Tattoo thread

Tattoos are degenerate and gay

Almost as gay as faggots who post in tattoo threads hating tattoos.

Rate my tattoos

Going to book a consultation with my tattoo artist tomorrow. I'm going for something pretty close to this, but I don't know where. Maybe left forearm, and it would balance out what's on my right already. I'd probably change a few things like the weapon he's holding and add a background of some sort.

Anyone know any source info on this? I got it from another tattoo thread.

Pretty cool tat, user. I'd say forearm if you are going to keep it simple with just the knight & weapon; otherwise upper arm, maybe even your thigh would be good as there is more space for a background.

Can you post a better pic of them + a general idea of how old they are

This is awful.

I bet you like Dark Souls.

I like the style a while a lot, I'd personally change it so it either looked a bit more like what you'd find in old english text (think medical dictionary styling) or just get a portrait of an old Dark Ages print

should I get something similar to this on my forearm?

christ that looks fucking awful lol. enjoy middle school

off topic: why do traps and gays like dark souls so much? literally every trans or gay person i know loves dark souls

Was going to get a tattoo I drew on this spot, ended up getting cut when clearing out an overgrown plot of land. Will this scar look better than a tattoo?

I had a friend who died recently who loved sailing but wanted to get something that isnt a pirate boat and not to femm, r8?

all scars look better than any tattoo

What the fuck is a "pirate boat" you retard? Pirates didn't use one boat, you just don't know shit and associate it with pirates for some dumb reason.
Also that's femm as fuck, it looks so gay.

nice starbucks tattoo senpai

This is tru

have you ever played it? DS3 has amazing visuals and a beautiful soundtrack. also tons of different armor to dress up with. 10/10 game

Because it's trendy within the videogame world and video games are trendy themselves. Homos are like girls in that they have no genuine sense of self, so they just like what can be passed off as cool

what a cunt

I find this highly disrespecful

you're turning your friends death into nothing more than a way in which you can attention whore

you know it's actually pretty disgusting

ture.

get a tat if you want one but leave another persons death out of it.

Looks a bit too close to dark soul.

i can see what you mean, but he didn't say he'd get it on somewhere super visible and that hed go around telling everyone about how it's about his dead friend. people get tattoos for all sorts of reasons, it could just be his way of commemorating his friendship

ITS A DIRTY GAME

this made me physically ill

wow your style is such absolute shit

literal white knight

It's from sang bleu zurich

you snap pics the same way hoes do it
main focus is yourself instead of whatever you trynna take a pic of

IT'S A DIRTY WORLD

If you're a guy I would personally ditch the flower, but other than that it looks pretty good.

And btw, tattoos like that require a really good tattoo artist so it doesn't end up looking bad. Do some research before going for ir

I would say trashy and leave it at that, but one of my guilty pleasures is how easy trashy people are, so slutty trashy stuff actually turns me on a little...

>ctrl+f
>hope for huma
>0 of 0

you look like you don't deserve those tattoo's

you are too well kempt to be a longshoreman, haggard ex navy sailor

and it look like the last time you did some curls was whe you where in highschool

I love sellin BLOWWWWWWW!!

I was thinking of getting a serpent in this style from viking runestones on my forearm and wrapping around it. Not sure I want runes in it though. I'm Swedish and live in Sweden so it isn't really sweaboo or something. I can't seem to find a decent style rune tattoo though, so I don't have much to go after. Anyone have some inspo?

Obedece a lo petry

Generally i agree, but again if it's something small on your back or thigh or whatever i don't think it's that bad.

a friend of mine has a Dart on his forearm with the name of his father written on it. Every time we go out and he inevitable end up in the typical "what doz ur tattoos mean" talk with some sloot he has to go through the whole "well you see my father died when i was 16 " talk with strangers.

seems a bit fuck't up to me, but it's almost like he feeds on the sympathy he gets or something

>Portrait of the virgin Mary with child - "A clear conscience before my friends, " "not capable of betrayal." Drawn on the chest

But what if my child is threatening the virgin with a knife on her face?

I mean something like this shop, maybe russians will come to kill me if they see me on the beach? or rape me?

