What are some fa shoes that i can run in?

what are some fa shoes that i can run in?
modern athletic shoes all look like gay flimsy elf shoes

bump

b/w nike flyknits

Try scoring some late 80s/early 90s running shoes off ebay, but you will see the reason people wear different shoes nowadays.

If you're actually serious about running you need to resign yourself to maybe not looking as Veeky Forums as you want to

Proper running shoe brands would be Asics, Saucony and Mizuno that for the most part don't look great (Saucony probably looks the best imo)

Running long distance often with bad shoes will fuck your knees over, so get your priorities straight

If you're talking about 'running' as in hangout and doing shenanigans with friends just get ultraboosts i guess, they look cool enough and are actual running shoes (but not very good ones)

This shit is not comfortable. Not good for running.

The soles on them will probably crumble if you run in them

Asics quantum 360 are probably the most /fa running shoes alongside Nike flyknit bw. Asics have been seen as chav-core atm tho

i think OP meant the "gay flimsy elf shoes" to UBs too and alike

what he want is a classic style sneaker for running, while it doesn't look too outlandish

he can look into the modern version of the Pegasus or i'm not entirely sure, that the OG Pegasus or Internationalist would be too bad for running, they're runners after all, Reebok Classics can be another option

Good luck with the health issues and poor performances then I guess
Good running shoes aren't made to look good, they're made for cushioning, foot placement/direction, and performance (by being lightweight or 'gay flimsy elf shoes' if you will)

I own the Quantum 360 and they are a terrible running shoe. Extreme shock absorption but zero rebound / response. The shoe is super heavy feeling and every impact is a struggle to overcome the layers of gel, midsole foam, and super thick memory foam sockliner. Great for standing around in one place, horrible for walking or running.

NBs

i got these in maroon. been wearing them for over 2 years. w2c this colorway?

>not comfortable

Nigga you wot

5 Fingers

no longer in production, but these are the coolest looking running shoes nikes ever made. had a pair when i ran track and totally fucked mine up. i'm looking for another pair but they're nowhere to be found

w2c OP shoes

Gyakusou or nothing. Stop kidding yourself