How can i dress goth without looking like a faggot...

how can i dress goth without looking like a faggot? a casual style or dressier gomez addams without looking like a jabroni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnQnn-l3Je0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got u senpai

guess i want street goth

just wear darker shades of regular colors

holy shit i want to beat you up just for posting that

Is that Richard Horne?

wear normie clothes but almost entirely black, incorporate some grey and white if you're feeling saucy. no more than one (1) bold color per outfit.

best advice

i unironically dress like this
yes, i am in high school 8v)

do you want to dress grunge or goth
do you want a fancy style or street style
idk if i'm feeding a troll but whatever
i really like how aurelio voltaire dresses (everyday wear not his show outfits and stuff)

going to try to rescue this thread

everything so far has been trash

how the fuck is that goth

do you know what goth is?

not him but that's totally not goth
just because there's a lot of black doesn't make it goth
hedi's aesthetic was drugged out rocker look
there's some definite new romantic influence there, which in turn was influenced by the goths, but there's no way in hell the look you posted is goth

this is the lead singer of the band which basically created the goth sound of the movida madrileƱa

your ignorance is very clear

apologies, i realize i have replied to the wrong comment

i think no, perhaps it is not specifically "goth"

but if you look at bauhaus, siouxsie, any of the early goth bands, dark semi-formal wear was very common

can we say it is an essential goth fit? no, but that it would not be out of place in a goth band or community, i think as such it serves as good inspo

R E C E S S E D

considering he is same as

maybe not so much

last one for now. i'll add that this is just rozz being edgy before anyone accuses this of being nazi bullshit

The thread has never been goth to begin with. Only a summerfag spergfiesta.

Lurk more before asking stupid questions.

Nick Cave's look, both from the Birthday Party era and the early Bad Seeds era, are great for everyday goth. It might be a bit hard to pull off if you aren't skinny or have short limbs, but I'm sure it could be modified. Hair will also really make it more "goth."

youtu.be/DnQnn-l3Je0

Some of the outfits could be inspo

He still has really good fits. Not sure whose suits he wears, but they're always on point.

To ppl saying certain things aren't goth: Like other cultural movements, the "rules" on aesthetic, sound, and attitude were pretty loose and only became more rigid later on. Siouxsie Sioux is considered the godmother of goth by many, but her outfits were often extremely bright and colorful.

rawrxd

>how to get arrested on suspicion of shooting up a school

ITT- wearing black makes u goth

that's blixa bargeld, eduardo benevente, ana curra, and linea aspera

you're just a fucking moron

IS THAT ROZZ WILLIAMS MAKING NAZI SALUTES??? I am totally going to post this on twitter, and anywhere else rozz william fans might follow, so they can know that he's a nazi, just like that shitlord nazi who drew swasticas in the sand from the band pwr bttm, BEN! >:(

I hope that you're trolling right now.

they obviously are :)

With the current state of this board, it's hard to tell anymore.

unfortunately true

i've never encountered this person in a goth scene, not to say they don't exist

the horror thing would, but doesn't really seem to apply because "goth" horror films are mostly 30s-40s not 80s-90s

This literally has nothing to do with goth.

how to get his hair pls

Heroin

don't wash your hair ever again and do a whole lotta drugs

how bout the OG goths

>how can i dress goth
Define "goth." Are you talking actual, 1980's style goth, psuedo Victorian vampiric/faggot goth, or just dark clothes + vaguely goth aesthetics? These are different things.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching horror movies exclusively on VHS.

why exclusively

Long Thumbs

Is that a motherfucking Twin Peaks reference

because modern mediums, especially streaming/digital (most of all watching movies at a computer) are for unfashionable normies

as far as i can tell it's the same as vinyl pedantry

it doesn't affect the content, only marginally lower quality

also, the idea of sitting alone at a computer watching things is the epitome of cringe

sitting alone at a computer shitposting about film mediums on Veeky Forums is the epitome of cringe

>2018 basically
>not exclusively browsing the internet on a phone

w2c those boots

that slogan always makes me believe they actually are a parody band
still love them though

>2019
>owning a phone