Is this the GOAT store if you're broke as fuck?

Is this the GOAT store if you're broke as fuck?

How do the shoes hold up btw? Thinking about copping the all white sneaks.

HM is overrated as fuck for poorfags honestly, they're always outclassed by someone else.
Uniqlo has better tees
Zara has better outerwear (sale)
Jeans might be alright I'd you're seriously strapped for cash
Shoes are not worth bothering with

I don't think HnM's shoes are good shoes. If you are looking for cheap sneakers go to a place that does exclusively sneakers and buy cheap ones from there.
The prices in HnM are too high for the quality (I am from Europe and it's not too cheap here)
They have decent women's shorts, but almost everything else is shite.
Also I can't not mention - all of their cosmetics are complete rubbish.

Honestly the tees at HM fit me weird as fuck so I'll check out Uniqlo.

C&A is better for the basics in general, idk if they're a thing in the US though.

Uniqlo is GOAT

Are the jeans of Uniqlo any good?

tfw central european

i have black skinnies from them and they're really good

I only buy jeans from HM, which are surprisingly great. I've had one pair last years of rough use (daily wear, work, hiking, travels) and they fit just right.

Really?
Women's sizes in Europe for HnM's jeans are way off.

Dont make me laugh, c&a is worse then h&m if it comes to basics. Unqlo is better, but we dont have it in my country. Just order your basics online at zalando or get high end replicas at taobao. H&m's pants and chino's are fine though. T. Dutchfag

Same here. I've got a pair of distressed jeans from H&M, and while the distressing looks cheap and shitty, these jeans have proven to be surprisingly durable. I've been going 8 months strong with them and they have shown no signs of wear yet. They might last me 2 years, which is a short amount of time, but I only spent $20 on them.

C&A Ts fit me like they're made to measure, H&M Ts don't fit me at all.

exactly. The jeans that I'm wearing were $60 and I've owned them for over a year.

This is the only answer
/thread

Do you broke brothers ever use ebay? What brands do you scout for on there

it's good for cheap t-shirts and trousers, that's about it

the shoes are especially weak iirc

Jeans are good if they're on sale, if not better go with Levi's or some shit.

What about for women? The women's clothing on Uniqlo looks like 70s dyke shit.

Is MUJI any good?

tfw ordering online

I like H&M for basic t-shirts and jeans, no mo'.

I live in a small city and you can only see stores like H&M, pull and bear, bershka and that shit.

>Check out h&m
>Can't order online but still have a catalogue

Uh?

got good basic clothes and the homeware is pretty good

>certain items of a certain company don't fit my specific body type, therefore the competing company is generally better at basics.

Incredibly stupid teenagers who don't know shit about fashion as always.
Veeky Forums is dead bla bla

>save up money
>buy 1 good pair of sneaks instead of 6 shitty h&m ones

>zara has better outerwear

nigga what u smoking?

Got some jeans there recently that I really like, they fit me quite well and they're a nice raw indigo color. Their shirts/sweaters etc look pretty nice too, lots of good simple stuff, might cop at some point.

They're good for:
>Pants
>T-shirts
>Socks
They're not so good for:
>Jackets
>Shoes

But it really does depend on what they have at the time, sometimes you can find gems here and there.
>Also no one should go to one store and one store only for their clothes.

I bought a sweatshirt from HnM that I really like, their t-shirts fit me like trash though

Bumping this. I need some places to shop from that aren't mall-tier shit.

until they get with 2018 and out of 2014 by getting straight/relaxed fit trousers (not jeans) they are trash

Honestly if you're poor you should just get into thrifting and wear vintage style clothes. Literally no point in wasting money at H&M when all the clothes fall apart after like one or two fucking washes.

>Zara

Just go to Uniqlo to build a cheap wardrobe.

Yeah, honestly
When I wrote that I was thinking "well Zara jackets can be like $30 on sale" then later realized Uniqlo jackets are too.

How do Uniqlo tees compare to the tri-state AA track tees? The AA's are my favorites right now, but I want to see if there's anything much better out there. Especially for $10/shirt

>no uniqlo in central euro
W-what? I live in a third world cunt and we have it here

can anyone tell me why the fuck uniqlo is popular?

they have like four shirts and a bunch of chinos

how the fuck are there people who buy their entire wardrobe there

i've seriously never seen a single article of clothing at uniqlo that was remotely interesting

why the fuck is it so popular, why is it everywhere, and why are people so obsessed with a basic ass store?

Becuase it is a basic ass store. The difference is is that its basic that are good quality for the price. Although I cant say I care for their collabs or tshirts with designs. I would stay away from their higher priced items and outerwear since ive heard mixed opinions about those.

right but how is it that i know people who go there weekly to buy shit? what could they possibly be buying after all this time?

No uniqlo in Nederland?what? come to Antwerpen desu

>antwerpen
>nederland