Why don't normies care about how their pants fit...

Why don't normies care about how their pants fit? To me that is the number one indicator for someone that can't dress well. It's not even hard to find decent fitting pants, it's not expensive either. Yet here we are in 2017 and people are still going outside in bootcut jeans with massive leg openings.

I really don't understand.

joggers is a whole other story I won't get into.

Such an eye sore and actual proof humans have not evolved much at all.

Slim tapered or Skinny?

Straight

leg opening has almost nothing to do with how well pants fit

Veeky Forums is just retarded so they think everything revolves around "muh taper skinny carrot fit"

I dont really see anything wrong with bootcut or massive leg opening

You know I actually don't get the hate for joggers at all. Can someone explain why people don't like them

>leg opening has almost nothing to do with how well pants fit
imagine being this fucking stupid

contrarianism

contrary to popular belief there are other kinds of pants that aren't skinny

Veeky Forums thinks it's still 2013, that's all.

>he doesn't realise straight cut is back in
You just have to ge them adjusted to your leg length

Op you're calling out the "normies" but you should buy a mirror.Did you saw the last fashion runaways shows?Of course not because a ton of brands are making jeans/pants way too long intentionally.
Skinny meme is over.
Cropped meme is over.

So stop calling others normies when you're clearly the one that knows behind.

Ok go wear some bell bottom jeans then you fucking idiot faggot

Only works if you're Japanese

>Confusing the break for the leg opening
>Attempting to talk shit

I bet you try and play it off as trolling now as well. This board is so shit now, most of you retards have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

I'm most appalled at weebs to be honest. They watch a show that's 90% static images and still don't understand the basics of silhouette. Even Veeky Forumstties are well represented in animu. Obviously stop dressing like Naruto but there's inspiration slapping them in the face.

I think many people do care, only true autistic were too long jeans and bootcuts, most normies were skinny jeans.

the bottom of your jean legs being ripped up from constantly stepping on them is most Veeky Forums

because those pants fit

It's associated with being "that guy"

It's important to point out that it's normies

I understand why the dweebs that are "soo into fashun" wear loose trousers

but normie jeans are not only ill fitting but are usually in a awful colored wash.

Nobody except kids and women wears skinny jeans anymore.

Gay

looks fine to me, but i wear them with socks underneath because i don't like the gap of ankle skin that most people show

Damn, just iron your fucking pants

so mad lol
i actually will though im not a laggard thank you very much

Some people actually wear boots for work...

It's actually getting annoying how hard it is to find bootcut in some stores nowadays.