I unironically find this hot as fuck. Are there any more pics of the tattoo?

alla skulle ba tro att du var nasse oavsett om du hänger med rödingar, borgare eller blåbruna som sd och m. Tror dina vänner kanske kommer gilla det men tror att genomsnitts-svensson kommer se på den som en tribal från 2005

>deserve
>tattoo
It's just a cool picture you have on yer body till yer dead. Go to hell.

That's gonna be a cool scar.

So I have a few ideas of what I would like as a tattoo, but I'm pretty finicky when it comes to actually getting it done. How do you know when you're actually ready to commit to getting one you won't change your mind about weeks or months after getting it done?

for people who already have tats, do you sometimes miss what your body looks like without them?

Thse are so gay and only neckbeards think theyre cool

only you have the answer to that question
in my case the tattoos that i got a decade ago will stay with me forever
no ragrets

snek

wow

cool, I love japanese tattoos.

I think every person with tattoos regrets something about their ink at some point.

Does that mean I miss what my body looks like without them? Fuck no

Does that mean if I had a time machine I would go back and stop myself from getting them done? Fuck no

There was a reason I decided to get each of my tattoos, and the fact that I wouldnt get them done again today is a good thing: it means ive grown as a person.

Also there's no point where you'll be "ready" in my opinion, just go get it done. Just make sure to to to a professional and don't get some basic shit.

Also even shitty tattoos on old people look rad
see

you have to admit this looks really good

hey guys, tattoo virgin here, i've got some questions.

how do employers feel about tattoos nowadays? i'm currently weighing up being a psychologist, social worker, electrician or warehouse worker––but how do people in the white-collar world react to them now?
can i just always wear long sleeves? and what jobs do you guys work?

and what do you guys think about my design for an inner forearm tattoo? i'd have the artist change the face to be more like mine and shade it more obviously... but does it look too special snowflake? would it age okay?

thanks anons

also
this is beautiful. even if he doesn't identify with what his tattoos represent anymore, the tattoos now represent the person that did

if i ever get over my depression and become an oldfag it'd be nice to have this

and how about this one? i'm trying to think of a smart location for this, maybe upside down on the inner wrist, so when i wave it's visible? how are we faring on the special snowflake-meter?

maybe i should go a bit more generic, i don't know

also, opinions on quotes on the ribs? or even quotes in general, they seem to really toe the line on being too hot topic-y. i like the concept but i can't find a quote that's both meaningful to me and not really gay

phrases like:
"perhaps all pleasure is relief"
"the sun is gone but i have a light"
"i just ride"

just become really cheesy when out of context?

are these the new tramp stamps?

those are cheesy af even with context my g

yes.im not mad at it tho

I decided that if I get a quote itll be something not psuedo-deep but deep on like a shallow ass level, so Id go with:
"When I die, everything I trust is gone"

Do you like it?

best scar

this guy stayed at the hotel i work at a few weeks ago. AMA

i know that logo somewhere from

:^)

Really want to get this (or at least something close to it in the same style). Not sure what part of my body I want it on.

Its healing pretty well so it might not scar. Would it look as good if I just cut it and do it myself?

Omw to facefuck satan

brimstone symbol

dont do it man it will just look like you have some geometric skin disease

How basic is a fugazi inspo tattoo?

Did he fuck up the room or was he a proper guest? Did he tip the cleaner with quality blow?

god tier

queer as a night light

i like dah 'nilla cupcake.
i just like 'nilla

God is dead

I'd like something like this on my calf with a kiku and peonie in each diagonal corner

prime example of a guy who got tattoos one year ago. talk again in a month, sweety.
(I wish I could go back and erase every single tattoo I got. It's been 3 years.)

enjoy having an incoherent mess on your hand 2 decades later

what are some good woodcut tattoo designs?

Thinking about getting the text: sumus omnes nudi nati, on my upper arm. It's Latin for we are all born naked.
The story behind this is that anyone started with nothing.
Opinions?

Sonic Generations?

you faggot took my ideea
i posted this in a thread a couple of months ago

just got this, what you guys think?

Jesus Christ, how is this tacky self mutilation not out of style yet? (and yes, it's a fashion trend)

lmao

The art is impressive, but holy shit only a 12 year old will think that's cool.

from this angle, it actually looks like something, but from any other angle it'll probably look like a mess.