We've done great work so far. Remember the plan

We've done great work so far. Remember the plan.

elaborate

Shorting a worthless coin all the way to the ground, we've been playing the wrong sides all along, it's time to become the sellers.

343.. Yes excellent

is this the new meme

yes.

details? how to participate? what is target? what exchange?

STR is the one of the few and worst coins you can short on poloniex, on july 5th all str holder will recieve a bonus of str if they have a btc wallet, which means people are going to dump on that date as well, and the coin really has no future.

WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME WHEN YOU DO THESE KIND OF THINGS??
THIS IS FUCKING GENIUS GEORGE SOROS LVL!!

I could easily push this up to 1 month highs.... kind of want to, just to fuck over all you kids....

Also where can you short these kind of useless coins?

Check It's not too late, we are shorting this until it's worth dust.

They are getting scared. Good work gentlemen.

can someone explain to me why you do this?
what's the purpose in destroying a coin?

Ask George Soros.

Making money, it has been decaying naturally, why not ride it all the way down.

Looks like you did it, I imagine that was 13 btc worth of buys, how much money did you lose?

Back to 307 guys, started the thread at 350

Yes 285... Pretty much all of us should be in the profit now.

Only 5 BTC down to 128.. We started at 350, it's about to get real ugly and real nice for all of us.

I still don't get how this would be nice for anyone

Do you not understand how shorting works? Do you not think free money is nice?

to me shorting seems like making others lose money.
but how do you make profit off this?

I borrow 5 coins off of you. I sell 5 coins for 10 dollars each, and have 50 dollars. The price of coins fall and fall. When our deal is up, and i have to pay back the 5 coins i borrowed, a coin costs 2.5 dollars. I buy 5 coins for 12.5 dollars and give them back to you, making 37.5 dollars in the process. Yes, those who lend the money get cucked, But it can turn the other way around as well.

so, if I get this right, you guys "borrowed" some coins and are now trying to let it go to shit so you can make profit?

where do you borrow coins? I want to try this someday

You got it right. And i don't know, i don't daytrade or short myself. I just hold.

Not buying this bait. Still keeping muh coins.

If you're holding str I would reavaluate your investing strategy, there's 4 bitcoins of support holding it up from 150 satoshis. If you're holding other coins then carry on.

Goddamn if you do not know how shorting works then why are you even a thread that is dedicated to shorting?

Am I missing something here?

Also, question:

I see the daily volume is virtually zero.

How are you shorters going to overcome this liquidity problem?

I mean I don't know how large your positions are, but if you have >25 BTC then a bid of 1 BTC is going to be a problem.

Am I missing something?

Trying to learn a little. When you don't know what you don't know, it makes it difficult to search out that information. Now I know (a term and basic definition) what I don't know (larger principles, tactics, strategies, platforms, opportunities, etc), so I can look into it more.

The volume is low but it's not close to zero. Daily volume is close to $17,000. Stagger your short orders and you can also set the price a bit lower than it is to guarantee a fill.

Sure, I understand that you want to learn stuff. But if you want to understand a thread regarding shorting, then you should understand/look into shorting and not post in the thread.

Alright, then I guess I did miss something.

what else should you do in a fucking thread on a kenian stockbroker board?

>you're writing things that do not interest me, I'm hurt, stop this please

>>>/reddit/
or simply kys