It's true? Slim-fit is on it is way out?

It's true? Slim-fit is on it is way out?

Who the fuck cares what is "in" or "out?" You sound like someone who reads Vogue or watches E!

If you're fat don't wear slim things. It has always been the case and will always be the case. If you're slim then wear them. If you're in the middle then it depends on your proportions. Stop making these stupid fucking threads and fuck off

that dude on the left looks so fucking bad

this looks so fucking gay

What makes you say that?

Not but he'd look way better with slimmer pants. His shirt is slim fitting and his pants just look baggy and ridiculous in comparison

All of those fits look bad.

Pants on the left should be slimmer; in the middle, the jacket sleeves are too short and the pants make his hips look wide; the cuffs on the right really shorten how tall he looks.

Without the cuffs, the right would look better instantly.

stop shilling u stupid nigger. every day the same thread

>Veeky Forums doesn't understand the concept of buying pants in the right length
good to know

Slim fit isnt "out". Looser pants are just becoming more fashionable if you can pull them off. The only people i see wearing those super loose bootcut pants though are trendy faggots who pay too much attention to runway fashion. Slim looks better imo

These all look fucking terrible lmao

>2017
>not tucking your jacket into your pants

Is bow-legged in? wtf

Also go away, skinnyshit on men was always stupid. You can have a tight t-shirt or a tailored suit.

>2018 basically
>not playing with mixing slimmer vs looser proportions

These Patty E Jeans look really good to me, but his trousers are always too short on me (6'2)

Similar recommendations?

>i-i-if I pretend to be a different person, no one will no I'm the faggot making these threads every 10 minutes!

the selvedge jeans are long. i'm 6'3" and i cuff them thrice to fit perfectly.

amazing jeans btw i have 5 pairs

Kek literally action figure silhouette

These are levis stf. So they shrink after soak.pics are pre soak

none of these pants are the right length.

15th century joined hose is what's in rn

lmao the codpiece

that's my point

It was out last year

It has been going out every summer since 2010, people still wear it because baggy pants look like ass

Mods really need to start deleting these threads. It's literally the same thread, over and over again, multiple times a day, every fucking day.

Dickies making a comeback

Could be intentional with the middle jacket. That's one of those 1800s Levi's blouse things, right? Probably made for mucking out stables and the like.

If you're talking about trends, yes. If you're talking about what legit designers are doing, no. As long as I can remember, designers have been utilizing all manner of fits and lengths at any given time. If you're judging fashion by Urban Outfitters or H&M you're talking pop trends.

Good fits are timeless. Just look at the inspo people post from all different eras.