Discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ocnrad/status/892878861112942593
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all this time and it's shit...

>gets beat up by a skinny lanklet
>makes shit clothes
Imagine being this autistic fuck

Wow so innovative not like Margiela did this like 15 years ago. Irrelevant fat hack.

Who is this goober? I don't want to waste Google's precious time

what asspizza?

this guy sucks

Looks pretty good actually where can I cop?

Ian don't you have some little girls you should be molesting you salty little pygmy

I'd rather wear some Revenge than this stupid shit. Also he's ugly as fuck and so is his whole crew. Go shill somewhere else.

How and why did he get so fat?
Isn't he practically homeless?

Shut up Ian you pedo

>Basing your opinions on allegations that have never been proven

Yeah You Must Be So Clever Huh

Why does it always have to be about Ian Connor?
Can we just have a good ol fashioned asspizza thread?

Ian you look like an overgrown ant

Making Money In Real Life Is More Important Then Internet Opinions. Stay Broke.

>teenagers LARPing as instagram celebs on a Tibetan online cockfighting forum

What am I doing with my life?

Am Actually a friend of Ian

tell him asspizza is #1 and that he can suck his dick

You Seem obsessed with Ian and try to create some Non existant beef Go Outside more

Babby's first kindergarten drawings embroidered on a shirt that isn't even designed by him. Available now for a small price of $145!

Are Austin and Kerwin just some New York bums that just so happened to stumble upon some rich kids to finance their bullcrap?

this is what I want to know. How the hell did they get their start? It seems like they just suddenly got popular like 2015-2016

I guess just very very lucky,
Stumbling across Mike and the other rich kids to get them to somehow reach Ian and Virgil to start up the career trough mikonen and wiz khalifa

Asspizza legitimately fucked my cousin. Ask me anything.

what's up with that keratin guy he hangs round with? Apparently he has some mental issues or something. It would explain the pencil on the face.

Also what every happened to that miketheruler? Saw him on no jumper and then he's just ghosted.

Asspizza is literally a hick you shouldn't bother wasting your time on. Ian connor put him on and then he tried to refute it and caused his own demise.
(not getting on Ian's dick, just stating the facts)

just my two cents tho....

puke inducing streetwear faggotry

>not getting on ians dick
>is on ians dick

I will tell you exactly how to become like Ass Pizza.

Have rich parents. Pay for your shitty trash "designs" to be worn by edgy rappers.

Done.

fuck sake meant Kerwin

How does it feel to have your cousin disgrace your whole lineage?

It's undeniable that Asspizza was put on by Ian tho? You just have to see the before and after of his IG followers. Saying his own demise was quite an over exaggeration but he definitely shit the bed when he decided to get his henchman(Kerwin) to fight with Ian's(Carti)

iunno, I feel like Kerwin is the only person out of the gang I'd put in the same basket as Asspizza
Rest is just preppie rich kids in their riot phase that met up with the ghetto's rejects.

Mike is still very very active on instagram

Oh really I guess I stopped keeping up with mike. lol I still remember all the HBA he used to wear.

Imagine thinking this looks good enough to cop

lol

>it's 2014 again

at least ian connor got me hip to ariel pink

He's alt-right now. Seriously.

i thought all of those MAGA hats were ironic. he posted something like "obviously i'm lampooning your agenda"

He a nazi now

How? What kind of "Nazi"?

pretty dumb joke

/pol/ type

That isn't a Nazi though. That's just someone who might think that leftist politics are not good. I don't have an issue with that.

>40 year old manvirgin posting anime gifs on a chinese cross-stitching internet forum

lol

Any proof on this?
He a huge weeb too

get him carti

>That's just someone who might think that leftist politics are not good.
Another """""""""""""moderate """"""""""""" conservative daring to stand up to the SJW regime I see

Someone pressed mike at the Spaghetti boys pop up, lol twitter.com/ocnrad/status/892878861112942593

The only thing I'm not is the stereotype of a racist ""Nazi"".

Anyone know why this guy is in the UK? He's right by me

Take a selfie.

Watch the no jumper interview