Interior Design

let's have a nice room inspo/interior design thread.

you got any more like this?

who else /stainedglass/ here?

it's not tatami but similar floor vibe

>manchild's room
>effay

bumping

a bit edgy but it works if you're minimalist enough to keep all your stuff in your living room without it being cluttered.
i imagine a clothing rack on the other side of the bed, that's it - perfect.

charge the phone in your living room and don't use it in bed, it will do wonders to your sleep.
only use your bed for sleeping or reading for a bit if you have trouble falling asleep.

I can smell the must and filth. Look at the lamp, fucking nasty.
What inspires you about living above your means?
Hey look, I think living poor in Japan in the 70's would be cool.
Bathroom, no vents, you can see the stains in the tub ceiling.
Are all you faggots content living in a 10x10 room?
This is the only pic with some thought. I know its the only "nice" looking shot in his apartment. but decent.
Finally something worth posting. Good layout with cool crown molding, and proper lighting.
Your ceiling is covered in mold. I hope it kills you soon.
Really cool furniture. Highly feminized.
That coffee table with the plant would be HNNNNNNG-tier if not for the indent.
The only decent post in this thread.

>if I criticize everything people will never find out I have shit taste

nice strat bro

fuck off. retard critique and not even contributing

what kind of bed frames are these?

Why is it that everyone thinks that spamming plants around the house in every nook and cranny looks good? It's dumb because it distracts from the aesthetic of the room, is a practical chore that sucks, and it's reminiscent of a hoarder.

because plants look good in 99% of rooms and watering them takes 2 minutes every few days.

that fridge not fitting perfectly into the corner triggers my autism

i like that bed frame. what would you call that? also good idea on the phone thing.. doubt i could convince my girlfriend otherwise

I agree, most of the images in this thread are incredibly ugly and I am surprised, actually, that whoever had posted them has managed to acquire such awful taste.

There are two extremes. The Western style cramped, cluttered museum of a "home" with multiple, often clashing, design elements, or the sterile, barren "minimalist" approach that is not only dreadfully dull, but also a bit life-sucking. Pretty much everything ITT so far falls squarely onto either side.

lol where in the west would i ever live with a window that close to the floor

where can i get a desk and chair like that

my leg goes numb (no blood?) when i sit like that tho?

The only reason you think the one pic looks nice is because of the meme chairs. It is the only thing in the picture.

how are you going to post a picture that's literally the op?

JUST

Has anyone got any good indoor plant recommendations?

Thanks user

Is this from Tokyo:a certain style?

Ps has any1 got a PDF of that book can't find 1 anywhere and don't wanna pay 100 quid

mm

looks like one of mine

Plants literally bring life to the room and make it look nicer, not exactly a chore to water them once a day for 2 mins max.

yes

aesthetic

nah, just postmodern. aesthetic would be this

"I enjoy gravel and dirt in my bed"
or
"I don't actually bike anywhere"

Anyone knows some good brands for speakers that look kinda, uh, minimalist? I really don't like the plastic, round shapes everywhere look of modern designs

The Bose one is quite blocky but if not probably your best bet is an old one off of eBay. Only thing is you'll sacrifice sound quality or design

>1980s coke dealer aesthetic

you do realize that is the home of Charles and Ray Eames, some of the most celebrated designers ever

No one you faggot

>tfw forever too poor for Veeky Forums interior

Where can I get a table like this one?

which colour furniture should i buy for my new apartment? colours of the walls is light green

haha thanks man this made my morning

haha please show to john! x

what kind of van is that?