Fuccboi general

old one at 300 :(

where can i find higher rise pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-ALEXANDER-MCQUEEN-MADE-IN-ITALY-DRESS-SHIRT-SIZE-46-BLACK-WHITE-/253061564963?hash=item3aeba50a23:g:m9AAAOSww9xZD3FR
wholesaleforeveryone.com/product/HKSS0100.html
flatspot.com/products/stan-ray-single-front-painter-pant-trousers-natural
grailed.com/listings/2439117-Helmut--Lang-Men-s-Padded-Bomber
aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrival-Mens-Streetwear-Jackets-Fashion-Solid-Zipper-Jacket-Men-Hip-Hop-Kangaroo-Pocket-Dovetail/1960770_32585074719.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.61f88acfcikIcN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can anyone recommend me a decent wallet to put my shekels in?

asked this in the last thread but it hit bump limit right after

there's a shirt i want to buy, but all the sizes are out of stock except for 2XL. i'm 5'10" & 150lb, and the shirt is a longline. should i cut my losses or buy it and take the oversized style to its logical conclusion?

someone replied to refit it but idk how to do that??

just get any brown leather folding wallet that you like that doesn't have any graphic details or shit like that. Keep it simple, keep it classic, keep it utilitarian.

Don't buy things you're not a hundred percent on.

i'm 100% on the shirt, just not the size

i mean if it's like an asian brand and its XXL maybe but for a longline even that's stretching it. i'm pretty tall and wear XL for the most part when i want oversize fits. i would cut losses it's gonna look like a dress on you

yeah i see you there, that was kinda what i was thinking. on the other hand, maybe looking like a dress is effay and i should get ahead of the curve on this

What is the best brand for quality basic t shirts?

i buy hanes beefy t. its not the best though, the colors have started washing out in little splotches. probably unlqlo honesty
hell no dude honestly you'll get over it poor fitting clothing sucks.
literally any black or brown leather. if you buy a pulp fiction bad mother fucker one i'll shoot you personally.

alright so i bought a bundesheer m65 and i'm 5'7.5. i went with the height size I-II which is for under 67in (5'7) because III-IV is 67in to 71in, and i'm deathly allergic to jackets with sleeves that are too long, ie too far past my wrists. shit looks autistic as hell when its too long. but did i fuck up? should i have gone III-IV? guess i'll find out though i wanna hear yall thoughts

going to the club tonight with a qt, not worried about her wanting the D cause it's already established. what should i wear to look like a yung soundcloud boi?

white&blue dress and an umbrella as a hat

are hooded aviator/bomber jackets autistic for winter jackets and what are some good places to get them for around $80/$100?
i can't stand the slick material on most winter jackets and want something that has a hood
pic related looks pretty good to me but i don't know much about the brand

just get a parka. they're usually

what are some etsys or bigcartels with 'acceptable' mens accessories? (necklaces mainly)

it might have been a good idea to link this new thread in the old one you retard

whats the difference between regular doc 1461s and the boanil brush ones?

W2c shirt where sleeves go to elbows like pic related
>inb4 size up
I don't want an oversized shirt. I'm sure there's some cut this way

W2c good quality corduroy pants

I'm starting to finish my basic wardrobe and wanna get into medium/non-shit low tier brands like J.Crew and whatnot, but I'm a lifter and I bulk and being pretty tall I bulk and cut quite a bit over the year, so I'm unsure as to how well a 90€ shirt would fit me 6 months from now.

What do you guys recommend, keep shopping at H&M and Zara until I reach my natty limit?

Can someone ID this jacket?

These shoes too. Can someone ID these shoes? I know they are by Loewe. Just can't find the specific shoe

can i substitute a leather jacket with a black skinny jacket for a poorboi slp look?
and if so, any jackets to recommend? cheers

I'd say if possible, no.
If you can't go slp just buy a leather jacket which is not slp

wouldn't be a substitute but a waxed black denim jacket would look good

Repost from last thread.

I have this ombre fade shirt i bought that looks really pink on top that i want to dye to be a little bit darker. I only have experience dying clothes a competly different color. Does anyone have and recommendations for keeping the fade, but just generally dying the shirt a bit darker without making it a competly different color?

