I won't be having much of that.

Just pretend you're the you of tomorrow, today. What lifestyle changes have you sworn to uphold? Just remember that anything difficult gets easier over time.

I'm fat and gross right now. 154cm and 61 kg, which puts me 2 kg overweight by BMI.

w2c shirt?

Is skinny a good look when you're short? I have a pretty decent face, I'd say ever so slightly above average, but I'm about 5' or 4'11, and I'm not sure if being skinny like the girls on here would be an effay look.

Google the potato diet, and you'll understand why Japanese are so skinny despite their diet.

Remember to drink water!

waterposting is best posting

Thinner is basically always better except on middle age guys, who start to look like HIV patients of they are too thinspo (they should still be thin, just not underweight). For females thinner is better at all stages of life and at all sizes.

Just wanted to drop by and say keep going and never give up anons!!! No matter what weight you are--don't stop now. We're all gonna make it.

((Pic related is not me, just some thinspo))

Anyone here do addy? I usually don't visit these threads, but ever since using 30mg a day, i've lost about five pounds. Completely kills any cravings I have

Thank you user

>that looks like a dick

Not seen many pussies, huh?

Not cheat days exactly but I have a day about once every two weeks to a month where I eat at maintenance or slightly above just to give my metabolism a kick up the bum so I don't plateau. I don't spend it eating junk though.

Adderall is amazing at weight loss, too bad its fucking expensive.

Nah, uppers aren't my thing. Never have been. Make me anxious and panicky more than anything. I have a benzo script that does me fine. Just as good at suppressing my appetite.

Yeah, definently. Been tryna get an actual prescription for a while because I probably actually have ADHD. Then it's like $20 for each script.

Yep. I eat 500-800 cals during the week but on cheat days I eat up to 1400 as it's usually a day I visit friends or family. I do em every Saturday and Sunday and it hasn't fucked up my progress thankfully.

>up to 1400
I wouldn't call that a cheat day at all

You're eating way too little. I don't even need to know your height and weight.

anybody successfully thinned up bulky calves? I'm 120 lbs and 5'10 but my calves are disproportionately muscular (I think like 15" at widest part). My arms are skinny as can be though so I'm worried if I lose weight it will just make them look even more twiggy than they already are.

I also want to take up running though - will that fuck up my legs even more?

Thanks /thinspo/

I have same problem. I got very skinny arms, relatively lean body, but my thighs and calves are strong and well developed for no fuggin reason, I maybe run a few days a month, do a little weight lifting. My legs have always been the strongest part of my body.

I think you should try working out your upper body, to balance shit out user.

get on my lvl fatties

Muscles will make you look like a fatty with manboobs as well. People like you will never get it...

what muscles? rofl
i do 0 exercise
i have somewhat physical job tho

Im 163 cm tall and weight 46-47 kg, but I still have fat legs, what can I do to lose this ugly fat in my thighs?

Squats

Can't spot reduce senpai, so really only option is to lose more. They don't look extremely fat. Are your feet together in that photo? What do your complete legs look like?

Also those style panties always make my legs look fatter too because the band lies higher.

Exercise is great for general health, and she should exercise, but that won't solve the issue.

I'm going to try to go for a walk every time I feel hungry today in an attempt to stop snacking like a mealcuck.

Ritalin works great as well (more of a Europe thing, don't think Adderall is a thing here. I got it for my ADD. It is a only medication that does not get partly refunded where I live when you are an adult though, so it costs me about € 100 each month, but my dose is pretty high (daily 40 mg LA and 20 mg SA late afternoon). Such an amazing appetite suppressant. Sometimes I forget food exists.

compare your picture to the male pictures in this thread

have a think then what went wrong

I think you just have bad luck. They do not look fat you know, but for your BMI it does seem a bit surprising.

I am at a BMI of 19, but I have a thigh gap no mattee what, I have a bit O-shaped legs and my legs look more male-ish and thinner for my BMI sometimes since I have rather little fat at those female feature areas (ass, thighs, hips, everything) so everything seems a bit slimmed down. I was just born like this, there is not much you can do about this.

Honestly I think working out will be a lot of effort for little to almost no true difference. The only real option would be to lose weight in general, but that would probably make you look way too skinny.

That photo is on an angle and only shows part of the leg. Take the whole thing straight on and I bet they are thin as fuck.

Post full picture, or at least of your legs

I've always been fat on the legs, even when I used to be an actual fatty (65kg, same height) my stomach was surprisingly flat, but my legs looked like two bags of sand. Sorry for the quick bathroom photos

Forgot the pic

Can I lose weight if i stop drinking alcohol?

Yeah, I'd say just drop some more weight for sticc legs. Your calves look pretty thick also. I wish I had your wide hips desu.

Are you showing any signs of poor health where you are now? Can you go lower comfortably?

I'm the same height and the same build you described I think. I'm at a similar starting weight (138 lbs right now) and am kinda worried about loose skin. Do you have any?

You have such cute legs desu. If you want, drop a few more lbs (maybe ten) but honestly..you look good.

There is always the same pattern when I get stuck and can't lose anything else. I go out drinking and get absolutely trashed, then wake up with about 3 or 4 pounds less and never regain it.
Happens every other month.

I think it just depends on your stance, perhaps your length and the way your body is simply built.

Here is me, 173 cm and 57 kg currently, which is not underweight, but my legs in some occasions tend to look slimmer than they actually are just because they are rather long and I basically cannot put my feet together (well, it kind of hurts if I try). So it creates the illusion of a big thigh gap existing constantly and people constantly call me "too skinny" while in fact I am not... I was just born like this, not much one can change about it. Only losing some extra weight will make one lose additional fat, but that is probably most you can do.

But still, your legs are not actually fat, so not sure whether I would recommend you doing that.

>I basically cannot put my feet together (well, it kind of hurts if I try)
That's because your balls are in the way.

Hahahhaha, well I can assure you that I have no balls but my body does look rather male. is me as well. I just have small boobs, rather small hips for a female and basically no ass and my thighs are perhaps not as wide as you would expect either for someone weighing as much as I do.

Prove it. The first picture could be just a guy wearing a sports bra, and this second one you went out of your way to hide your balls PLUS are wearing some kind of boxer underwear.

I am pretty sure I am indeed female.

Well yeah these are just those kind of fitness shorts they sell, but they are comfy and I use them to sleep in or just when I am at home and it is hot.

It's the other way around.

Okay maybe you are right. What third world shithole are you from?

Least you attempted an insult user, that's enough for today

>white
>third world
pick one

>t. third world shitholes
at least it makes losing weight easier.

I'm actually not convinced. Traps are getting more and more advanced and they regular this very thread. Their technology has improved to the point where this is very possible. Combine that with those feet and male features, just a boob job and a hair stylist isn't enough to convince me.

what is ukraine?
what is bulgaria?
what is romania?