Rise - New ICO

Imagine a better Lisk. That's what they are going for.
Check it out here. 15% extra on the ICO for a few more hours
rise.vision/ico?aff=574340e7261a3f0c007d049a

Please use my affiliate if you can. It'll get me a few RISE

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WBB
microsoft.com/bizspark/startup/profile.aspx?Startup=718952
rise.vision/ico?aff=5747ac1a8fc0e90c00fdd761
rise.vision/ico?aff=57431cadb705100c00718eda
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14697915#msg14697915
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14791526#msg14791526
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14815003#msg14815003
rise.vision/contact
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.new#new
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/
rise.vision/stats
rise.vision/ico?aff=5749da194843970b0057bc89
rise.vision/ico?aff=574aea139636e00c001bed17
rise.vision/ico?aff=574b0145fbe7ec0c00275607
i.sli.mg/KPOwDJ.jpg
rise.vision/profile
blockchain.info/address/3466r4y8FuVUE6FHuCShshQkCYZY3xaqdG
blockchain.info/address/13TTB1g5YwxDNDU4RC7Biyma5zov8FfnNR
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg15029611#msg15029611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.0

Too bad every graffiti toy is called Rise. Skiiiip

LISK Moon!!!

The bitcointalk thread is full of lisk shills, just like when the lisk thread was full of ethereum shills

this pathetic cycle will never end, I wonder how this shitereum 3.0 dissapoints us this time

Is this legit ?should I be putting 100$ in it?

thank you user. Site looks professional, devs also seems to have some credibility. I threw 1 BTC into the ICO. I guess I will take out 5 - 10 BTC after ICO.

This is the OP. Who knows what will happen with it. Seems to be a good team and it wants to be better than LISK. Who knows what coin will reign in two years. I buy a bit of all of the top tier ones. Haven't lost out yet.

If you bought ETH at launch and three other coins that semi-flopped, where would you be.. Question is, which one will ultimately deliver. Diversification is the only prudent move.

I bought .5 BTC.. It's at 10% for the next week.
Please use my affiliate so I get a few rise. I got .0008 btc worth so far from referrals so it's not gonna make me rich lol

I got like 1000 or something. Used your link.

im not using your referral just to spite you. thanks for the tip though

Thanks for using my link...
To the other poster..don't be mean lol

>Imagine a better Lisk.

kek

you fucking people crack me up.

No one even knows what LISK does... But you're confident the newest P&D is better?

I got 10000 apparently.

also np, is it even worth shilling the affiliate code? How many rise per?

You get paid 3% per referral I believe.

Who cares about better? I tripled already on LISK.
Who cares what it does. This is shitcoinland.
If they are raising money then people are interested. There are always people that pick the coin apart and post anything bad on the forums. Haven't seen much bad with this coin.

Heard the same about ETH and LISK

Here's another shitcoin that'll pop. WBC
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WBB

They will probably be first to market with a real decentralized Dollar>BTC exchange and noone even knows about it.. Or could lose your whole investment... Way of the Road

I've just put 0.5 BTC into this shit. Guess I'm a #RiseMissile now.

Didn't use my referral :( Ah well..

RISE | ICO | 4 DAYS LEFT 10% BONUS

9x on Lisk so far. Will RISE do the same ?

Rise accepted into Microsoft's Bizspark

microsoft.com/bizspark/startup/profile.aspx?Startup=718952

just bought in at ~60,000 rise. If this even hits 50 cents I'm fucking golden. Don't miss out guys!

Excellent. Did you see LISK ? If this does half as well we are going to be making good money.

>if

ITT: We use someone else's referral and then post our own. Ideally instead of OP getting 15 referrals, everyone could get one referral (OP, you'll probably get one or two extra, but share for the common good ;))

I'm going to use , and now the next person who wants to sign up should use mine and post their own link.

rise.vision/ico?aff=5747ac1a8fc0e90c00fdd761

Thanks for the tip man. I didn't use ur affiliate link tho.

Why not, dicks? Not even OP. It's just like, basic altruism. It would have cost you nothing

Oh for the love of god, will it ever end?

If you know shit about anything, and I mean the actual technology behind cryptos, you'll know the only things worth investing in are Ethereum and Bitcoin.

What's this shit? A newer 'better' version of a failed clone of something successful thing?

You lot are so fucking retarded and gullible I bet I can make some shitty Ethereum copy and you mouth breathers would borrow thousands off your parents to buy it. I might just do that actually. This board has limitless stupidity.

This, who give a shit of a fundamental of a shitcoin, everything is a PnD scheme right now.

>doesn't know bitcoin and ethereum are pump n dumps too
Topkek. I guess we know who the cuck is.

