Glasses General

This thread is for discussing glasses styles and fits and asking for ratings and recommendations.

Other urls found in this thread:

oliverpeoples.com/shop/gregory-peck-45-rx#gregory-peck-hickory-tortoise-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thin frames have to come back but the fucking tumblr girls don't want to let go of the classic black frame ''bold'' hipster look.

Thin frames are coming back. Posts like yours make me wonder why I even come here.

I need the frames you just posted.
W2c?

>tfw not one store in my city has even a single pair of oval metal fram glasses
it's like they want the online stores to win

These are really cool, but they are huge and if one is too blind the peripheral vision will be a bit fucked.

I feel like you'd need a really masculine face to pull those glasses off.

The frames are actually thinner in person and would probably go well with feminine faces too, but on the pic they do look more suitable for a masculine built face.
Colors are dope tho.

Are you stupid? Thin frames are the new tumblr frames.

>going from wire frames to plastic
I can't deal with this

Do you have to carry sunglasses and regular glasses in the summer and just switch back and forth all the time?

Most of the time, yeah.
Or you can buy sunglasses with a diopter.
Or you can buy lenses and wear regular sunglasses.

I gotta wear some glasses to work because customers are more confident and will trust a glasses seller that wears glasses.

How the fuck do y'all deal with this constant presence on your face ? It's horrible

I wear glasses like pic related. Lightweight, wide enough so that the frame doesn't bother my field of sight, and of course, they must fit nicely so that they won't move or fall with head movements

anyone know w2c these glasses

Post your glasses.

josh turner is my favorite musician on youtube

rate mine

me too lad

Nice, they are by oliver's people?

When you can't see shit without it, you learn to cope.
I like the frame tho it can be unflattering on many faces.
Not sure about the difference in the color on the sides and in the front.

Nah, they are some brand called infinit that sell them in south america and italy. They are similar to the oliver's Riley R but they don't sell oliver's here so I went for this. They were like 10 dollars more expensive though.

Are these ok?

Yes.

hows your face look

Tho won't the things on the inside leave marks on your nose? I find that kind of annoying

are these alright? i tried them on and they work really well w/ my faceshape, far better than my current glasses, but idk

The Oliver Peoples Gregory Peck 45rx
oliverpeoples.com/shop/gregory-peck-45-rx#gregory-peck-hickory-tortoise-black

actually more like this in real life

Which model of frames are those?
I have some Lemtoshs and am super happy with Moscot's stuff. I've definitely found my brand

Someone tell me what glasses style would fit my face? Thanks friendos.

Can anyone rec a pair of glasses that have a metal nose bridge with screws attaching it to the lenses?

Not an expert but I would recommend something like this ones

I have these right now they served me well but I came to the conclusion that transparent frames are kill now, lame and overdone in any relevant city

so im switching to thin round wire frames as soon as i get the funds

Thin round wires are kill too, if they ever even lived in the first place.
I have literally never seen anyone wear those at all. Only old people.

For real?
I've seen more people with thin wired frames than transparent ones.

transparent frames are basically problem glasses now so wire frames are still superior

>I have literally never seen anyone wear those at all. Only old people.

t. flyover

opinions on left vs right? Left fits better, but I'm worried the lenses are too big

Right look better, but honestly if the left ones fit you better buy them.

These fit quite well on my face. Opinions on the glasses?

Thoughts on good frames for people with thick as fuck lenses?
I'm wearing a more boxy shape rn but it has a big white outline all around the frame

Left look like ass.
Go with right

Where do you live? I never see them anywhere

Hey Veeky Forums Im going to color my frames with fingernail polish and clear coat.
Will this work with enough coats and ample time to dry?
Thank you.

Pic related.

>you will never be as good as josh turner without going to music school
why live

w2c these glasses?

NYC

if you were to put glasses on this man, what would be best?

Anyone here in the navy have any idea what sort of frames won't get me a reprimand?

Anyone know what brand these are?

Glasses for oval shaped heads?

Who cares they look like shit. Way too oversized it looks tacky and they look ugly anyway.

Don't buy that crap

Basically anything works with oval shapes. It's the best shape to have when buying glasses because anything works.

Old Army BCGs

are you fucking dense, m8? this post made me slightly less fashionable

try ray ban rb3447v

Don't do this.

bump for glasses

>tfw not owning a glasses brand owned by Luxoti-shit

Good feel. Why do you still support the glasses Jew?

Just walk into any hardware shop, buy goggles and paint them black. Done.

I'm probably going to start wearing glasses in a couple weeks, I have a kinda wide round nose, square forehead with a slight crow's beak and somewhat straight eyebrows that are close to my eyes. 19 yo male White/Hispanic, any recommendations?

What's Veeky Forums's opinion on Warby Parker?

I got pic related for ~$140 USD and really like them. I have a feeling I probably overpaid (got sort of a Daniel Wellington vibe from their marketing) but I had cash lying around so no skin off my back.

Also >tfw head too wide for the circular lens meme