Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZLVXgHxqVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks like a fucking child... pass

So sad she now looks like a skeleton

not at all pleb

this, she should gain some weight

>implying you would even have the choice

do u honestly think she would even notice ur skinny fat recessed chin self walking down the street

>perfection
>THAT FUCKING NOSE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Binx is probably one of the most beautiful models right now

>giv bf reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jaw too wide. Fact.

absolutely perfect

Abbey Lee posts on Veeky Forums.

Stop projecting

not a model but still perfect

Lmao these thots are so stupid. She is 30 years old and been used up as Chads personal fuck toy, and now when Chads have moved on to younger hotter women she is left lonely, in search for some beta loser that will provide for her and her kids.

she doesn't have any kids

Doesn't change her ex chad fucktoy status

>tfw co-worker looks just like her
really need to ask her out sometime

but what if chad was her fucktoy? does he lose status?

No, its unironically different for men

Women get worse with every man they date or sleep with, this is something even women know, men only get better

I grew up with sisters, girlfriends and girl friends and that's something I learned early on

Male sexuality is such that having sex is conquest while for female sexuality, its relinquishment.

Is this surprising?
She isn't attractive and she isn't really that popular for some celebrity / model worshiper to recognize her to get a date just because of her fame.

I fucking love kiki, I think that she's pretty as fuck.

this woman has one of those faces where rationally you're like "I suppose she is attractive,, I guess?'', but personally she just almost looks borderline ugly to you

I don't eve find this woman attractive at all, yet the article is trying to spin it like "i am so hot guys are intimidated by me'', when maybe guys just aren't even attracted to you

it's like most runway models, they look weird as fuck like fucking aliens or some shit like wtf

You're really reaching here. What do you know about her dating life? She actually has a quiet, serious demeanor, so it's easy to see why she doesn't get approached. On top of that she's bisexual and seems to prefer women more than men. She's probably hardly touched any "chads".

Hey Abbey!

Aesthetic. Also, who is this guy?

Look up the show then try to find the casting call

Abbey Lee is that you?

Kind of like a square with a small face in the middle

nothing useful found. Or mb I'm just retarded and can't use Google lul

Succ my dicc, Abbey.

abbey lee be my gf pls

>She's probably hardly touched any "chads"
Imagine being so young and innocent that you would unironically believe this.

She's a celebrity and has almost no news or pictures with anyone she may have dated. I've watched her interviews, she doesn't have a warm personality and has a dead pan sense of humor. Add the piercing eyes and stoic expression she carries I can see why she'd have trouble finding a date with any one man or woman. I'm sure she's no virgin but she's not getting ran through by every good looking man she crosses paths with.

abbey pls post a timestamp we all know it's you

> We've suddenly flashed back to the 70s
the fuck did that happen?

Why in the world would she waste her time posting in this dump?

because of that feel when no boyfriend

>Women get worse with every man they date or sleep with, this is something even women know, men only get better

This isn't true in my experience though.

Can you prove that?

Agreed

Perfection

best ITT

Her and Damaris are my favs

anna stop posting about yourself

No, that's a perfect V taper. She's too skinny now tho.

debate me.

angel

Her face is too long and narrow.

Based Abbey

most Veeky Forums man alive

disgusting.

LOOOL BOG OFF SENPAI THATS JUSTINE FROM TRACEY BEAKER SWEAR DOWN

No idea who you're talking about but here

giv abbey lee gf pls

This. Well, she could fix the gap between her teeth and she'd go from a 9/10 to a 10/10. But I kinda like that she doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Yeah thats kind of her whole brand...not having a brand lol
I used to really like one of her model friends but I can't remember her name...not Lexi Boling, somebody else

accept my sc please

'haha

I doubt that random people know how old she is. Models look very similar at every age. I think she is just tall and looks like a model, so people need lots of courage and she doesn't look like an easy catch for instance with big boobs and ugly face who many guys pursue to save time.

>This thread

how did you get a pic of me

DELETE THIS
E
L
E
T
E

Literally me.

looks like he got icterus

The only right answer. You're my official nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=zZLVXgHxqVI

I come to these threads just to see this. What a cute chuckle.

THERE IS ONLY ONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is that Keanu Reeves behind her?

my gf

this is the kind of body that gets you attention from a man

Delet dis

She's trash. What type of woman wear's a sweater with that much lint, cat hair, and pilling? And she has the nerve to be photographed in it. Teach her how to take care of her clothes.

it's not his gf

whoosh

I luv abbey

GOAT
O
A
T

This is pure beauty

yassss

>she looks like a fucking child
implying this is a bad thing

This is a 10-year-old russian model, i think its the same girl in OPs pic.

I read about this somewhere, not sure if true but whatever: the gist of it is that most very attractive people get hit on all the time and thus have no problem meeting people but there are a select few that though being attractive have an air about them that causes people to stop and think "no I won't talk to this person" for a few specific reasons. Part of it seems to be related to the approchability of a person, if a person is attractive but has that permanent pout face, then they get hit on less because they look like they'll have a negative reaction to any advances. Then there's how they carry themselves, and it's basically the same deal.

Tldr she might have problems meeting people because she looks like she'll snap if anyone talks to her.

Because if we don't believe in something, we'll fall for anything

she's my weirdfu

She's hot, but 20 more lbs and she'd look like shit. Also needs to squat more.

No, OP's pic is

>tfw matched her on tinder but nothing ever come out of it beside a short conversation

she seemed pretty cool and down to earth though.

that might be the most arousing thing i have ever seen

Anna pls

ayyyyy