RIse is potentially better than Ethereum, though.

It wouldn't hit 50 cents.

A Rise is worth 1/30th of what a single lisk was worth.

There are too many and it will be trouble.

That said, I have as many as you do, but I'm sure I can work it well.

Now OP. Stop shilling the shit and fuck off until ICO is over.

I just put my leftover profit from lisk into Ri$e, now I own 100K+ of it, even if this shit hit 0.01 USD I'll be $1000 richer

Anyway, for some reason, eventhough I already delete your affiliate URL when signing up, it still put me under your reff link OP, so enjoy that 3%

Coin supply is the same as Lisk 100 million.
ETH came out with 66 million the first week

Thank you. It hope it hits that much.
List is at $0.45 as we speak and they had a HORRIBLE launch with the same coin supply.

Bitcoin isn't viable long term due to scalability limitations. Ethereum platform isn't as user friendly as the rise platform.

I'll diversify into rise before this weekend, maybe invest a btc or so's worth.

Thank you! I will keep the thread updated as it goes along.
I

God I am so fucking glad my parents left me with enough money I'd never be sitting around rubbing my hands together in anticipation of making chump change of crypto ICOs. Jesus what a depressing fucking way to make money. Trading one coin for another and sitting around calculating your profits if it's worth 10 cents or 50 cents. It's actually tragic. And before you all tell me about your 8000% profit margins, I guarantee none of you have made millions doing this, you've just gone from poor to slightly less poor with a lot less dignity. At least rich people buy equity in corporations they then have control over.

Give this guy the stage.

The truth is undoubtedly painful for some ears to hear, and they will retaliate, of course.

Wtf are you talking about?

Are you literally this dumb?

>I guarantee none of you made millions doing this

Ok, so your point is? Because I made a mere few thousand doing this for two months now means somehow it is not worth my time?

Hey stupid, you don't have to make MILLIONS to have a decent return on these stupid coins.

I agree that it is al hype I mean I do not even research them it is pure speculation/gambling but the returns at especially ICO are insane and virtually guarenteed above ICO price.

Secondly, not everyone here is poor. I do this for fun, I am not poor.

>At least rich people buy equity in corporations...

Don't be all high and mighty about yourself and 'rich people'. Apparently, you were born wealthy so pls stop there already.

If you are such a smart 'investor' then you should understand the idea of risk and return and you have to be pretty fucking dumn to not understand the benefits of buying into an ICO and selling on opening.

>YEAH BUT IT IS PUMP AND DUMP!!!111!!

Probably, but does not matter when you bought ICO now does it.

I bought into Lisk, made 5000 euro by pressing a few buttons, does this make me stupid or poor with less dignity? No. And you have to be pretty ignorant to say otherwise and or to ignore the returns on these things.

Thank you.

PS: please enlighten us with your positions in corporations YOU have control over.

all of you have to do is buy early in the ICO, and dump on launch.
easy money.

bumping the thread.

Also, here's my referral code -

hope everyone earns big profits.

nocoiners ladies and gentlemen

And there it is. You see multiple personal attacks interspersed among a whole lot of justification and defensiveness, topped off with a helping of unsubstantiated claims.

Just another day on Veeky Forums.

This is a SCAMcoin.

Research the people behind the coin, just google them.

See BTCtalk what accounts are behind this project.

They have been busy with several other SCAMcoins.

>They are going to steal your BTC

their little youtube infomercial video should set off every intelligent persons alarm bells

I hear exactly the same thing about ETH, Waves and LISK.
Those exact same words.

I throw a BTC or two at all these ICOs and you know what ?

I haven't not doubled on any of them. Not a one.

Holy shit I just heard one of the dev is the dev of mintcoin and cloakcoin! Careful guys!

Sent money, THEN thought "wait." Only $200. First investment really. Kinda felt good helping someone else start up. But I really am getting that scam vibe now that I've already released the coins. We'll see.

That's no secret. They've talked about it in the ANN extensively. It's one guy out of a team of 10 and it is all explained.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14697915#msg14697915

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14791526#msg14791526

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg14815003#msg14815003

throwing btc when btc is rising.
RISE is dead on arrival.

Yes but Rise seems even shittier tgan Lisk.

Coins are heald in escrow until goal posts are met. Couldn't scam if they wanted to.

Oh I have BTC, because at least BTC is a somewhat respectable, if slightly speculative, investment. What I'm complaining about is all these meme-tier coins and you fags calling yourself a "business and finance" board when you sit around buying into ICOs and wondering "will Falconcoin reach 0.000084 cents? No way will it make as much as Dragoncoin or Edencoin! Edencoin was like 0.000064 cents for what cost 0.00000091 cents to buy! All I had to do was sit on a website for six hours refreshing and I turned 200 dollars into 350 dollars! I'm basically the wolf of Wall Street!"

