What kinds of jewelry are effay? Need inspiration

What kinds of jewelry are effay? Need inspiration.

a watch

a watch, if you're fit you can wear a bracelet on the same arm, above the watch. One or two rings at most. Earrings if you have long hair. Crucifix or whatever other religious jewelry if you're religious.

depends on your race and the aesthetic you wish to achieve.

Gold francos and cubans links as well as rope chains are cool to a certain extent. I stick to franco's and miami cuban links. And stay far away from gold rings and things of that nature. Heres a fit with some effay jewlery. But its all depending on the fit, and what you are doing that day. I.e. dont wear anything but a watch to a corporate work environment like a law firm.

R.i.p sweet prince

Earrings, Necklaces, A Watch. If you're physically fit and have a good face any of these will work for you if not then be careful.

Brutalism.

If you're a dude, tho, then you're kinda limited to watches and... maybe a metal or leather bracelet.

Why the fuck does he have a 3oh!3 chain?

>If you're a dude, tho, then you're kinda limited to watches and... maybe a metal or leather bracelet.
Cufflinks m8.

(((Jew)))elry is for women and blacks.

Why would any smart person with a personality wear jewelry, the democratized gemstone, in year 2017? Oh wait

People still engage in conspicuous consumption and signalling via going on overseas trips and posting pictures on facebook.
We've been taught that jewelry is kind of gauche but it's actually kind of less pretentious. No one is going to pretend they're enlightened because they have a pinky ring, right? But a girl that traveled across Europe and got dick in seven different nations believes she is a morally better person than someone that has never left their country.
The other thing about jewelry is that our children can inherit it and it preserves our wealth, to a degree.
Having fun in other countries does not even keep your wealth within your nation and your children can't inherit it.

An entire gold chainmail shirt is the obvious choice.

>that junghans with the blue strap
absolutely goat tier

Do you really wear a suit 24/7, user? And it's such a minor detail.

Though I do really like this cufflink.

>I MEAN WHAT CAN I SAY?

Not sure if retarded...or...

I'm surprised by how in fashion this things are, and we usually just give it away.