How to style ultraboost sneakers?

Just got these, never used sneakers as walking shoes before

ID?

style with anything tight around your ankle/calf

1. those aren't ultraboost, they're y3 nmds
2. they look fake to me
3. just wear pants that are relatively tight around the ankle, nothing loose. straight pants will be okay if you're not too fat

more like tight around his neck
hint: noose

Here's a real hint: if you have to explain a joke then it's not really funny.

No, they are Riccardo Simons sock runners

Do they really look fake? I bought them at a retail store

yes, the man who called them "y3 nmds" clearly knows what he's talking about

fake ass

They're nmd r1 primeknit

lmao, there's no Y3 NMD's retard
That's the NMD 'japan boost'

They released and sold out at retailers a year ago.
Care to explain how you got a pair from a retail store a year after they sold out? Sounds a bit fishy

Bought it in Tunisia, guess they didnt sell well

what makes you think that i was joking? i was dead serious

>didn't sell well in Tunisia

that's like saying adidas would release human race NMDs in somalia and there would just be a ton of legit pairs floating around in their (very few) retail stores. the flea market you got it from does not sell authentic gear, sorry.

Right off the bat I'm gonna say they might be legit if that box matches the retail box, are there textured dots on the soles of the shoes? Fakes almost never come with a box from china so unless the reseller repackaged them idk. How much did you pay

Have them legit check on r/repsneakers boost seems sus.

How can you tell lol? The only way to spot fake boost is by the feel of it and the stipled texture on the outsole which you can't see in the photos

>fakes never come in boxes
Yeah if you buy shitty fakes.

OP put bright light under the shoe then take a picture of the inside of the shoe. Show us the pic so we can see if they are fake or real.

No they are Yoshi Takashi Three Stripes

This thread wasn't really about their legitimacy, but here you go

This?

I got them cheap. Little over 100$.

Box they came in

no one will care if theyre fake or not. I wear rep UBs from China and theyre basically 1:1, and id even get compliments on the fugazi ones I used to wear. Tight ankle pants and ur good

I bought it at a mall from a large retailer with multiple stores

Not for $100 sorry those are fake, good fakes but fake nonetheless

None of that stuff is 1:1 lol .8:1 at best

I mostly have skinny chinos and jeans. Could you give me some alternatives? Preferably not too relaxed, I don't see myself as a sweatpants sort of guy

Sorry it was 150$, my theory is that they just forgot to update the price after Tunisian money started falling in price