TRENDS YOU ARE TIRED OF

pastel color hats

fuck pastel colors in pretty much any context

shoes?

this entire aesthetic + skater aesthetic completely

specifically cuffing that shows too much sock or ends right above the sneaker, i can't be the only one that thinks that looks bad.

From the trashy shirts with the holes in them to the fishnets under jeans. And the excessive highliter.

Oh and forgot to mention these
The condensation that happens when the feet start to sweat in these is just...

Girls wearing yoga pants / leggings
And everything about how SJWs dress (bleached mom jeans, crop tops on fatties, whatever), holy shit I can't wait for that to stop

are these trends? I've never seen either. I don't think anyone sane would wear those shoes.

>Girls wearing yoga pants / leggings
This is a trend to you? That shit has been going on for what feels like ten fucking years.

i have never seen either of these in my entire life. where the fuck do you live

That's not true. It's been going on for about four years.
Jersey Shore led the way to gyms being completely overrun by newfags trying to get fit, then more prominent athletic / lifestyle brands spread, the most prominent being Lululemon, and now everybody wears workout gear all day
It's a fad

>That's not true. It's been going on for about four years.

Not where I live my dude.

yeah this has been a thing for a lot longer than four years idk what you're on about

For real?
I see these around not too often but I still see them. Even if I don't, social media is flooded with them.

These got played out super quickly, glad I never copped.

yeah showing ankles is for faggots

yeah i think women wearing exclusively workout clothing has been commonplace for a while, but it mostly like, a mom thing. i guess i'd agree that it's only become cool among people under like 35 in the past few years though

men wearing pants that show their bare ankles
Distressed tops

honestly these are still good tho

I mean yeah the occasional dude would wear under armor compression shirts when I was in high school but athleisure and daily leggings is only a few years old
People don't even associate workout clothes with working out anymore

>letting people know you're a middle americ backwater hick

Dude I'm 27, graduated hs in 2007 and girls were wearing yoga pants/leggings when I was in high school. The fuck you on about? And I live in Baltimore, which is usually late on trends.

I can handle the bants

Instagram makeup thots and wayyyyyy overdone makeup/eyeliner

T A T T O O S
A
T
T
O
O
S

these fucking eyebrows

gosh

those look kinda good desu but i dont really dig the union flag on it, id like it better if it had an american flag

so how should girls wear their eyebrows?

>be mexican
>wear old skools because no one here knows what a vans is
>2 years later walk next to high school
>normans wearing black and white old skools
>return home and throw sneakers into the trash

Cereal Box Watch

not like a cartoon character?

In a civilized country.

Oversized brand logos

You guys hate anyrhing trendy

there come af, and also go with everything

but i agree they are played out

>this

vans in general are unacceptable

depend on the area I think. c 85s are nearly unknown in Europe

agreed, these are only good in hitops, with lowtops they look stupid

with lowtops either wear no show socks or the regular length

mm
it just feels weird,
why woulkdnt youi just pull them down

w2c thot hoe

my guys, what is up with you? Sure, we eventually get tired/bored of things and we always seek a change, but that doesn't mean shoes like stan smiths or c85s are bad, nor are you claiming that. Just wanted to state that.

However they want.

please tell me you are american

The clothes meme needs to die.

I have a big cock to show to the ladies.

DAD HATS
>DAD HATS
DAD HATS
>DAD HATS
DAD HATS
>DAD HATS
DAD HATS
>DAD HATS

Normies who would naturally bully kids who would wear slightly distressed jeans that they almost always did themselves as a form of fashionstatement to school saying shit like'what? your parents dont have enough money to buy you clothes without holes?'' but will now pay extra for a pair of shit quality jeans with pre-made 'cuts' in them because when hollywood celebrities wear em its suddenly okay

This is a pretty common sight user, try to go outside once in a while.

thots and niggers wearing metal merch without knowing they are actually wearing a band shirt

Virgin faggot detected
I praise the person that decided yoga pants should be a trend

distressed jeans and undersized or oversized clothes

Nobody actually wears these

...right?

I bought these about one year ago, I live in Europe. Now basically every girl in town has these, and I got bored of mine simply because of that fact.

>mfw foot fetish

I'm getting tired of vintage-core, it feels so much like entry tier fashion shit that anyone can pull off with little to no effort.

This.

Because bunched up cloth in your shoes can be uncomfortable while walking?

He's obviously Irish

No betch! We out chea. Piss off!

They do.

Sounds like you're talking about the type of people and not the trend

I love it. Looks good, most people can pull it off, inexpensive, interesting (usually) without being obnoxious

>normal hats piss you off
It's literally the best hat trend in a decade. Prove me wrong.

Easily 10 where I'm from my brother

I dislike things other people like so I'm cool.

No dipshit, good fashion is supposed to be inaccessible.

That's the blandest, most media engorged opinion i've ever heard.

glow

1. snapbacks are fucking gay retarded brocore
2. some people go outside and therefore need to wear hats so their hair doesnt get all wacky, you dumb incel

>being so insecure that you literally threw away a pair of shoes because you saw a highschooler wear it
lmao

Rick Owens everything and velone needs to die

I have never seen these and I hope never to see them

kek

Wayfarer, Aviator, and Clubmaster style sunglasses

This wave of loose fitting pants that trendhoppers are jumping on just so they can say "heh youre still wearing slim pants in 2017???!!" Meanwhile they look fucking hideous

pants in pic is reasonable to be angry about. tho i wear loose pants and i like them. comfortable

Literally all timeless classics, especially wayfarers

both eyebrows are bad. Isn't there a more pleasing way to do eyeborws

Supreme and branded apparel in general.

For instance, ASSC. It isn't unique, it's lame as hell and just shows you need the crutch of a brand to stand because you can't figure out what looks good yourself.

pretty stupid opinion considering how modern sunglasses are
I mean Wayfarers are only from the 1950s

Its like someone living in the 15th century thinking doublets would be "timeless classics"

pic related looks bad. Although, if you can pull it off, then why not wear slim pants and baggy depending on the fit? Didn't know there was a strict rule that you had to choose one or the other

avery is great

what? Something from the 50's is for sure a classic. It doesnt have to be from the beginning of fucking time to be a classic

There is no rule but theres literally so
many people on effay right now who completely shit on anybody wearing slim pants still, it's retarded

I just wear a mixture of both
Nothing wrong with mixing it up

BALENCIAGA tshirts

PLAY shit generally. Anything that some stupid chinese bitch would wear.

F O O T F A G
O
O
T
F
A
G

I barely see any of these trends that you guys mention in the thread. Do you guys live outside the United States?

most dudes dress like this where i live.

just replace those salmon shorts with khaki colored shorts and make the hair with some more definition on the side

I've only seen one tumblr thot wear that irl. ive never seen anyone wear that

I want to get them in Ivory but they're always sold out.

also these strechy elastic """denim""" wow what shit quality

sometimes nice on a thicc girl just to perv tho

whats ur snap lol dzam daniel YAASSS

wew lad I love that jacket

What do you think of Balenciaga speed runners user? I've never seen a pair in the wild where I live and I'm about to buy a pair

i never liked tight shit i love my trousers im fat what was i supposed to do man

im glad i wore them stylishly against the grain and normies will still sleep on it for a year or 3 longer

>be last of my friends to show up to hang out
>see at 3 least pairs of Old Skools as i'm taking off my shoes

i mean i'm wearing janoskis so i can't be much better but c'mon guys