Need some urgent financial advice

Basically the story is I need 30 thousand dollars for a corrective surgery, since 3 years ago I have tried various methods of attaining this all unsuccessful, mostly cc fraud & drugs. I was kicked out for the drugs, and my plan has been foiled by people I know and trust multiple times... I'm currently on a benefit receiving $405 a week. My rent is $300 a week, I cant work to due my condition which makes me tired 24/7

My current net worth is about 3k. I'm 19 years of age and the clock is ticking.

Currently my options look like:

*Live in my car and keep collecting the benefit until I have enough for jaw surgery...

*Give drugs one more shot, tell nobody what i'm doing how i'm doing it, store them in a secure place completely unknown and inaccessible to anybody but me

*fraud is unfortunately hard to commit in 2016 so ruling that out

*Lay down and rot and accept i will always be a poor loser

I don't really have any talent, i'm pretty savy when it comes to scamming people though

I live in the us of a btw.

what is the surgery

corrective jaw surgery, i had 8 teeth extracted which really fucked my shit up.

Dude, you arent good at scamming people. Otherwise you'd be rich by now.

Making money is solving the problems of other people. And it is not done on a whim. It's done by working towards a goal for a very long time.If you cant go to university for four years, then you should spend four years making some awesome websites online and promoting them. You only have to get one that works. And if it doesnt work then you have a skill you can sell online after a couple years, making websites and marketing yourself, which can double your income.

If you made only a small bit of extra then you can start a webshop and use your marketing skills for that.

Start planting seeds every day right now. Who cares about living in poverty. Accept poverty and start working.

You may think of being a medical tourist. Other countries are a lot cheaper and just as safe. May cost 10k instead of 30k.

Why does this make you exhausted?

To add. Every starting business owners dreams of being able to receive 400 dollars a week while being able to work on his projects. You're in a better situation for this than guys who are stuck in a 40 hour work week and get no money if they quit.

Same. Why it get you tired?

Go get dental done in mexico of the philapines

it's a pretty invasive surgery...

Sorry but I still don't get how it get you tired.

Narrow airways = sleep apnea = I don't get any sleep

ditch your passport and come to europe. free healthcare. get fixed, spend 3-6 years rebuilding your life, and then take it from there.

drastic measures seems to be the way to go, judging by how fucked your life is already.

OP I'm 18, turning 19 in September with the same problem as you. I've had lots of surgery up to this point with teeth extractions. The lack of jaw space and narrow airways has made me a chronic snorer and as such I have black circles under my eyes no matter how much sleep I get. I'm lucky enough to be having my surgery at the end of July. Sorry to hear about your situation.

godspeed

am I the only one who's arouse by the bear's freckled titties

>i'm pretty savy when it comes to scamming people though
>got fucked by life hard
my my i guess there is some justice in the world.

Have you tried taking out a loan from a bank for the surgery? It sounds like you'll have an easier time paying the $30,000 even with 10%+ interest than saving the money outright beforehand.

Malayan Sun Bear. Nice pic OP.

There might be cheaper ways to correct airway issues than sleep apnea. There are sleep center places that deal with apnea, TMJ, etc. May not need surgery. Not necessarily cheap but cheaper than 30k.

>need surgery
>i faild at scamming
>please help

fuck you and your entire life you worthless piece of shit. i hope you end up on the street begging for dimes.

i can't even even stand up for more than 5 minutes without getting unbalanced and fall on my face unconscious and i still managed to find a job and work my ass of the last 6 years to pay off my medical bills and live a respected life. mind you i don't have a "nice job"but i work instead of trying to fuck other peoples life and then act like a victim

so again i say it FUCK YOU FUCK YOUR LIFE AND FUCK YOUR SHIT MENTALITY YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF PREDIGESTED SHIT

god i haven't been that triggered in decades

Have you tried taking a nap?

Why don't you get health insurance OP?

You can always sell blow jobs to 3000 guys for $10

Go india, get it done for 1/5 of the price. Big cities like delhi, mumbai have huge health tourism.

your a cock sucking faggot

I broke my jaw twice and I was never as much of a bitch about it as you clearly are

you are fucking retarded

>*fraud is unfortunately hard to commit in 2016 so ruling that out

How the fuck are you too stupid to do that?

Wtf? How was it unsuccessful? It's literally the easiest way to make money, jesus christ you can't even do THAT right?

wait wait... hold on just one fucking second.

lets assume that you honestly have some sort of "condition" that wont allow you to work,

can you honestly not think of any way other than collecting benefits and dealing drugs to earn money?

ever heard of clinical trials? if you live in any major city, there should be pharmaceutical research centers that you can participate in for their clinical trials. the compensation is usually very good (anywhere from 1k to 10k depending on the length of the trial) you dont have to do anything but take their drugs and give blood. almost on par with a minimum wage job with free food, accomodation, travel expenses, etc.

and i dont condone this, but you can also sell fake stuff to people online. there are people desperate enough to buy drugs illegally and are willing to cash out hundreds if not thousands. im only suggesting this because youre 19 and you live in shit

collect money from fraud through western union or cash by mail (to a mail box that you got with a fake ID ofcourse)

even your insults are pathetic
please drink bleach and rid humanity of your miserable existence which really equals to nothing.

i have never seen someone so worthless post here

Get 30k in credit cards - buy 30k in gift cards - use those (walmart) to get 30k in money orders

Cash those - pay for surgery , go bankrupt a year later after defaulting

Bonus , youll have lots of airline miles

Why did you lose 8 teeth? You're only in your teens..

You don't even have to stand up and can cruise around in a wheelchair, which probably got you your job too because of disability quota. Op has it much harder bro

your perspective on life is interesting.
private business does not have disability quota, they hire you only if you are worth it
and i do not cruise in a wheel chair so people won't give me that stupid sympathy look i just try to not stand up much, i just arrive earlier to office than the rest so people won't see how long it takes me to make it to the desk

btw, i happen to volunteer in a disability center as well do you know how many of them get accepted to jobs because of this quota you speak of? none.

OP is claiming he have sleep apnea because of pulling his teeth (which is a fucking lie obviously you can google it)
i am guessing he is a meth user or some other type of douce

unless you are OP on another IP or just trolling. you really should read between the lines when people post some bs like OP did

can use those airmiles to get the fuck out of the states and start a new life in thailand