Thats exactly how I feel about bitcoin too.

>Ethereum platform isn't as user friendly as the rise platform

Ethereum is a highly complex, long-term platform which is being built. Its 2 release versions away from being fucking finalized, you think its over? We're on Homestead, next is Metropolis, then Serenity when PoS will switch on and mining ends forever.

You're a fool for applying the same mindset across different types of investments. Unless you have long term faith in a technology you're literally just gambling that you'll make a quick buck in a week.

I've made money on every single ICO I've invested in. I found out about all of them from BIZ.

Not saying your wrong or right. But lisk generated a 37 million dollar market cap in a matter of months.

Think that over before you call all this shit a waste of time.

>literally just gambling that you'll make a quick buck in a week.

Who are these scoundrels!!?!

Crypto altruism... stay poor.

What are the chances yobit pulls what they did with lisk and starts trading before release?

(I don't think that was a bad thing.)

>Complaining about trade on a trade board..

I signed up like 3 times, cant log the fuck in, even though it said thanks for signing up.

Anyone else have this shit? I get no confirmation email after registering either.

I had zero problems.. Hmm

Try contacting them here
rise.vision/contact

or on Bitcoin Talk Here
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.new#new

2-Factor Authentication is finally done

Current market cap of trump coin is higher than the current ICO investment in RISE.

Can't believe more people are jumping on this one.

"aren't"

Market cap of Trump is 261 BTC
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

Rise ICO is at 347 BTC
rise.vision/stats

7 hours later.

(Still shameful for a tech coin vs meme coin.)

Invested in both btw.

Thanks OP for forwarding your info.

Won't be able to buy till Mon when I get bank verification on purchasing my first coin.

I'm 18, neet till I (hopefully) go US for study (live in caribbean) and I can't into us stocks because there's no broker that'll let me buy so crypto currencies like this are perfect for me to invest in.

Here's my ref:rise.vision/ico?aff=5749da194843970b0057bc89

and address:14ae8zEmKDESCthTrMyjmRVPZX26fXKw4j

if any kind soul wants to help me out.

Hey guys,

> inb4 new to ICOs

I just invested around 0.01 BTC in the ICO.
Is it normal to just put 1 BTC into it?
What's the chance of getting more money back than I've invested?
Will I get after ICO end my BTC back or do I get RISE "coins" and I need a wallet for that?

Thanks!

PS: I'm a poor student: rise.vision/ico?aff=574aea139636e00c001bed17

can never have enough shit

>Is it normal to just put 1 BTC into it?
Such a big investment into something this new?

No, but you would have the flexibility to sell if it quadruples in value and hold the rest if it appreciates beyond that.

But it is a very big investment, no less.

But I think it can work out with good timing and observation of the market (direct competitors are lisk and ethereum)

Thanks user.
Then I just stay with my investment of 0.01 BTC in RISE.

And what about observation of the market? Where do I need to take a look on? How do I know that it is a good timing to invest/sell?

rise.vision/ico?aff=574b0145fbe7ec0c00275607

help me familia

>And what about observation of the market? Where do I need to take a look on?

Follow Eth, Rise and Lisk news, lurk Veeky Forums frequently and /g/ daily

Or check news on the 3 cryptocurrencies on some news aggregation site (like feedly, more efficient since you can choose topics and sources)

There will be an upcoming event hosted by Lead Rise Developer, Justin, will be live streamed and recorded for later viewing.

The link to the live stream will be published this week.

i.sli.mg/KPOwDJ.jpg

>Potland

So will that be in pacific time?

>Waves

i need to know if waves is worth it or not.

any suggestions or inputs?

i bought some rise.

now what?
do i download a token json file to be imported into the wallet later on? if so, from where? how?

sorry, i'm a noob in crypto.

>i.sli.mg/KPOwDJ.jpg
Portland, Maine

You can see your investment here
rise.vision/profile

Richie Lai, a Founder of Bittrex Exchange and John L. Jegutanis, CTO of Coinomi have agreed to only release the funds once Rise ICO participants receive their tokens.

So the BTC is in escrow until then

thanks.
so when the ico is released will be given the option as to how to retrieve our rise, okay.

Alright, there is something I do not understand here.

People are calling RISE a scam for reason I do not want to discuss. What do you guys mean with scam? I mean literally.

Coins are held in Escrow. If ICO goal is not reached then you'll get a refund.

My question: how are these people going to scam my 2000 euro that I invested in this?