Pic related.

getting a new job and the dress code is black denim with black button-up. how do i make this look effay? would this be good ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-ALEXANDER-MCQUEEN-MADE-IN-ITALY-DRESS-SHIRT-SIZE-46-BLACK-WHITE-/253061564963?hash=item3aeba50a23:g:m9AAAOSww9xZD3FR

being a waiter will never be effay

How do I wear the flecktarn parka in California without looking like an autist?

i like these boots but i've heard bad things about thursday boots and I'm in the UK so returning them would be a nightmare, and it also seems likely since they recommend buying a size under your normal shoe size and US sizes are different anyway

tl;dr w2c boots similar to this of a decent quality in the uk

Anyone know how I can get a decent leather motorcycle jacket without getting ripped off? I plan to buy used and can only spend like $100.

I actually ride motorcycles so being a bit Veeky Forums is a little important, but overall I'm looking for something that will help me keep my skin.

yo fuccbois got size 42 balenciaga arenas, highs.
cream coloured, real good cond too
If any of you niggers want them I'm in Australia, lmk

literally rich-tasteless-asian-core

right up there with those spiky louboutin pieces of shit

they are the only balenciagas ive actually liked, colour is nice. fuck you pleb.

Except theyre actually hideous and you have no taste

they're shit shoes for fashion victims who can't be trusted with their own money

Search for "boxy fit"
May help

W2C?

na mate pulls sluts at clubs
i liked the shoe, got them for an amazing price, bought for quality aswell. its all subjective my friend

best slim silhouette black boots?

if they're so great then you should keep them so nobody else gets memed into dressing like a new money chink

Is it weird to have most of my clothes from Japan? It's not that I'm infatuated with the country it happens that their brands have the fit and style that I've been looking for.

Bro if it fits n looks good on you who cares. Don't worry too much bout it

I missed to check back to the old thread, still looking to cop this jacket. Anyone recognize the brand or anything? Think it might be Northface.

Also this shirt, tryna find it. Help appreciated =)

what haircut should I get?

ask your mom to get you a bowl cut looks good on 9ys and younger so you'll be fine

Wear clothes that fit, wear interesting black shoes (brogued dress boots maybe)

>that hairline
JUST
buzz it all senpai

is it gay/weird to shave legs when u 18 and dont wanna look like a bigfoot?

Yes. If you're not a swimmer or a fuccboi shaving your legs is weird.

If you want to shave your legs go ahead and shave it.

w2c adidas rip-off of margiela german army trainers??

How do I deal with dark circles under my eyes?

inb4 sleep i get atleast 8 hours every night

Depends on how bad it is.

If it's just light bags you might be waking up during a REM cycle. Sleeping an extra 15-25 minutes could help fix it.

If they're really bad you might need to go to a dermatologist.

do slip-on shoes look bad with shorts?

Where the fuck do I buy some handkerchiefs?

Every time I look for handkerchiefs, I get pocket squares. No, I am not paying $25 for a single piece of fabric. I want a pack of 6-12 handkerchiefs for $8-$14 that aren't plain white, but don't have a pattern that's gaudy as hell. I had my eye on some Van Heusen handkerchiefs with a seersucker type pattern that were ~$12 for 13, but I looked today and they stopped selling them on Amazon.

I'm looking on aliexpress right now, but I don't think the chinks understand minimalism.

wholesaleforeveryone.com/product/HKSS0100.html

why would anybody ever want a handkerchief

Maybe I sneezed and I need to clean myself up. Maybe I'm mowing the lawn and the sweat is stinging my eyes. Maybe I got my hands dirty. Maybe I need to jerk off. Idk, why would anyone want a watch when everyone carries around their phone? They're convenient.

So what do you do after you use it? Put it back in your pocket and get snot and jizz and whatever else all over the inside of your pocket? Carrying around a used tissue is gross senpai

>wash pants
>wash hanky
Snot and jizz probably have fewer germs than your hands either way.

sure you can just go around washing uniqlo shit but what if you've got a real nice suit on? you're just gonna shove your cum rag in your tailored blazer?

