Trying to get a lookbook together for a trip I'm taking to india. Going for a kind of desert explorer core...

Trying to get a lookbook together for a trip I'm taking to india. Going for a kind of desert explorer core. Can you guys help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

arktisoutdoor.co.uk/arktis-mens-clothing/arktis-tops-and-shirts/arktis-a110-hot-climate-shirt
patagonia.com/product/mens-stand-up-shorts-5-inch/57221.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What I have is not exactly what I want.. I am looking for a more classic sort of look, not new goretex and whatever. Thick cotton, nice natural fabrics.

Robert Redford looks pretty good here, but I'm not trying to get too fairy-boy, either.

indiana jones-core?

how have those shirts been in terms of fit?

loved that film

cumskin get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, but without the same outfit over and over again.

Just look for some utility button downs in tan and maybe some light scarves with fringe and stuff. Some cargo pants/shorts + faggy short chinos which fit your thighs (think Rhodesian war pictures) and you can mix all that with timberlands or some other light colored boot

Settle down Pajeet

Good advice, thanks. I think I'll get some thick light henleys, too.
It'll be sort of chilly- any layering advice? Jackets?

neocolonialism

i'm just looking at shit

OP is going to fuck so many indian girls lol

okay OP you've basically stumbled onto my personal style which i call selous scout-core.

see these studs? they're literally wearing the best possible outfit for walking around in a hot environment. get some 7 inch canvas shorts, hi tops or light desert boots (sfbs, danner tachs)

up top you want to stay light and loose, especially at the cuffs. if you have the build to pull off this physique you'll leave a little trail of half indian bastards all along your trip OP bc NO ONE is dressing like this and bitches love it.

I've heard when you're a white guy in India women walk up to you and propose and proposition you all day.

have fun getting typhoid fever and dying in a shitty india hospital

what exactly is the 'build' to pull this off.

>7 inch

Doesn't sound like tactical hot pants to me.

are you serious i can't wait i love indian girls

holy shit m8 can i get more pics please. you are the best. i am working out like fuck because i want to look hot for the indian bitches baby. do you have any pics of yourself or just more inspo pics

arktisoutdoor.co.uk/arktis-mens-clothing/arktis-tops-and-shirts/arktis-a110-hot-climate-shirt these are god-tier for warm climates. These are the guys who make clothes for british SAS special forces, so amazing quality!

not bad prices either. thank you! still would love some pics

sry guys i crashed out early last night, if anyone's still reading this:
if you're going to dress like this you HAVE to be wider at the shoulders than at the waist. Having big calves would also help with the look. However if you don't at least have big shoulders dressing this way will make you look like a twink

true, 5" inseam would be best, but then you have to start being careful about how you sit/squat or your dick will come out the bottom of your shorts.
not gonna post pics but just chase that rhodesian silhouette. don't stock up on too many actual military patterns and colors bc you'll look like a larper, stick to washed out / faded colors and pastels--these will help you blend into the Indian environment much better than camo.

ok. thank you selous user

Is it disrespectful to dress like the military?

w2c shorts like these
finally my built legs pay off

Yes

I don't mean wearing a uniform, I mean taking inspiration- colors and textures. If so, why?

>worrying about mocking the military

Hahah how spooked!

this is so stupid.

patagonia.com/product/mens-stand-up-shorts-5-inch/57221.html

I think its called Adventure-core.

No,if it's the american military especially. Bring them back in coffins

Shut up!! You're not contributing anything. Just go. Let people do their shit. I like it and you don't have to but you can just go, you don't have to come in and provide your judgment.

This looks greatttt