I am not judging anyone, this is just an honest question.

Also, WTF IS TRUMPCOIN? What is this shit, why is the daily volume on ccex like 1 BTC?

If you don't immediately understand what trumpcoin is and WHY it's going to make everyone rich, you're retarded.

It's literally completely self explanatory and if you can't extrapolate this years events into reasons why the coin will go up in value you shouldn't be making any investments.

Thank you so much for answering my question!
Wow and what an answer it is! Thanks user, thank you so much.

Also, it's not self-explanatory, and I do not understand why it will make everyone rich.

The worth of the coin is purely meme and based on how good the Trump campaign goes?

I wouldn't put it that way....

It's a meme coin, but it's picking up significant steam lately. Both social and price.

It's not stupid if it makes money.

That's my point. It isn't dumb at all. But if you don't know WHY trumpcoin is going to boom, youre retarded.

>If you don't know WHY trumpcoin is going to boom, you're retarded

Right, so I inherently need to know why a random alt meme coin with virtually no volume on Yobit and c-cex with the name of possibly the future president is 'going boom'.

HOW IN THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW THAT?
You have found yourself in the cryptocurrency market where 95% of the 'investments' are made on the basis of glorified gambling but I magically need to know that [insert random name']coin is going to the moon?

Either go replay 'one guy, on jar' or come with a normal answer. Jesus Christ.

>rise.vision/ico?aff=574340e7261a3f0c007d049a

They are just FUDing. Your BTC is safe. If it is/was a scam it will get caught out and the money returned by Bittrex. It happened with Edoncoin and everyone got their money back in a few hours from Bittrex. They had raised more than RISE did so far. RISE and Bittrex are both US companies.

Last 15 hours for a 10% bonus on RISE!!!

>credible

Picture related, was a few days ago in their chat.

They don't even have a simple working account registering process on their website yet.

How the FUCK are they going to develop a complicated cryptocoin setup?

Honest question: why are you promoting this?

Are you black or someting? You sitting behind your broken laptop in some hut in africa?

Here you can see the escrow in real time

blockchain.info/address/3466r4y8FuVUE6FHuCShshQkCYZY3xaqdG

10% Bonus has 2 hours left.
It's becoming the biggest trending ICO on bitcointalk.

check the site, something's wrong. what's happening?
see pic related.

This is not the address my investment went into.

Why?

Mine went here;
blockchain.info/address/13TTB1g5YwxDNDU4RC7Biyma5zov8FfnNR

Not sure, but it's wrong.

I just deposited 5.5btc and got ~862k rise.

Wait, what the fuck?

Why are you guys getting way more RISE per BTC than i am;

Here's my referral id if someone is still thinking of buying rise -

ALERT.

DO NOT BUY THIS SHIT.

IT IS A FUCKING SCAM.

THEY ARE GIVING RANDOM AMOUNTS OF RISE PER BTC.

THEIR WEBSITE IS FUCKED AND FULL OF LIES.

THEY JUST STOLE 5 BTC FROM ME.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

>blockchain.info/address/3466r4y8FuVUE6FHuCShshQkCYZY3xaqdG
It goers into a BTC account set up for you first and then into the escrow. Also the other people got more per BTC because they invested when it was 15%.

Day 1 and Day 2 bonus: 25%

1st week bonus beginning on Day 3: 20%

2nd week bonus: 15%

3rd week bonus: 10%

4th week bonus: 0%

5th week bonus: 0%

6th week bonus: 0%

The more people that invest, the lower the price of BTC/RISE

It is at ฿ 0.00000559 BTC/RISE Now...
5.5/0.00000559 = 983,899.82

The more people that buy the less RISE you get per BTC BUT the higher the value of each RISE... The number of RISE you have will go down until it hits the exchange. Each RISE will be worth more, totaling up to your 5.5 BTC

Just like with WAVES. I started out with 12,000 WAVES. Now it's at 5,000 because the value of each WAVE went up.

Same with RISE.

15 minutes less for the 10% bonus

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg15029611#msg15029611

The ico front page shows :
฿3.45891796
BTC Raised

sth goes wrong.

Hi, we're aware of it, it's a display issue and will be fixed soon. It affects the ticker on the profile page as well. Meanwhile all investments are viewable on the STATS page. Thanks.

It's a glitch.. It's happening to me too. Don't worry, it's still showing you .5 BTC bonus and your 5 BTC investment

You 5 BTC is showing right on the stats page

rise.vision/stats

CTRL-F
13TTB1g5YwxDNDU4RC7Biyma5zov8FfnNR

5 0.5 0.15 2016-4-31 8:25:35