What the FUCK am i supposed to wear in the 90 degree summer as a male, and where are good places to get that look

what the FUCK am i supposed to wear in the 90 degree summer as a male, and where are good places to get that look

fucking sick of basketball shorts and plain t-shirts but i dont know what the fuck else to wear in this heat

chino shorts, polo and low profile shoe

i wish i could wear shorts but my legs are twigs

>fucking sick of basketball shorts and plain t-shirts
Chino shorts and striped t-shirts.
But really though, when it's that hot out, color, fit, and body matters way more than layering and interaction

Not op but my legs are hairy as fuck, i don't feel confident wearing shorts t b h

90 degrees is pussy tier, i wear pants and high top shoes in that weather

dont be a fucking bitch

What said. If it's that hot for you and you're fit, look into vertical striped tank tops. Not that effay but it subjects a lot of your body to air flow and it looks good on you if youre swole enough regardless. I got a white tank with thick blue vertical stripes and it makes me look like a navy sailor on shore leave.

Haha mine are too. Don't be a fool, nobody gives a shit.

Alright, i'll look for some shorts soon

yeah it's completely normal to have hairy legs, unless you're a woman of course

>polo shirts
> fa
kys

>go to hawaii
>85 degrees and balmy
>wear the same shit I wear in San Diego
>pants and a tshirt with Vans
>everybody gives me shit
>don't subscribe to the tank top trunks and flaps look
>wear trunk only at beach when surfing

fuck hawaii anyways...

I went to hawaii a few years ago and i saw a bunch of shit tier polo clones and cargo shorts

i wasn't hanging out with tourists from the midwest. have family over there so it's all tank tops boardshorts and flip flops.

gay gay gay.

i want to dress like a 90s cartoon character please help

Black chino shorts, solid/minimal pattern t or tank

Honolulu is pretty uneffay imo, everything and everyone looks outdated by about 20 years.

>polo

POO IN LOO

Shave w/clippers

Lol I went to college there, I remember jean shorts and no shoes was the look to have.

go to uniqlo and buy like 10 pairs of their shorts, maybe stop by h&m too. pairing shirts with that should be easy

H A W A I I A N S H I R T S