Stop wearing slim-fit

Stop wearing slim-fit

No.

>Veeky Forums actually thinks this looks cool and edgy

Why?

saint laurent is bad and gay xdddddddddd its so much better to wear acne studios!!!

>thin holocaust-legs: skinny allowed
>slim legs: slim
>fat/muscular legs: regular
Cut is all dependent on your body. Nothing more disgusting than fat guy or girl wearing jeggins.

t. bootcut-wearing new balance autism shoes wearer.

This is straight up skinny jeans

this is only reliable for people chicken legs
>slim fit > slim straight > skinny

this may save your life one day

Skinny jeans are a meme. My jeans are way too fucking tight and i wear slim levis. I feel like a faggot.

I Fucked You're Mom

Slim fit is best option for a size 34-35 like me, is a starting place for persons loosing weight and starting to wear slimmer clothes, you dont jump from relaxed to skinny

I've been wearing regular fit everything. Feel like a real man

Sorry you have fat legs.

both are awful and u probably dress like it's still 2014

>tfw skinny
>would always wear skinny jeans
>start buying dickies and wool slacks
>mfw just wear either depending on how i feel that day

feels nice bros

Why do you all hate on slim fitting jeans, yet also hate on skinny jeans? Is there any compromise???

underrated

Im skinny so i wear slim fit otherwise it looks like im wearing my dads trousers

Stop being fat

epic win tell me essential 2017 wear

you're not going to find that on Veeky Forums my friend

yea you'll find it on mfa instead

Well then what the fuck are you doing here?

countdown until Veeky Forums goes jncocore

lol that slp pic is ss16 you stupid mongate so it shows how pissboi you are that you thinks its 2014core

You don't like slim and straight fit because you're intimidated by masculine men.

Since you're so ingrained in the millennial ideal of androgany, male feminism, transgenders and fags are idolized as well as femnist leaders and you're taught being a straight male is wrong. And taught that straight men are the root of all societal problems

orrrrr maybe you just find billowing legs with a bunch of extra fabric uncomfortable and ill-fitting.

>literally almost 2018
>slim fit anything

sure is reddit / flyover state just hitting 2015 in here

This is gay. Anyone who actually believes this is a big faggot.

That said i don't like anything slim fit

This, Veeky Forums thinks it's still the early 2010s. I bet they all still have HYs and beards lmao.

hedi made his money and left

he knew when it was over why don't you

it. fat americans

Fuck you OP.
I am quite athletic and need slim fit dress shirts to look good at work. Regular fit shirts are too lose around my stomach.

> tfw being a competitive rower in highschool made me wide as fuck

>skinny jeans in 2018

You guys are so far behind its hilarious

Slim and skinny are SO 2016 lmao

Veeky Forums are a bunch of plebs, catch up with 2017 already

I'm pretty far right, straight, don't wear anything from H&M or other cuck stores, look otherwise masculine and healthy. I'm just naturally very tall and lean so I like SLP jeans, Nudie, NEUW, etc.
General consensus is skinny jeans look good on skinny people. Not sure why this is still a big discussion lol

really, this black and white thinking-meme is getting old

i went to a very nerd-packed college where everyone dressed like fucking kids (way too loose jeans, shitty running shoes and gross hoodies) which is why I fucking love my skinny jeans

Slim fit+high rise is the most kino fit for pants

Same, excecpt I just lift weights. Regular fit shirts look like a tent on me because my shoulders/chest need XL while my core needs L/M depending on time of year.

My quads also make it impossible for me to wear skinny anything.

How's my fit bro?

he actually had a contract disagreement and left you supercel, it's been less than a year

>effay sacrifices looking like absolute dogshit in loose fitting pants just to uphold the notion that fashion has to he cyclical.

Theres a reason why the slim tapered look is so dominant and has been for a while. Stop pretending loose shit looks good on anyone

your fit is PHAT bro!

lol

Hedi did more than skinny jeans, just shows that you don't know that much about his work.

1. Ya not david bowie
2. Still looks like shaaaat

>Don't have to spend on shoes if you can't see them

is that andrew hales?

>literally implying slim fit looks good
>2018

hoooo shit, you shop at jc pennies don't you

nice

hilarious and original

you spend way too much time on the internet

"slim tapered" means nothing, loose clothing looks fine

Slim tapered means exactly what it means, have fun looking like a fucking retarded bum

>pants that fit perfectly somehow dont look good

Keep trend hopping and pretending jnco jeans look good befause some fag wore them on the runway this year just to spite how popular slim/skinny pants still are

>played out, terrible fits look good
>a perfect, relaxed fit doesn't

lmao, where do you even live? are you poor or something?

>Paying $300 to look like you shopped in walmart during the 90s
Loose clothing looks like utter shit on most people.

>Lack personal style
>Be a trendhopping faggot
>Try and justify it

why is Veeky Forums so close minded

threads like this exist on Veeky Forums because this is they way treat themselves. Lots of people here are so worried about not having the "right" fashion that they act like there are rules.

>Paying $300 to look like you shopped in h&m during the 00s