In what situation would I be in a nice suit and have access to tissues? They don't have tissues all over the place at wedding, funerals, etc, etc. I would be more likely to need a handkerchief then than ever. What else are you supposed to do? Wipe your nose on your sleeve? Wipe it on the back of your hand and then wipe that on the side of your pants?

Or, you could just wipe your nose into your hanky, fold it up, and place it into your pocket.

Slip on shoes look bad

anybody have these shits and find that they just don't stay pumped for that long? regrettable decision buying in the first place but yeah shit is annoying

fuckin cos kicks ass man. literally cotton so nice it doesn't feel like cotton.

palewave, oversized sweater, get braids real quick esp if you're white.

Weekday has the "Frank" tee which does this

ask fit but basically everything will look the same on you if you have muscles imo. would really only be worth it for Rick. depends on style really but at least go for cos or uniqlo, that way it'll look good now and might later.

bomber with hood

probably just dont, or be really good looking or look to Ian Connor for inspo

bruh for sure hit a milsurp type store. idk where you are but there are a couple in vienna with hella leather and denim.

chelsea?

who gives a fuck if they look good?

dnc

buzzcut to give you some edge

eh i've thought about this. just pretend you're french and be okay with leg hair. or trim it down. personally considered doing like a wax once a year or something

keep them they look cool

join the bloods, think they might give out red ones as a membership gift

just wipe it on someone else's sleeve, are you stupid?

Will I regret getting this haircut?

How do you look?

Kind of a mix between an Italian and a German. Fairly strong jaw and chin, slightly big nose, black thin hair. Always been skinny.

You think every single slip on shoe on earth looks bad?

Items that are made to be 'oversized' have certain parts that are oversized. Simply buying things two or three sizes too big isn't the same thing. It'll just make you look like you're a kid wearing your dads clothes.

Post an outfit featuring slip ons that wouldn't be improved by replacing the slip ons with a similar laced shoe.

opinions?

does anyone know a cheaper alternative to these? thought i'd check before dropping the 60

flatspot.com/products/stan-ray-single-front-painter-pant-trousers-natural

honestly look like the old shoes your dad wears to do the painting in, i'd say nah

what's dnc mean? do not cop? haha

What is the sizing like on Eytys? Also suede or canvas?

How do I this get nasty glue shit off my belt without damaging the laquer?

grailed.com/listings/2439117-Helmut--Lang-Men-s-Padded-Bomber

can i get a legit check on this?

dress like you're a fan of xxxtentacion

i have the og vetements sweater in good condition

how much should i try to sell this bad boy for on grailed?

Sellotape

legit or not I wouldn't pay $200 for that shit, it looks cheap

Didnt work

put it up for like 2 grand and adjust when you see a more reasonably priced one

What's a good pair of trainers that's good for casual wear, preferrably white?

What do you guys think of this shoes?

stan smiff

>High toe spring
>Square toe
>Cheap looking leather
>Black loafers in general

Please avoid these like the plague.

I thought they looked fancy

What's a "fuccboi"?

idk, this is like a "simple questions" thread

So it's not "white people trying to be black" then?

To the untrained eye sure, but compare those to these.

Notice how shapely these are (good dress shoes are designed to follow the natural curves of the foot without adding bulk). Also, our toes don't curve up nor are the square or rounded, but a gentle mix of the two, which is why I love chisel lasts. These also have visibly supple leather that have a good sheen and color.

Those look awesome, but I wear almost only black, thanks.

Need ID on this jacket. Plsssss can't find it anywhere

does anybody have experience with celio? how is the quality? how do their products fit?

aliexpress.com/store/product/2016-New-Arrival-Mens-Streetwear-Jackets-Fashion-Solid-Zipper-Jacket-Men-Hip-Hop-Kangaroo-Pocket-Dovetail/1960770_32585074719.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.61f88acfcikIcN

It's just some no-name chinese streetwear brand cashing in on the edgy black parka with nebulous print trend.

>gets good advice
>no thx
why do you only wear black? black business wear is dreadfully boring and mostly appropriate for funerals and court appearances

he was trying to cover up the fact that he is poor